What's new

[ORIGINAL TRANSLATION] WHY INDONESIA DOESN'T WANT US VACCINE, INSTEAD GOES TO BETTER CHINESE VACCINES

ORIGINAL NEWS IN BAHASA

https://finance.detik.com/industri/...-kepincut-dengan-vaksin-pfizer-ini-jawabannya

English Translation from Original News

https://finance.detik.com/industri/...-kepincut-dengan-vaksin-pfizer-ini-jawabannya

So Indonesian Health Ministry prefer Chinese Vaccine from (Sinovac and Sinopharm) because they don't need Huge Massive Investment to provide Cooling system for such Extreme Cold Temperature ( - 70 degree celcius) for US Vaccine to distribute it across the islands.

Meanwhile Chinese Vaccine from Sinovac & Sinopharm only need
2 to 8 degree celcius for storing and distribution across the islands. It much easier and can use normal refrigerator for distribution.

Anyway Indonesian KALBE FARMA already have a Cooperation Project with SINOVAC and SINOPHARM for National Vaccination Program. Good luck for cooperation of both countries :cheers:

Advantages of Chinese Covid-19 Vaccines compared to other countries vaccine
View attachment 689804

Chinese people is famous to make an Efficient but also effective products.

Part of the practicality of Chinese culture
@striver44

You must be very upset to see this article? :lol:
Let me ask you something? Why are you so excited about this?

The fact we have multiple vaccines should be a cause for celebration, why are you trying to turn this into a competition?

What is it that you get out of trying to needlessly create drama?
It's American first try politics for vaccine , not China. Preach your righteous to western media first.
You compare women shoes vs men shoes.
Chinese vaccines such as from Sinovac are made of inactive virus. Basically they grow virus in labor, then kill the virus, clean the virus thru a dangerous process, at the end make it into a dose. Expensive.
Modern vaccines such as from Pfizer and Maderna are made by producing artificial protein of virus spike. Such proteins are very unstable in warm temperature thus a need to keep the vaccine in deep freeze. But it’s easy to make it’s cheaper to make.
Don't talk nonsense when u know nothing. We are taking about proven method used for decades and just becos it's Chinese using the proven method for covid vaccine. We have clown start talking about it dangerous and expensive?

You compare women shoes vs men shoes.
Chinese vaccines such as from Sinovac are made of inactive virus. Basically they grow virus in labor, then kill the virus, clean the virus thru a dangerous process, at the end make it into a dose. Expensive.
Modern vaccines such as from Pfizer and Maderna are made by producing artificial protein of virus spike. Such proteins are very unstable in warm temperature thus a need to keep the vaccine in deep freeze. But it’s easy to make it’s cheaper to make.

Cheaper to make...

But how big the profit margin? And the price of the intellectual property?

I do believe it won't be as cheap as USD 20.

If US vaccine can much cheaper than USD 20, like USD 10 or 5, it's definitely very interesting.

I actually hope US will sell it for around USD 5-10.

Because it's not about making a profit, it's about saving the whole world in the name of humanity.

I'm excited about the vaccine, of course.

But the one that prioritize his hatred toward China and spreading False Information in order to fulfill their hatred is your Anti-China friend, viet

I remind him and you to erase your hatred and work for humanity
We're not friends, and I don't care enough about China to hate it.

Considering you were the one to start a thread, needlessly trying to cast doubt on other vaccines, I'd say you're the one trying to create needless drama.

What does it matter what the Sinovac has in advantage over the others? They all seem to have similar effectiveness, though in the case of China, I haven't really seen any figures or percentages.

The only thing that matters now is cost, and speed of mass production.
It's American first try politics for vaccine , not China. Preach your righteous to western media first.
We're on PDF, not NYT, not CNN, not FOX.

Your argument is even worse, considering it was @Daniel808 who started this absolutely pointless thread.

Considering you were the one to start a thread, needlessly trying to cast doubt on other vaccines, I'd say you're the one trying to create needless drama.

What does it matter what the Sinovac has in advantage over the others? They all seem to have similar effectiveness, though in the case of China, I haven't really seen any figures or percentages.

Your argument is even worse, considering it was @Daniel808 who started this absolutely pointless thread.

Did I wrote the news? @That Guy

I just posting the news here, to stating the fact that Indonesian Health Ministry choose Chinese Vaccine over US Vaccine with the stated reason above.

Why you so sensitive :D

WTF ! Viet logic always amusing me :D

Since when using INACTIVATED VIRUS is not safe

View attachment 689824
https://www.thevaccinemom.com/vaccine-immunology/vaccine-types/inactivated-vaccines/

That's why Chinese Inactivated Vaccines are much safer even for people with weak immune system :tup: than Living Virus Vaccine
CN vaccine seem not good enough, thats why CN still lockdown the city after 5 news case instead of using the "magical "vaccine :pop:

----
Society
Coronavirus: Chinese authorities lock down Inner Mongolian city and order mass tests in Tianjin after new cases emerge
Three million people to be screened after five people test positive for Covid-19 in coastal megacity
Rail and air links to Manzhouli suspended after two cases are detected in remote border city
Topic | Coronavirus pandemic
Keegan Elmer
Keegan Elmer

Published: 4:04pm, 21 Nov, 2020

@striver44

You must be very upset to see this article? :lol:
CN vaccine is fake, didn't work, CN still using old way :lockdown the city after 5 new cases

Loser cheater :laughcry:

Last edited:
A potential challenge for developing countries with poor infrastrucure like India is that the US-German vaccine needs a more special treatment that would make a logistical nightmare. That's already been said in the article.

Another potential challenge may be availability. Pfizer seems to be not willing to licence the vaccine. So, poroduction will remain limited. This is especially so given the fact that developed countries/regions such as the US and the EU seem to be hoarding up with huge pre-orders.

So, especially countries with big populations would have to wait for years, potentially if they had a chance to place order, in the first place.

Indonesia and many others, therefore, have made the right strategic choice by at least diversfying their purchase options.

A potential challenge for developing countries with poor infrastrucure like India is that the US-German vaccine needs a more special treatment that would make a logistical nightmare. That's already been said in the article.

Another potential challenge may be availability. Pfizer seems to be not willing to licence the vaccine. So, poroduction will remain limited. This is especially so given the fact that developed countries/regions such as the US and the EU seem to be hoarding up with huge pre-orders.

So, especially countries with big populations would have to wait for years, potentially if they had a chance to place order, in the first place.

Indonesia and many others, therefore, have made the right strategic choice by at least diversfying their purchase options.
All Covid vaccines ( from US-CN) is fake now, thats why US Covid cases still increase while CN still lockdown the city after 5 new cases.

Stop lying, bro :cool:

Did I wrote the news? @That Guy

I just posting the news here, to stating the fact that Indonesian Health Ministry choose Chinese Vaccine over US Vaccine with the stated reason above.

Why you so sensitive :D
Becos he is an anti China too but act as it he dont, i seen too many of these double face liar.

Doesnt matter ,i am statng facts but some try to be defensive. More or less show their true color of their anti China nature. You are an american. You priority is to make america great even at expense of Pakistan.

I said this before I will repeat it again here.

1. inactivated vaccine is very difficult to produce in large quantities while maintaining consistent quality in the production process.
= higher risk

2. inactivated vaccine according to a lancet study released four days ago does not induce the same level of anti body response as mRNA vaccine. mRNA = highest immune response = immune response of unvaccinated humans that recovered from COVID untreated.

3.mRNA is riskier because it is a new technique that changes the genetic code of cells. Plus the cold storage requirement complicates transportation and storage.

It cannot be license produced in Indonesia etc because the mass manufacturing process has not reached the needed level of maturity.

OP isn‘t interested in the science or the outcome but sees it as an opportunity to score some points.

All Covid vaccines ( from US-CN) is fake now, thats why US Covid cases still increase while CN still lockdown the city after 5 new cases.

Stop lying, bro :cool:
I'm quite sure that when China's vaccine has completed phase III trials, Vietnamese will kneel on the ground like a dog and ask China to sell it 😏

Modenas has just quote a price of between USD25~USD37 for a single dose of their vaccine.

Cheaper to make...

But how big the profit margin? And the price of the intellectual property?

I do believe it won't be as cheap as USD 20.

If US vaccine can much cheaper than USD 20, like USD 10 or 5, it's definitely very interesting.

I actually hope US will sell it for around USD 5-10.

Because it's not about making a profit, it's about saving the whole world in the name of humanity.
biontech asks $10 per injection. Because people need two shots, so yes $20. The price is very Ok.
Here in Germany there are 60 vaccine centers under construction because people can’t go to a normal doctor to get the shots. It must be kept in deep freeze I will go to a vaccine center close by.

Last edited:
biontech asks $10 per injection. Because people need two shots, so yes $20. The price is very Ok.
Here in Germany there are 60 vaccine centers under construction because people can’t go to a normal doctor to get the shots. It must be kept in deep freeze I will go to a vaccine center close by.
CN vaccine didn't work even in CN despite 2 or 10 shoots. Still has to lockdown the city after 5 news cases.

Why u still waste time to discuss abt that fake vaccine??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom