What's new

J&K: Infiltration bid foiled in Tangdhar sector, 5 terrorists killed

Sir sending people across the border to kill people will never help and dent the national image to a large extent .... Mubai caused more damage to the Pakistan then achieving the targets of such operations....
well i agree with you . even if they got some benifit before 9/11 but after 9/11 its fatal its suicide .let me take it other way if Pakistanis benefited before 9/11 i said ok but they have to stop it fully after 9/11 that is what many countries did . today its world phobia of islamic terrorism .world see it like they see Nazis in WW2 . no support for kashmir in world community and no solution for them . its just waste of lives and at the end Pakistan is being banged everywhere . they are grilling us in UNO - UNSC - congress - FATF . all is loss .

its sad to see our gov and army want to put our own country on risk and sanctions for Kashmir . it seems they don't care Pakistan and Pakistanis for them Kashmir is important then Pakistan .

6 Kashmiri local from the same area are missing. locals say they were arrested by forces.
I think they are now all killed in another fake encounter.

by the way what happened to Ramadan ceasefire?

Thats a myth.

But i am sure even in death they dont want to be buried in an occupied under terror mata controlled Land.
As if it matters where one gets burried.After someone's death, his carcass cease to remain as any of his concerns and the only purpose remains for it to serve as nothing but a food source for worms!!So chill out.
They are free now. Back to their Creator
There isn't a creator as you put it.
Allah created us all from mud
And here I was thinking we were products of amalgamation of eggs and sperms!! :rofl:

Thats a myth.

But i am sure even in death they dont want to be buried in an occupied under terror mata controlled Land.

:rofl::rofl:
Hope more of these guys find their way back to the creator

And here I was thinking we were products of amalgamation of eggs and sperms!! :rofl:
He missed his biology classes! :p:

6 Kashmiri local from the same area are missing. locals say they were arrested by forces.
I think they are now all killed in another fake encounter.

by the way what happened to Ramadan ceasefire?
6 locals ? Are you kidding me ,
We are smart enough not to pick the locals , check your sources they must be from somewhere else

Allah created us all from mud
I thought allaah created us from one clot of blood

Indian Media is fake news they were locals the reporting for money scandal is already out in the open

Thats a myth.

you dont want to be free? why is that freedom is only reserved for others not for thyself.
If you know who the creator is then why are you wasting your time in this materialistic hell.

you dont want to be free? why is that freedom is only reserved for others not for thyself.
If you know who the creator is then why are you wasting your time in this materialistic hell.

I am just passing by

big deal, finally stopped 5 out of 100s that cross back n forth everyday...you should get your tax money back from such incompetent and inept armed forces! :coffee:

lol and learn from Pakistan who despite having the suppprt , money and equipment from west is loosing the self inflicted war on “so called” terror.

lol and learn from Pakistan who despite having the suppprt , money and equipment from west is loosing the self inflicted war on “so called” terror.
If crushing the indian supported ttp and terrorists in balochistan and eradicating all indian terror safe houses in Pakistan along with integrating fata with the rest of Pakistan while crushing the corrupt pro indian politicians like those two mottaas like altaf and gongla sharif is considered as a defeat then sure, consider it as a defeat.

In the mean time, do your soldiers a favor and give them something to eat.. 8-)

If crushing the indian supported ttp and terrorists in balochistan and eradicating all indian terror safe houses in Pakistan along with integrating fata with the rest of Pakistan while crushing the corrupt pro indian politicians like those two mottaas like altaf and gongla sharif is considered as a defeat then sure, consider it as a defeat.

In the mean time, do your soldiers a favor and give them something to eat.. 8-)

Indian supported? Lol we don’t know about that yet but we do have records about who created it don’t we? lol. You have been trying to crush them for decades now but your inefficient military has not been able to pluck even a hair out from their body and the funny part is despite foreign fundings, your military is being taken for a ride by a bunch of tribesmen.. So much so that our forces had to cross the LOC and take them out.

Last edited:
@AMCA,

Indian supported? Lol we don’t know about that yet (you don't? well your kubhusan yadav does!!! :lol:) but we do have records about who created it don’t we? lol. Is that right? you have "records", aye? well let's see your "records", lets see it! 8-) You have been trying to crush them but your inefficient military has not been able pluck even a hair out of their body :lol: "trying to crush" he says...n!gga, they've already BEEN crushed and sent to hell, they don't exist in Pakistan while there remnants are under your shadows deep inside some hole in kabul! and the funny part is despite foreign fundings, your military is being taken for a ride by a bunch of tribesmen..don't know whose bunghole have you been licking all these years but those bunch of tribesman just overwhelming joined mainstream Pakistan against all fantasies!!! :omghaha:You guys are so inefficient that our forces had to cross the LOC and take them out.:lol: lemme guess, that "sir jee kal steerike" that your own lok subha member doubt that never occurred right? :omghaha: one of your own parliament members even exposed your bhaand army getting caught with its dhotti down while trying to "record a footage" of your "sir ji kaal steerike" while with actors acting dead people! :rofl:

chotay chanda, I am waaaaaay out of your league!!! 8-)

Back
Top Bottom