What's new

J&K: Infiltration bid foiled in Tangdhar sector, 5 terrorists killed

@AMCA,
Boy !! India would love pakistan to go against ICJ's decesions more than you would. You cannot approach any international justice forums for anything that happens after that. The Atlantique Incident is a classic example ;)
icj has no teeth, they can't do anything and you know as well as anyone. the latest example is that when the philipines won a case against China from the icj. China simply responded with a note saying that they don't recognize icj's jurisdiction in the said matter and nothing changed. China continues today what the philipines call infringement on its territorial waters and the icj can't do anything. it's toothless!

Oh boy. Okay here we go again - In 1999, Benazir Bhutto’s minister of interior, Nasrullah Babar admitted it quite explicitly, pronouncing, “We created the Taliban.”
someone who wasn't in power in 1999 can say anything he wants. I can say that I created the rss...it wouldn't hold any water. and you need to grow a braincell and try to understand what I said earlier if even have that level of iq. go back and read it again, I'm not gonna repeat myself. and it still does not change the fact that you are supporting terrorism in Pakistan through the ttp and the now crushed insurgency...and your own ajit doval who is in office right now professed and accepted that india is supporting terrorism in balochistan and elsewhere.

Yeah and for some sane reason you know everything about what goes inside the universe of epinoage? what is your source, why should I beleive you? US is still banging you and banging hard !!
it doesn't matter to me if you don't believe me in the least bit. and by the looks of the mounting american casualties in afghanistan, it seems like it them who are getting banged left right and center by the afghan taliban! :lol: in other words, aye bharat mata, tera niya hujbaaand lutt giya, barbaad ho giya!!! :omghaha:

I know its very embarrseing for you that it happend !! News from media and slogans from non cabinet ministers have no valiity except for in Pakistan as it aids them in getting a good nights sleep. The job was to avenge Uri attackers and our boys did a clean job !! Who cares about what the naysayers have to say anyways? Spokespersons of the Army and Defense ministry has far better credibility than any news channel or politician can ever have. Its healthy for you to beleive otherwise, there is nothing like a good nights sleep :lol:
what's more embarrassing that the indian army has to give explanations to its own people and elected representatives that they did indeed carry out the "sir jee kal sheetirike"! :lol: even more shameful is when a member of your own bsf has to stand up during a protest that he was there on the day of this so called "sir ji kaal sheetirike" and that there was nothing but he can't say much more than that! aye bharat mata, tu nangi ho gayi bharat mata tu lutt gayi barbaad ho gayi!!! :rofl:
Oh !! so you are not just a Stupid Hardcore Fetish Gay, but an Ebony fantasizer too. :pakistan:
after sticking our spicy masalay vaali fingers in your black swollen coli-flower bunghole, we like to bend our fingers and scratch your bung-hole walls and watch you squirm! 8-)

Hilarious, at the very moment millions of scientist and soul of Darwin is laughing.
uhm, you do know that the very first life that originated on earth was that single celled organism on the base of the primitive sea where it met the surface...i.e. MUD!

@GumNaam

icj has no teeth, they can't do anything and you know as well as anyone. the latest example is that when the philipines won a case against China from the icj. China simply responded with a note saying that they don't recognize icj's jurisdiction in the said matter and nothing changed. China continues today what the philipines call infringement on its territorial waters and the icj can't do anything. it's toothless!

Its true ICJ has no mechanisms to enforce its decesions. China is the son of embargoes and they can afford to go against ICJ but Pakistan cannot. Will you wage war against us with your hopeless hooligan military if we are to stop the flow of water? :cheesy: . Or would you push the nuke button ?? :crazy_pilot:

someone who wasn't in power in 1999 can say anything he wants. I can say that I created the rss...it wouldn't hold any water. and you need to grow a braincell and try to understand what I said earlier if even have that level of iq. go back and read it again, I'm not gonna repeat myself. and it still does not change the fact that you are supporting terrorism in Pakistan through the ttp and the now crushed insurgency...and your own ajit doval who is in office right now professed and accepted that india is supporting terrorism in balochistan and elsewhere.

He said it when he was in power dumbo and besides he was a cabinet rank minister of Pakistan and has far better credibility than a nobody like you. Oh we are just supporting innocent balochis to get freedom from Pakistan !! How can that be terrorism ;)? Thats just giving a taste of your medicine. So you dont believe Musharraf and you dont believe your interrior minister who himself was known as the Architect of Taliban. Who do you beleive then? Zaid Hameed :haha:

it doesn't matter to me if you don't believe me in the least bit. and by the looks of the mounting american casualties in afghanistan, it seems like it them who are getting banged left right and center by the afghan taliban! :lol: in other words, aye bharat mata, tera niya hujbaaand lutt giya, barbaad ho giya!!! :omghaha:

Pussystan ki to phat rhi hai waise bhee US is drilling you from behind while China is taking you from front. Pussystan is getting banged hard and banged deep while its military is but a mere spectator. A failed nation:pleasantry:

what's more embarrassing that the indian army has to give explanations to its own people and elected representatives that they did indeed carry out the "sir jee kal sheetirike"! :lol: even more shameful is when a member of your own bsf has to stand up during a protest that he was there on the day of this so called "sir ji kaal sheetirike" and that there was nothing but he can't say much more than that! aye bharat mata, tu nangi ho gayi bharat mata tu lutt gayi barbaad ho gayi!!! :rofl:

Army never had to explain to anybody !! they did their job and will do it more, while pussystan can do nothing but mock mock and suck Chinese COCK :P

after sticking our spicy masalay vaali fingers in your black swollen coli-flower bunghole, we like to bend our fingers and scratch your bung-hole walls! 8-)

A proud gay from the land of Pussys :P . :smokin:

@AMCA,
Its true ICJ has no mechanisms to enforce its decesions. China is the son of embargoes and they can afford to go against ICJ but Pakistan cannot. Will you wage war against us with your hopeless hooligan military if we are to stop the flow of water? :cheesy: . Or would you push the nuke button ?? :crazy_pilot:
icj can't jack against us either given that same China is standing with us. oh the days of us having to physically wage war are long gone. your own people will wage war against your feminine army on our behalf. as for the water, yeah try and stop it. it'll just take a few bombs to lob at it. what are you gonna do? stop us? try it. and don't gimme that load a horse crap that we'll get flooded and blah blah blah...we won't obliterate the dam even though we can...we'll just poke enough holes in to get what we want. all your feminine army is gonna do is make excuses and lie to its people as usual and make stories on non-existent events! :omghaha:

He said it when he was in power dumbo and besides he was a cabinet rank minister of Pakistan and has far better credibility than a nobody like you. Oh we are just supporting innocent balochis to get freedom from Pakistan !! How can that be terrorism ;)? Thats just giving a taste of your medicine. So you dont believe Musharraf and you dont believe your interrior minister who himself was known as the Architect of Taliban. Who do you beleive then? Zaid Hameed :haha:
anyone who is no longer in the office always make tall claims about things when they were in the office. of course he'll make that claim to butter the people up since the afghan taliban were on top of the game. just a vote grabbing gimmick and nothing more. obama can come out and say that he had an affair with trump's wife when he was in the office and it would barely make tabloid news and nothing more. as for balochistan, thank you, you just proved my point. now you shouldn't complain when do the same thing by helping the kashmiri people get freedom from india. the only problem is that your terrorism through afghanistan into balochistan crashed and burned, while our support for the kashmiri people is a resounding success that we every day in the form dead indian feminine soldiers who can't even handle people throwing rocks! :omghaha: :lol:

Pussystan ki to phat rhi hai waise bhee US is drilling you from behind while China is taking you from front. Pussystan is getting banged hard and banged deep while its military is but a mere spectator. A failed nation:pleasantry:
oh ho, gandustan ki kitni jal rahi hay, Pakistan say u.s. apni bund phatwanay ka saray ka sara ghussa indians pay nikaal raha hay, h1b visas waaloan chutroan pay laat maar kay nikaal diya, indian companies pay tariffs laga diyay, baychari bharat mata chabahar say bhi haath dho baithi hay, u.s. nay Russia say bhi bharat mata ki talak karva di aur buri tarha say bharat mata ko zaleel bhi kar raha hay...abhay bhaag haat paayr jorr Russia kay takay woh tujh ko waapis lay lay aur phir teri bhi lay lay!!! :lol:

Army never had to explain to anybody !! they did their job and will do it more, while pussystan can do nothing but mock mock and suck Chinese COCK :P
explain to anybody? :laugh: your gay bottom lulli loving army couldn't even explain the evidence that it was all fake! never mind they don't have explain anything, but when the evidence is shoved up your feminine army's black coly-flower bunghole by your own elected government officials that this bhaand tamasha never happened, it couldn't even explain that to save its lutti hui ijjat! :rofl:

aray aja aja, abhi abhi mirch masala apni fingers pay lagaya hay ek dum fresh teri coli-flower chutroan kay liyay, aja tu bohut majay karay ga... 8-)

A proud gay from the land of Pussys :P . :smokin:[/QUOTE]

ran out of arguments left I see...8-)
bet you must feel like this right now...
opfdtwppnjq9vgg9uova.jpg

after all...
oerg3n8uuqqc1woiofc7.jpg

Dude, your comments have more expectations, wishful thinking than anything with substance on ground. Pakistan will prosper in future, if you get enough FDI and investment which in turn depends on the success of CPEC, which is again only half way through. So a whole lot of if's and but's, got it ????

But the reality is you are on the verge of defaulting on debts repayment yet another time. You are yet again planning to fetch another loan for mere interest repayment of maturing debts alone. Now this is the real mirror which you refuses to look at, just because you are too afraid I guess.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1710152/2-service-maturing-debt-pakistan-borrow-rs22-trillion-2018-19/

That said I have not even mentioned or added CPEC debts that may add to the fire in near future.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1583286/6-can-pakistan-pay-cpec-loans/?amp=1

Alas, at least for some guys ignorance is always a bliss. LOL :haha::haha::haha:

Dude, your comments have more expectations, wishful thinking than anything with substance on ground. Pakistan will prosper in future, if you get enough FDI and investment which in turn depends on the success of CPEC, which is again only half way through. So a whole lot of if's and but's, got it ????

But the reality is you are on the verge of defaulting on debts repayment yet another time. You are yet again planning to fetch another loan for mere interest repayment of maturing debts alone. Now this is the real mirror which you refuses to look at, just because you are too afraid I guess.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1710152/2-service-maturing-debt-pakistan-borrow-rs22-trillion-2018-19/

That said I have not even mentioned or added CPEC debts that may add to the fire in near future.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1583286/6-can-pakistan-pay-cpec-loans/?amp=1

Alas, at least for some guys ignorance is always a bliss. LOL :haha::haha::haha:
the media circous will continue, and government borrowing back n forth is also very normal, the fact is that most of CPEC is investments not loans. And it is hardly expectations, the reality of what I have said is already starting to materialize. But alas, I understand the indian mindset full of inferiority complex and sheer jealousy so I can totally understand your butthurt. Well, it's not gonna stop us no matter how crooked the indians and the americans get in their attempts to try to reverse CPEC, not gonna happen. So please, just find something good about your butthurt and try to enjoy it 8-)

the media circous will continue, and government borrowing back n forth is also very normal, the fact is that most of CPEC is investments not loans. And it is hardly expectations, the reality of what I have said is already starting to materialize. But alas, I understand the indian mindset full of inferiority complex and sheer jealousy so I can totally understand your butthurt. Well, it's not gonna stop us no matter how crooked the indians and the americans get in their attempts to try to reverse CPEC, not gonna happen. So please, just find something good about your butthurt and try to enjoy it 8-)

Jealous ???? LOL :p:

Your entire nation have one hope a $60 Billion CPEC, while many state in India is having a lot of projects equal to or well over the budget of your entire CPEC. So we are anything but jealous about your cheapak. :p:

And just FYI, don't boast more about Chinese Investments aka loans.

In fact, the example of Venezuela, a politically and financially high-risk country in which China has invested over $52 billion from 2008 up till 2014, the another biggest Chinese investment in any single country so far, may hold some of the answers for you. It created a win-win scenario for the Chinese government by marrying off low-wage Chinese labour to long-term infrastructure projects in exchange for secure and continuous supply of oil and commodities. All the Chinese loans to Venezuela were commodities-backed, under which Venezuela was obliged to keep supplying to China millions of barrels of oil to feed the Chinese economic boom.

So do enjoy the Chinese in estments. And I seriously wish China invest above $200 billion in Pakistan in future. It will be always in India's best interest. :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

bigger problem is 10 million muslims who are in J&K..its not going to be easy to kill all those infiltrators

Jealous ???? LOL :p:

Your entire nation have one hope a $60 Billion CPEC, while many state in India is having a lot of projects equal to or well over the budget of your entire CPEC. So we are anything but jealous about your cheapak. :p:

And just FYI, don't boast more about Chinese Investments aka loans.

In fact, the example of Venezuela, a politically and financially high-risk country in which China has invested over $52 billion from 2008 up till 2014, the another biggest Chinese investment in any single country so far, may hold some of the answers for you. It created a win-win scenario for the Chinese government by marrying off low-wage Chinese labour to long-term infrastructure projects in exchange for secure and continuous supply of oil and commodities. All the Chinese loans to Venezuela were commodities-backed, under which Venezuela was obliged to keep supplying to China millions of barrels of oil to feed the Chinese economic boom.

So do enjoy the Chinese in estments. And I seriously wish China invest above $200 billion in Pakistan in future. It will be always in India's best interest. :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

it is irrelevant whether consider CPEC as a loan or an investment as this one opportunity alone has opened doors for far bigger firms to the advantage of it due to the multifaceted nature of this project with one common denominator that PAKISTAN gets to reap the fruits of it. the investment in india is sizeable but far from adequate given india's population size and its mass unemployment, not even one tenth of what China pulls in given its comparable population size that indians love to compete against (while india isn't even an after thought for the Chinese I might add). india is being squeezed now and being punished by its american gods for shying away from a war against China which is the real reason india was prepped for. and no one has any interest in india that countries like Africa, Nigeria Brazil and Argentina too can't offer while no one can offer to the global economy what Pakistan can offer which is a short and quick route to China, Russia and back. the american and indian butthurt is understandable as your seething butthurt. :coffee:

it is irrelevant whether consider CPEC as a loan or an investment as this one opportunity alone has opened doors for far bigger firms to the advantage of it due to the multifaceted nature of this project with one common denominator that PAKISTAN gets to reap the fruits of it. the investment in india is sizeable but far from adequate given india's population size and its mass unemployment, not even one tenth of what China pulls in given its comparable population size that indians love to compete against (while india isn't even an after thought for the Chinese I might add). india is being squeezed now and being punished by its american gods for shying away from a war against China which is the real reason india was prepped for. and no one has any interest in india that countries like Africa, Nigeria Brazil and Argentina too can't offer while no one can offer to the global economy what Pakistan can offer which is a short and quick route to China, Russia and back. the american and indian butthurt is understandable as your seething butthurt. :coffee:

LOL, I pity the level of you knowledge and intellect. Do you know the amount of FDI that we receive yoy ??? Do you have any idea about the number of fortune 500 companies having their R & D centers in India ???

Alas, as I said earlier, for some guys ignorance is always a bliss. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL, I pity the level of you knowledge and intellect. Do you know the amount of FDI that we receive yoy ??? Do you have any idea about the number of fortune 500 companies having their R & D centers in India ???

Alas, as I said earlier, for some guys ignorance is always a bliss. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
do you know in spite supposedly gabbing r&d investments, you still have to import even the paint for tej@ss from europe? and your fdi is really not much compared to what China gets, so stop trying to get acknowledgments from us like a little child trying to get daddy's attention... it's really irrelevant to us. Bluntly put, we really don't care, india is little more than a source cheap bollywood flicks for us. That's all that you are. so go do what you do best and come up with a new priyanka flick, run along now...:coffee:

@GumNaam

after sticking our spicy masalay vaali fingers in your black swollen coli-flower bunghole, we like to bend our fingers and scratch your bung-hole walls! 8-)

A proud gay from the land of Pussys :P . :smokin:
Caution!!!! this is what happens when you drink too much gau mutra
the urea in it can damage your brain

Back
Top Bottom