What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

How terribly interesting - Jamaatis seemed to won a way out by going communal and divert attention away from themselves as perpetrators of crimes to communal concerns

@ShadowFaux Can you give live news streaming link ?

BTW What can we do ? Kill them, save them, its all up to Bangladesh. BTW Muslims also burnt 200 Hindu Houses in West Bengal on 21st Feb, 2013.

Seems like it has become Modus Operandi of Islamic Extremist in West Bengal and Bangladesh.

The Daily Star :: Online Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
How terribly interesting - Jamaatis seemed to won a way out by going communal and divert attention away from themselves as perpetrators of crimes to communal concerns

I want hindus to retaliate. It is time the Hindu brothers of Bangladesh come down hard on these jamaatis, shadowfaux this is your call.

it confirms my opinion that desi men are very sxist. very regrettable.

well yes desi are but Muslim desi are worst ......they demand sex luxury of multiple wives better say slaves even .......after life they imagine virgins at god place.

sadly even secular country like india Muslims have right to marry multiple women which is very offensive and black spot on our democracy . it's like second class treatment to womens .

well yes desi are but Muslim desi are worst ......they demand sex luxury of multiple wives better say slaves even .......after life they imagine virgins at place god .

sadly even secular country like india Muslims have right to marry multiple women which is very offensive and black spot on our democracy . it's like second class treatment to womens .

oh here comes the white knight in shining armour :lol:

I want hindus to retaliate. It is time the Hindu brothers of Bangladesh come down hard on these jamaatis, shadowfaux this is your call.

Are the Hindus of Bangladesh loyal to the country?

I've heard plenty of times from the Hindutva members that Muslims in Bangladesh are loyal to Pakistan, even though they openly dislike Pakistan.

So what I am curious of is whether a Bangladeshi Hindu is loyal to Bangladesh or more to India?

well yes desi are but Muslim desi are worst ......they demand sex luxury of multiple wives better say slaves even .......after life they imagine virgins at god place.

ForeverAloneBlackTextSS.png

If hindus retaliate, Jamat will use that to start a riot. But no worries, patriot religious muslims will take care of those evil jamaat attackers.

I've heard plenty of times from the Hindutva members that Muslims in Bangladesh are loyal to Pakistan, even though they openly dislike Pakistan.

So what I am curious of is whether a Bangladeshi Hindu is loyal to Bangladesh or more to India?

Hindus' alliance to Bangladesh is questionable. They seem to be more loyal to India as a community.

If hindus retaliate, Jamat will use that to start a riot. But no worries, patriot religious muslims will take care of those evil jamaat attackers.

stop exchanging your indian patriotism with Bangladeshi one. Your bharthi agenda shows.

well yes desi are but Muslim desi are worst ......they demand sex luxury of multiple wives better say slaves even .......after life they imagine virgins at place god .

i wouldnt generalise that. while i do think that the law of 4 is gross and terrible, the muslims i know of are not like that.
also there are many hindus who break the law, if you know what i mean..
so in todays world its a personal choice but i know that some people use this loop hole of religion. eg dharmendar and hema malini.
I think it must be abolished in india.

Hindus and Muslims of Bangladesh are loyal to Bangladesh only.

Hindus' alliance to Bangladesh is questionable. They seem to be more loyal to India as a community.

stop exchanging your indian patriotism with Bangladeshi one. Your bharthi agenda shows.

i thought you say you are not communal.. but your first statement reeks of a lot of negative sentiments

Your jamat matha agenda is crystal clear by now. :lol: Jamat was always against the patriotic Muslim and Hindu forces of Bangladesh.

JOY BANGLA!

I am simply stating the open secret, missy.

Your communal nature is exposed. Why try to hide behind the curtains dearie?

i thought you say you are not communal.. but your first statement reeks of a lot of negative sentiments

When your country sets it's agents and proxies through their country it ends up becoming communal.

It's not like your country never did it to them before. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom