What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

1. We can see how many in India think about BD. every day your learned members abuse Bangladeshis by terming them illegal poor souls.

2. Your BSF kill them on border

3. Your politicians mint votes from them despite claims that they are illegals

4. You supported terrorism in 71 with also a dream of having pro-Hindu BD and today when Bangladeshis feel more for their Muslim and national identity you bharatis come up with abuses like *******/jamati etc etc.

anyone that abuse Islam and support Indians is true Bangladeshi in your opinion

1) Only the ones who have entered India illegally are termed illegals.

2) Only if they try to jump illegally or smuggle things.

3) Some of them do, that is true. But why should Bangladeshis care about that, it is the Indian system which gets corrupted because of illegal aliens voting, and it is giving Bangladeshis a voice in the Indian democratic process. If anyone should be incensed at that, it is Indians, not Bangladeshis.

4) We supported their freedom struggle, and made them a nation. They still celebrate it as their independence day. And we didn't have any notion of any pro hindu BD, if we wanted we could have ruled that nation. Pakistan had surrenedered all the army, navy, air force, paramilitaries, civilian forces and the kitchen sink unconditionally. (Read the instrument of surrender.) Yet we did not stay there and rule, we left them to form their own country and their own identity. We don't even want a hindu indentity for India, we are happy being a sovereign, secular republic.

Aye hay larki.

Boht pangay ho ray hain Dehli mein.

Perhaps you should flock over there first.

And after you're done over there I have a list for you of pangas in your country.

yea.. BD is the flavour of the day. tomorrow may someone else. so scat.

Finally a bharthi who admits to the national habit of poking one's nose where it does not belong. I like you, bharthi.

it happens all over s asia.. even in dhaka. so please..

yea.. BD is the flavour of the day. tomorrow may someone else. so scat.

it happens all over s asia.. even in dhaka. so please..

LoL, meray khyal say app kam umar bachii ho.

Ab main tumhay taang ney karun gah.

Perhaps we can debate, when you are older?

LoL, meray khyal say app kam umar bachii ho.

Ab main tumhay taang ney karun gah.

Perhaps we can debate, when you are older?

i have seen your debatin capability. so it doesnt make a difference if i am this age or if i become your age.

Look at you. Resorting to personal attacks because that's the best you can do. But its okay sis. I understand your pain for you jamat matha.

:lol:it seems every time i type that you have your alliance to your alliance to India, you read it as Bangladeshi. So my inquiry was for your dyslexia. You are quite an original block:lol:...with your retaliation it is imminent that you were bullied at school, perhaps for your dyslexia?:lol:

:lol:it seems every time i type that you have your alliance to your alliance to India, you read it as Bangladeshi. So my inquiry was for your dyslexia. You are quite an original block:lol:...with your retaliation it is imminent that you were bullied at school, perhaps for your dyslexia?:lol:

and i heard the canadians are slow

Back
Top Bottom