What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

Hindus with their deep sympathy for India has become a concern of major national security for Bangladesh. I am all for Hindus living in peace and harmony, i am sure most of them are fine patriotic bangladeshis but as great ronald raegan said "trust but verify". All Indian sympathizers should be all rooted from the face of Bangladesh, if they are muslims, they should be treated worse, i suggest secret death squad for them or crocodiles.
so you think that minorities living in bd and india should be trated in this way.(i am conciously ignoring pk, which is not worth discussin)

:rofl:shadowfaux bowing down to his Indian masters.

You are right. People's Republic of Bangladesh is my master.

Hindus with their deep sympathy for India has become a concern of major national security for Bangladesh. I am all for Hindus living in peace and harmony, i am sure most of them are fine patriotic bangladeshis but as great ronald raegan said "trust but verify". All Indian sympathizers should be all rooted from the face of Bangladesh, if they are muslims, they should be treated worse, i suggest secret death squad for them or crocodiles.

:lol: Coming from a anti-state Jamat sympathizer. :omghaha:

the same way you bow to your pak masters? or even worse razakari?

My dislike towards Pakistan and India are quite equal. I can't get over the genocide they have committed on Bangladesh. but that's a different issue. Now stop being a naughty girl, and stop spreading propaganda, missy:)

well yes desi are but Muslim desi are worst ......they demand sex luxury of multiple wives better say slaves even .......after life they imagine virgins at god place.

sadly even secular country like india Muslims have right to marry multiple women which is very offensive and black spot on our democracy . it's like second class treatment to womens .

Your god had thousands of wives.
so dont bitcchhh around about multiple wives.

My dislike towards Pakistan and India are quite equal. I can't get over the genocide they have committed on Bangladesh. but that's a different issue. Now stop being a naughty girl, and stop spreading propaganda, missy:)

The difference between Pakistan and India today is that we don't try to mess with your internal issues, while the Bhartis think they have a god given right since 71'.

I feel the same way towards the libz in my country. They should face a firing squad.

Come back after 12 hours to collect the news of how these anti-state Jamat activists were treated.

Enough with this.

Back
Top Bottom