What's new

J&K: Infiltration bid foiled in Tangdhar sector, 5 terrorists killed

@AMCA,

What happened when you tried to prove this in ICJ? Need I tell you more? :lol:
we're not gonna listen to icj in the first place, merely a formality that is completely irrelevant.

Aren't you that sweet bunch which boasts about driving away the soviets out of Afghanistan by creating the Taliban that which is biting you back now? :enjoy:
oh you don't get to run away so easy...you main a pompous claim that you have "records". well where are those records. just merely having a brain fart that we facilitated the afghans from getting freedom from the soviet invasion doesn't help you in the least bit. still waiting for you to show your "records"! 8-)

Then why does your military watch but helplessly the US drones finding targets inside your territory? have you so much infiltrators from Afghanistn that its taking decades to drive them away? oh my my!! I beleive you P@K! ;)
for the last few YEARS, those drone strikes have been on the afghan side, not ours. as for mullah manzour, that was actually done by us and we pinned the blame on the u.s. to deflect any attention off of us...it's an open secret. just take a look at the wreckage of his car, that's no drone hit...it only serves to show that we will not tolerate any taliban on our territory, be they afghan or local!

We dont have to lick anyone coz we dont fight nobody's war, licking is for those who do ? I am sure China and US is finding immense pleasure in Pakistan. :P . The tribesmen are yours afterall, where else would they go? Isnt that we have been advocating about all day long? Sponsored by Pakistan.
your modi volunteered yourselves to take on america's war against China. your nothing but a thug for hire. and it is a breath of fresh air to see you label all tribals as simply "taliban" merely because they mere pakhtoons. thank you, idiots like you will serve to unite us even more.

May be in Pakistan the surgical strikes happen post announcing it to every member of the parliament(May be thats the reason you guys were caught Pants down during the OBL raid :rofl::rofl:). Decesions like this are taken by the cabinet and not in consultation with an XYZ parlimentarian. Our army showed the balls to hit deep, hit hard and let the world know what happened. Pakistan could do nothing but play down the incident mocking it as "Sir Je Kal Strike" !! . Your mocking down was picked up by the opposition to ridicule the ruling party only to find what they have done wrong !!
:omghaha: yoru army showed the balls to hit deep hard inside your own territory until the "director" said 'cuuuuuuut that's a wrap'!!! :lol: hey take it up with your own politicians that are calling it fake and are laughing at your joker indian hanumaan army!!! :laugh:

Woh to dikh hee rha hai sir jee !! App to way out of league pahunch gaye ki ab aliens ke saaath panga lo !! :cheesy:
naaah, it is WAY too fun fingering your black coli-flower bungholes and watch you scream and then watching you run to your bollywood studios to make a b rated butt-cover-up excuse!!!

If crushing the indian supported ttp and terrorists in balochistan and eradicating all indian terror safe houses in Pakistan along with integrating fata with the rest of Pakistan while crushing the corrupt pro indian politicians like those two mottaas like altaf and gongla sharif is considered as a defeat then sure, consider it as a defeat.

In the mean time, do your soldiers a favor and give them something to eat.. 8-)

Dude, it's ain't over yet. If you are under the impression that you have successfully crushed terrorism completely, then you are nothing but being damn delusional. There is no country in the world who had managed to succeed completely against terrorists. Mark my words, what you are enjoying is just a honeymoon period, just wait and see. :p:

Dude, it's ain't over yet. If you are under the impression that you have successfully crushed terrorism completely, then you are nothing but being damn delusional. There is no country in the world who had managed to succeed completely against terrorists. Mark my words, what you are enjoying is just a honeymoon period, just wait and see. :p:
thank you for that admission...as an indian you just admitted that you will support terrorism again...well we know that and we, as a nation, will be ready to crush your thugs yet again!

thank you for that admission...as an indian you just admitted that you will support terrorism again...well we know that and we, as a nation, will be ready to crush your thugs yet again!

Then you should seriously go back to school, since you seem to have serious comprehension issues. Where in my post did I said we support terrorists or terrorism ??? :o:

Then you should seriously go back to school, since you seem to have serious comprehension issues. Where in my post did I said we support terrorists or terrorism ??? :o:
I know what you will say. you were merely saying that no form of terrorism can be crushed 100% and that I misinterpreted your message and blah bidy blah. but the fact is that you are sponsoring terrorism, that's a proven fact. and it is also a proven fact that you failed and failed miserably at it; billions wasted in investing in terrorism...all gone! And we are still hear and prospering.

I know what you will say. you were merely saying that no form of terrorism can be crushed 100% and that I misinterpreted your message and blah bidy blah. but the fact is that you are sponsoring terrorism, that's a proven fact. and it is also a proven fact that you failed and failed miserably at it; billions wasted in investing in terrorism...all gone! And we are still hear and prospering.

If we were supporting terrorism or funding terrorists as you are claiming, we would have been in a worse economic condition that Pakistan is right going through right now. There is a real reason why India is one of the fastest growing economy and we have one of the best global standing among other nations as compared to Pakistan. :p:

If we were supporting terrorism or funding terrorists as you are claiming, we would have been in a worse economic condition that Pakistan is right going through right now. There is a real reason why India is one of the fastest growing economy and we have one of the best global standing among other nations as compared to Pakistan. :p:
well first off, you are all that fast growing as per your own economic reports. your economy is facing a crunch from all directions. anyways, another topic for another day. but your point about terror sponsoring being some how related to economic growth is dead on arrival as there is no link between the two. case in point, the united states has been sponsoring terrorism throughout the world and for decades going from south america to africa to south east asia, you name it, they are involved in sponsoring some terror group some how one way or another. and yet, they are by far the largest economy history has ever known. there is no correlation between the two.

@GumNaam

we're not gonna listen to icj in the first place, merely a formality that is completely irrelevant. - Oh thats sweet, I would only wish your politicians and diplomats were as stupid as you and your army.

oh you don't get to run away so easy...you main a pompous claim that you have "records". well where are those records. just merely having a brain fart that we facilitated the afghans from getting freedom from the soviet invasion doesn't help you in the least bit. still waiting for you to show your "records"! 8-)

Oh please, nobody runs away from a toothless old cat. If record is what you want, then you have it. I quote Musharraf here "We trained Taliban and sent them to fight against Russia. Taliban, Haqqani, Osama Bin Laden and Zawahiri were our heroes then. Later they became villains".

for the last few YEARS, those drone strikes have been on the afghan side, not ours. as for mullah manzour, that was actually done by us and we pinned the blame on the u.s. to deflect any attention off of us...it's an open secret.

I loved your usage "Pinned the blame on US" as if they were here to do a mujra show and you threw cash on them.
Is that how open your nation's secrets are? lol. Pity the public.

:omghaha: yoru army showed the balls to hit deep hard inside your own territory until the "director" said 'cuuuuuuut that's a wrap'!!! :lol: hey take it up with your own politicians that are calling it fake and are laughing at your joker indian hanumaan army!!! :laugh:

I feel your pain sir jee !! Its embaressing to get raided by your enemy and have a governement with an incapable army that can do nothing but play down the incident by arming its public like you with the art of mockery, I am sure this helps you with a good nights. :-)

naaah, it is WAY too fun fingering your black coli-flower bungholes and watch you scream and then watching you run to your bollywood studios to make a b rated butt-cover-up excuse!!!

WOW !! So you are not just stupid but a hardcore fetish gay too :rofl: . Way out of the league !! You are probably a league of your own :smokin:

well first off, you are all that fast growing as per your own economic reports. your economy is facing a crunch from all directions. anyways, another topic for another day. but your point about terror sponsoring being some how related to economic growth is dead on arrival as there is no link between the two. case in point, the united states has been sponsoring terrorism throughout the world and for decades going from south america to africa to south east asia, you name it, they are involved in sponsoring some terror group some how one way or another. and yet, they are by far the largest economy history has ever known. there is no correlation between the two.

Well you gave the best example. Look where us economy is heading and how their economy has performed over the last few decades ??? Yet as you said its a topic of another discussion.

But, there is a reason why India has a better global standing among the global community, while Pakistan find it really hard to even garner the support of your Muslim brethren nations in forums like FATF ETC. :p:

But you can still keep on living without introspecting with petty point scoring in PDF. It ain't gonna make any difference in reality. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@AMCA,

Oh thats sweet, I would only wish your politicians and diplomats were as stupid as you and your army.
oh and that's the icing on the cake; the days of politicians and diplomats in Pakistan who have vested business interests in the west (or india in case gongla sharif) are gone now and not gonna come back. The next government is not gonna put up with the shinanigans of western hypocrisy. your terrorist kingpin kulbhasan is gonna hang, get over it! 8-)

Oh please, nobody runs away from a toothless old cat. If record is what you want, then you have it. I quote Musharraf here "We trained Taliban and sent them to fight against Russia. Taliban, Haqqani, Osama Bin Laden and Zawahiri were our heroes then. Later they became villains".
as I said, that was helping the afghans get freedom from the soviet occupation just like we are helping kashmiris get freedom from indian occupation. that hardly qualifies as us creating the taliban or al-qaeda...which, oddly enough a-qaeda was a covert cia project, not ours.

I loved your usage "Pinned the blame on US" as if they were here to do a mujra show and you threw cash on them. Is that how open your nation's secrets are? lol. Pity the public.
you may wanna educate yourself on how espionage works. one of the best things any agency can do for itself is to effectively pin the blame on someone else...and the americans were all too happy to accomodate given they were going in for elections. simple as that. point is and remain that they have no room in Pakistan.

I feel your pain sir jee !! Its embaressing to get raided by your enemy and have a governement with an incapable army that can do nothing but play down the incident by arm its public like you with the art of mockery, I am sure this helps you with a good nights. :-)
naah, no deflecting allowed for ya...you can't deny the fact that your own elected government representatives, your own media, your own gov officials and your own retired military personell question the validity of this bhaand tamasha called your "sir ji kaal sheetrike"! kitna roye ga, kitna chupay ga, teri sena ki khusri asliyat to teray hi desh vasion nay khol kay rakh di! :lol:

WOW !! So you are not just stupid but a hardcore fetish gay too :rofl: . Way out of the league !! You are probably a league of your own :smokin:
we even use crushed mirch masalas on our fingers and mix it with vinegar before fingering your black coliflower bungholes!!! 8-)

Well you gave the best example. Look where us economy is heading and how their economy has performed over the last few decades ??? Yet as you said its a topic of another discussion.

But, there is a reason why India has a better global standing among the global community, while Pakistan find it really hard to even garner the support of your Muslim brethren nations in forums like FATF ETC. :p:

But you can still keep on living without introspecting with petty point scoring in PDF. It ain't gonna make any difference in reality. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

the harsh reality for indians is that what you consider as "better global standing" is nothing more than the west (not the globe) preparing you as the bali-ka-bakra to fight against China. you need not worry about us and fatf and all that jazz, our position in the global economy is fast becoming central to everone's interest thanks to CPEC which is drawing in investments from every corner and industry that wants to export through Pakistan, import through Pakistan and take advantage of the routes being used for imports and exports. And if you think that this is turning us into a colony of China well, your entitled to your opinion. not like you aren't a colony of the u.s., oh, I mean..."strategic partner"!!! LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@AMCA,

Oh thats sweet, I would only wish your politicians and diplomats were as stupid as you and your army.
oh and that's the icing on the cake; the days of politicians and diplomats in Pakistan who have vested business interests in the west (or india in case gongla sharif) are gone now and not gonna come back. The next government is not gonna put up with the shinanigans of western hypocrisy. your terrorist kingpin kulbhasan is gonna hang, get over it! 8-)

as I said, that was helping the afghans get freedom from the soviet occupation just like we are helping kashmiris get freedom from indian occupation. that hardly qualifies as us creating the taliban or al-qaeda...which, oddly enough a-qaeda was a covert cia project, not ours.

I loved your usage "Pinned the blame on US" as if they were here to do a mujra show and you threw cash on them. Is that how open your nation's secrets are? lol. Pity the public.
you may wanna educate yourself on how espionage works. one of the best things any agency can do for itself is to effectively pin the blame on someone else...and the americans were all too happy to accomodate given they were going in for elections. simple as that. point is and remain that they have no room in Pakistan.

I feel your pain sir jee !! Its embaressing to get raided by your enemy and have a governement with an incapable army that can do nothing but play down the incident by arm its public like you with the art of mockery, I am sure this helps you with a good nights. :-)
naah, no deflecting allowed for ya...you can't deny the fact that your own elected government representatives, your own media, your own gov officials and your own retired military personell question the validity of this bhaand tamasha called your "sir ji kaal sheetrike"! kitna roye ga, kitna chupay ga, teri sena ki khusri asliyat to teray hi desh vasion nay khol kay rakh di! :lol:

we even use crushed mirch masalas on our fingers and mix it with vinegar before fingering your black coliflower bungholes!!! 8-)

the harsh reality for indians is that what you consider as "better global standing" is nothing more than the west (not the globe) preparing you as the bali-ka-bakra to fight against China. you need not worry about us and fatf and all that jazz, our position in the global economy is fast becoming central to everone's interest thanks to CPEC which is drawing in investments from every corner and industry that wants to export through Pakistan, import through Pakistan and take advantage of the routes being used for imports and exports. And if you think that this is turning us into a colony of China well, your entitled to your opinion. not like you aren't a colony of the u.s., oh, I mean..."strategic partner"!!! LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

LOL, a whole lot of if's and butt's, huh??

Well day dreaming is never a crime. :enjoy:

LOL, a whole lot of if's and butt's, huh??

Well day dreaming is never a crime. :enjoy:
ran out of arguments left I see...8-)
bet you must feel like this right now...
opfdtwppnjq9vgg9uova.jpg

after all...
oerg3n8uuqqc1woiofc7.jpg

@GumNaam

Boy !! India would love pakistan to go against ICJ's decesions more than you would. You cannot approach any international justice forums for anything that happens after that. The Atlantique Incident is a classic example ;)

Oh boy. Okay here we go again - In 1999, Benazir Bhutto’s minister of interior, Nasrullah Babar admitted it quite explicitly, pronouncing, “We created the Taliban.”

Yeah and for some sane reason you know everything about what goes inside the universe of epinoage? what is your source, why should I beleive you? US is still banging you and banging hard !!

I know its very embarrseing for you that it happend !! News from media and slogans from non cabinet ministers have no valiity except for in Pakistan as it aids them in getting a good nights sleep. The job was to avenge Uri attackers and our boys did a clean job !! Who cares about what the naysayers have to say anyways? Spokespersons of the Army and Defense ministry has far better credibility than any news channel or politician can ever have. Its healthy for you to beleive otherwise, there is nothing like a good nights sleep :lol:

Oh !! so you are not just a Stupid Hardcore Fetish Gay, but an Ebony fantasizer too. :pakistan:

Allah created us all from mud

Hilarious, at the very moment millions of scientist and soul of Darwin is laughing.

6 Kashmiri local from the same area are missing. locals say they were arrested by forces.
I think they are now all killed in another fake encounter.

by the way what happened to Ramadan ceasefire?

I believe ceasefire goes either way, IA wont tolerate infiltration in the name of peace.

This whole Kashmir saga is so disastrous that any ummah chummah nation or even Palestinians refused standig with Pakistan, the only thing Pakistan earned is Hate from world, and the Tag of state sponsoring terror.

Back
Top Bottom