What's new

Jakarta will host Asian Games 2018

Pls to read a post of this indonesian boy I quoted his troll below, he troll on us first. I answered him in same manner.

Why do scum like you never see your own fault. It was the Viet guy that started it all by saying "our cuisine is gross" scroll back up & you will realize it.

Oh yeah you guys are filthy cat eater there's a special place in hell for those that mistreat cat. I want to throw up.

@Viet jumped in because he is invited by thread creator Indos. You can disscus with him fairly,

Read all troll of Edison chen and Xunzi and other Chinese member here. I think you are very happy when Chinese say that Indonesia is leader of ASEAN now. not to be so naive bro when you know long term intention of China.
How do we troll you? Why do speaking the truth means we are trolling? Everyone in the world agree Indonesia is a key player and a leader in ASEAN. That is a fact!

Jakarta build BMW Park Stadium
Arsenal's look alike stadium with 50.000 seats capacity.

2209532-stadion-internasional-jakarta-stadion-taman-bmw-780x390.jpg

3460_10152268474210271_335949616_n.jpg

3460_10152268474220271_1368126499_n.jpg

3460_10152268474225271_2103431380_n.jpg

3460_10152268474235271_1382123662_n.jpg

26169226.jpg

2212063-stadion-internasional-jakarta-stadion-taman-bmw-780x390.jpg

These Vietnamese suffer from Agent Orange disease which is why whenever they hear someone speaks the truth, the reality of world politics, that is not favorable to the Vietnamese pride, they call that trolling. LOL I find them fascinating specie. Very hilarious. Maybe our Japanese friend @Nihonjin1051 can explain these Vietnamese mindset to us? LOL

My dear friend, don't you know that members here are not absolute representative of the nation they hail from? I suggest you try not to condescend some of them , and they will return the favor. As per your request, I cannot do that because I am not Viet Namese nor do I pretend to know the Viet Namese Psyche.

This looks impressive ! Permit me to also contribute,

bmw_03_B+E+V_stadion-02+copy.jpg

Exterior scene :

Interior scene :

@Rechoice
Some (not all) Minahasa and Batak people have habit of eating dog.
But before you use that to insult Indonesia, maybe you need to fill the void in your brain with some information :
Minahasa and Batak ethnic population in Indonesia are less than 10% of the whole population (240 millions).
And not all Minahasa and Batak eat dog. My mother is from Minahasa and not one of my family from mother side like to eat dog.
So even among Minahasa or Batak, dog is not regular meal and still consider exotic meal.
I still dont understand why you insulting us with that stupid dog eating habit !?! Is that really hurt facing reality that Indonesia take over VN as the host of Asian Games? is it very difficult to accept Indonesia as the leader of ASEAN?
Or maybe you love China very much so you hate Indonesia for having good relation with China.
Please correct me if im wrong but you sounds like a jealous teenage girl being left behind and all your friends are hanging out with the coolest kids in the class :D

I still dont understand why you insulting us with that stupid dog eating habit !?

No insulting bro, just reminder indonesian friends that in Asia meny people has a habit to eating dog, cat etc including Indonesian.

Is that really hurt facing reality that Indonesia take over VN as the host of Asian Games?

No, we are highly appreciated that Indonesia host it. I say again here: Congratulation for Indonesia people.

No insulting bro, just reminder indonesian friends that in Asia meny people has a habit to eating dog, cat etc including Indonesian.

No, we are highly appreciated that Indonesia host it. I say again here: Congratulation for Indonesia people.

no, in china, only cantonese eat dog and cat.

who is leader of Asian ?

It is policy matter, bro. We are waiting now and watching : what kind of policy Indonesia leaders could follow in future for ASEAN, not only for that. Indonesia could host Asian Game when Vietnam backed it.

The last is1978 Pakistan dropped its plan to host the Games in 1975 due to financial crisis and political issues. Thailand offered to help and the Games were once again held in Bangkok. Was Thailand Leader of Asia, not only leader of ASEAN ?

As ASEAN is organization based on consensus,

no, in china, only cantonese eat dog and cat.

The 10,000 dogs eaten each year at the Yulin festival may pale into insignificance compared with the 1.7 million pigs that end up on dinner tables every day in China.

However it seems likely that the pressure will prevail in the end. In 2011, the Chinese province of Zhejiang banned a similar festival.

BBC News - Chinese dog-meat dilemma: to eat or not to eat?

who is leader of Asian ?

It is policy matter, bro. We are waiting now and watching : what kind of policy Indonesia leaders could follow in future for ASEAN, not only for that. Indonesia could host Asian Game when Vietnam backed it.

The last is1978 Pakistan dropped its plan to host the Games in 1975 due to financial crisis and political issues. Thailand offered to help and the Games were once again held in Bangkok. Was Thailand Leader of Asia, not only leader of ASEAN ?

As ASEAN is organization based on consensus,

The 10,000 dogs eaten each year at the Yulin festival may pale into insignificance compared with the 1.7 million pigs that end up on dinner tables every day in China.

However it seems likely that the pressure will prevail in the end. In 2011, the Chinese province of Zhejiang banned a similar festival.

BBC News - Chinese dog-meat dilemma: to eat or not to eat?

Where is yulin? Close to Vietnam. :blah::blah:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom