What's new

Jakarta will host Asian Games 2018

The fcuk are you talking about Viet? Indonesia's eletrified rural areas is in 2011 alone above 90%, in 2014 it is touching 99%. Indonesia is waaaay bigger than Vietcongs could ever gain, yet we have higher ration than you.
View attachment 41578
pls forward your finding to Jakarta Post
Why Indonesia needs to borrow (a little) more, not less | The Jakarta Post
must be about Tomohon market, lol nobody looks down on other people for what they eat, after all Asians are known for their weird food
the report was about the 3# most weird foods in Asia:

#1 eatable earth in Indonesia
#2 cockroach in Thailand
#3 rotten soy beans in Japan

after seeing the report, I began to puke :D

#2 cockroach in Thailand

Visit this CNN site bro.....Indonesian food are number one and two among the best food in the whole world ....:bunny:

World's 50 best foods: Readers' picks | CNN Travel

Your pick: World's 50 best foods
The world has voted and we now know the name and origin of the world's best food. But have you eaten it?
By Tim Cheung 7 September, 2011

What are the world's best foods? We thought we knew. Apparently we don't.

Our list of the World's 50 best foods stimulated some impassioned debate about the conspicuous lack of French dishes and the merits of ketchup over mayonnaise.

“Ketchup? Pop Corn? Chips? Plenty of Thai but few Malay food? What about Chinese (Sichuan, Cantonese, etc)? No Brazilian or Argentinean?” queried commenter Max.

Reader LoveFoods wrote, "OMG why are people hating? If you don't like the list, make your own! I love Thai and Japanese foods."

LoveFoods was right. So we threw it open to a vote on a Facebook poll.

And now, after more than 35,000 votes, it appears we got it all wrong. The world’s most delicious food is not Massaman curry, as we suggested, but a meaty, spicy, gingery dish from west Sumatra.

Couscous and lemon curd cake both took scores of votes, but didn't make the list. Some 439 people thought gelato deserved a place in online history.

The world's 50 best foods according to CNNGo readers are below. Bon appetit.

http://travel.cnn.com/explorations/eat/readers-choice-worlds-50-most-delicious-foods-012321

Last edited:

Which I had, the data i gathered is based on the national report from the ministry of energy. Whoever made that article didn't even bother to check his own data.

Anyway, what's funny is that you used an opinion-news posted in Jakarta Post as basis for your argument. That's not even an article or a news formally posted by the Jakarta post's journalists or editors.

Last edited:
pls forward your finding to Jakarta Post
Why Indonesia needs to borrow (a little) more, not less | The Jakarta Post

#2 cockroach in Thailand

You're one to talk. Judging by your food I won't even categorize you people as human.

Vietnam Cat Owners Must Live With Fear of Pets Getting Stolen and Eaten

What kind of filthy animal ate cats!?

i have some friends from hanoi and they eat dogs.... :D thats weird....

we had that too, Manado and Batak, want me to posting the pics of their markets :D?

Back
Top Bottom