What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

Your jamat matha agenda is crystal clear by now. :lol: Jamat was always against the patriotic Muslim and Hindu forces of Bangladesh.

JOY BANGLA!

Your communal nature is exposed. Why try to hide behind the curtains dearie?

same reason you try to hide your bharthi alliance.

When your country sets it's agents and proxies through their country it ends up becoming communal.

It's not like your country never did it to them before. :whistle:

Yeah, Indians helped us when Pakistan army started genocide.

Anyway, how do know that they have agents inside our country? Do you have any proof?

You yourself are not a credible source.

When your country sets it's agents and proxies through their country it ends up becoming communal.

It's not like your country never did it to them before. :whistle:

please learn what communal is first. chalti gaadi mein chadne ki koshish mat kar

How terribly interesting - Jamaatis seemed to won a way out by going communal and divert attention away from themselves as perpetrators of crimes to communal concerns

They have successfully made it out into a hindu v/s muslim thing, as you can see on this very thread - Bangladeshis questioning hindus' patriotism, comments against India and so on.

Playing the religion card is an assured ploy for success. Now the talk is no longer about the jamaatis' horrible war crimes, but about Hinduism, islam, India and so on.

well yes desi are but Muslim desi are worst ......they demand sex luxury of multiple wives better say slaves even .......after life they imagine virgins at god place.

sadly even secular country like india Muslims have right to marry multiple women which is very offensive and black spot on our democracy . it's like second class treatment to womens .
Please Don't start a communal attack here.

How terribly interesting - Jamaatis seemed to won a way out by going communal and divert attention away from themselves as perpetrators of crimes to communal concerns
Its Deflection Tactics 101.

They have successfully made it out into a hindu v/s muslim thing, as you can see on this very thread - Bangladeshis questioning hindus' patriotism, comments against India and so on.

Playing the religion card is an assured ploy for success. Now the talk is no longer about the jamaatis' horrible war crimes, but about Hinduism, islam, India and so on.

:lol: the last time we have seen Bharatis warning Bangladeshis of going Islamic otherwise Indians will come to teach them the lesson of their flawed Sickularism

Hindus with their deep sympathy for India has become a concern of major national security for Bangladesh. I am all for Hindus living in peace and harmony, i am sure most of them are fine patriotic bangladeshis but as great ronald raegan said "trust but verify". All Indian sympathizers should be all rooted from the face of Bangladesh, if they are muslims, they should be treated worse, i suggest secret death squad for them or crocodiles.

I feel the same way towards the libz in my country. They should face a firing squad.

:lol: the last time we have seen Bharatis warning Bangladeshis of going Islamic otherwise Indians will come to teach them the lesson of their flawed Sickularism

plane-downtown.jpg

Back
Top Bottom