What's new

Jakarta will host Asian Games 2018

Indonesia takes over the right to host Asian Game from VN.

we could host it in future. In this moment the money we have to invest in to surveillance ships building project first, it is most importance thing we have to do now.

Indonesia again pick up the tab from the Vietnam again. Sign of leadership in ASEAN. Congrats!

Indonesia could be the leader of ASEAN if she can protect interest of other members too, and don't shake hand with China in back of Philippine and Vietnam, like China did in the past with Vietnam in cold war.

Indonesia could be the leader of ASEAN if she can protect interest of other members too, and don't shake hand with China in back of Philippine and Vietnam, like China did in the past with Vietnam in cold war.
Countries put their national interest first and foremost before you and the Philippines, just like we put our national interest first than continue to blindly supporting you which gain us absolutely NOTHING.

we could host it in future. In this moment the money we have to invest in to surveillance ships building project first, it is most importance thing we have to do now.

Talk is cheap, reality is matter. Just i said before, after this incident hardly any games committee will consider your country again to host their games in foreseeable future. And for this host, almost all of the project will be funded by Jakarta municipal government not by our central government and the rest will be funded by South Sumatra Province government.

Moral of the story-- you can't rely on the viets.
the Greeks regretted deeply that they hosted the Olympic games because their country went burst afterward.
the Russians will soon begin to regret that they hosted the game in Sochi. most of the money ($50b) will soon end up in the trash bin.

the Greeks regretted deeply that they hosted the Olympic games because their country went burst afterward.
the Russians will soon begin to regret that they hosted the game in Sochi. most of the money ($50b) will soon end up in the trash bin.

Hoho, why are you not quoted the successes of China, USA, Mexico, Japan, South Korea.

If Vietnam know they cannot afford it, why bother bidding in the first place?

Regarding the Greeks, they are doing fine. Their GDP per capita is 23k USD much ll higher than most countries around the world. Recently they signed more projects with China to do more business.
I think their outlook is good.

Talk is cheap, reality is matter. Just i said before, after this incident hardly any games committee will consider your country again to host their games in foreseeable future. And for this host, almost all of the project will be funded by Jakarta municipal government not by our central government and the rest will be funded by South Sumatra Province government.
good for you to host the game, though it is not you to decide whether we will be given a chance of hosting future games.
by the way, I suggest, instead of wasting money on sport stadiums for pleasing the foreigners, you are better off if you improve the livelihood of your rural people.

So Indonesian rural electrification is only 32%, compared to 65% in the Philippines, 85% in Vietnam and 99% in Thailand. there was a report on a german Television yesterday about weird food in Indonesia. that is very embarrassing for your people. I don´t want to give details here as this is not nice at all for a wannabe regional power indonesia.

good for you to host the game, though it is not you to decide whether we will be given a chance of hosting future games.
by the way, I suggest, instead of wasting money on sport stadiums for pleasing the foreigners, you are better off if you improve the livelihood of your rural people.

So Indonesian rural electrification is only 32%, compared to 65% in the Philippines, 85% in Vietnam and 99% in Thailand. there was a report on a german Television yesterday about weird food in Indonesia. that is very embarrassing for your people. I don´t want to give details here as this is not nice at all for a wannabe regional power indonesia.

hohoho, nice try Vietcongs, you want to made all Indonesian member here trolling all of Vietnam related thread here, at PDF. It is a nice move indeed.

You should care more about your land mines in rural areas instead, Indonesian peoples here doesn't have to worry for losing a legs just for going to rice field :)

@nufix, @Indos, @MarveL @Reashot Xigwin @MacanJawa @Jakartans@PkDef

The fcuk are you talking about Viet? Indonesia's eletrified rural areas is in 2011 alone above 90%, in 2014 it is touching 99%. Indonesia is waaaay bigger than Vietcongs could ever gain, yet we have higher ration than you.
ddd.jpg

must be about Tomohon market, lol nobody looks down on other people for what they eat, after all Asians are known for their weird food

The Country went burst because the of the Greeks. FYI the Greeks jack up their own GDP just so they can join the EU. That create a growth they can't maintain & when the bubble goes pop. The Greeks falls head first into the pavement.

Who is true Indonesian in native and who is chinese metiso, bro ?

I consider myself more Indonesia than anyone here.

You are on the wrong path.

It depends on your total budget.

I think Indonesia has more budget than VN, apart from hosting the Asian Game, there is still enough funds left for other purpose, so they go for it.

You are on the wrong path.

It depends on your total budget.

I think Indonesia has more budget than VN, apart from hosting the Asian Game, there is still enough funds left for other purpose, so they go for it.

Hoho six billion US dollar for the game is nothing compared to petrol subsidized price which must to be paid by our government every year, 32 billion US dollar per annum.

Back
Top Bottom