What's new

J-20 Weapon bays openned during the flight! Can anyone come here to verify the photo?

rcrmj

Reaction score
Country
China
This is the first photo about J-20 weapon bays, HOWEVER, I seriously doubt this photo!! Can any PhotoShop experts exam the photo?

The reason I doubt the Photo is PSed is because the weapon suspension kits are very similar (actually exactly the same) to those of F-22's

Lets discuss :bounce:

1297101686_526.jpg

This is F-22's
1297101829_7490.jpg

Last edited:
I dont know how to upload photos from my computor>>

it seems only can upload photos from other websites`` -_-

Before I can even seen the photo I am going to predict that the picture just photoshopped the F-22 weapons by onto the J-20.

Totally PSed photos.

the longer i looked at these photos, 100% sure it is fake.
1.the extreemly resemblance of those F-22's bays' frame
2.the suspension layout is the same too
3.J-20 should have more weapon bays according to its relatively larger size than F-22.(personally I believe J-20 should have 6 bays not 4. as 2 more can be fited behind the tailwheel gear)

the longer i looked at these photos, 100% sure it is fake.
1.the extreemly resemblance of those F-22's bays' frame
2.the suspension layout is the same too
3.J-20 should have more weapon bays according to its relatively larger size than F-22.(personally I believe J-20 should have 6 bays not 4. as 2 more can be fited behind the tailwheel gear)

Chances are if you looked hard enough, you can find the original un-PSed picture.

Does anyone have any idea what J-20's weapon bays should look like, or have a real photo? I really need to see that`:woot:

I doubt that this is the actual photo. Because I don't think that J-20 made any flight in recent days and if this is the photo from the first flight then it would have been surfaced with all other J-20 photos.

Does anyone have any idea what J-20's weapon bays should look like, or have a real photo? I really need to see that`:woot:

We can only speculate. No photos really show a visible seam for where the weapons bay should go. We can though probably say that it is bigger than the F-22 by virtue of the J-20's width and height.

Back
Top Bottom