What's new

Improved Chinese Stealth Fighter Nears First Flight

Why is it that every Chinese citizen I have met who has come to visit the US is extremely nice, and doesn't seem to wish death upon me or my fellow Americans? Something tells me that is closer to reality than some of the armchair generals on the internet.

That's because most Chinese citizens in the 'real world' are true representatives of the Chinese people. Hard working and humble people that have no desire for bloodlust or war. Most of the bellicose hyper-nationalists here who aren't humble at all, live in their own little delusional fantasy land on PDF. They talk as if war is like a video game. Most of what happens here on PDF isn't even close to representing what happens out in the real world.

Every time i can't stop laugh out when hear some WAR LORD talk about the WAR. It's extremely ironic, China join the WAR much less than America. When American wanna teach Chinese what about WAR, let's talk about PEACE first. World N.o1 killing-machine is the American.

Last edited:
I have two requests:

1. Post a picture of the F-22 or B-2 dropping a laser guided bomb.

2. Tell me where the EOTS is located on the F-22 and B-2.

:lol:

Yawn.........:sleep:
We better don't feed the barking MD.

Both of F-117 and F-22 are failed project.

F-117 was kicked out 5 years ago.
F-22 was terminated 4 years ago.

Now they are waiting for another fail: Fat-35.

Declined US aviation industries contributed his ignorant arrogance with his 70-years-worn-off eyes.

Indeed, they think we don't have any other aircraft besides the F22 and B2 and hence responds to saying post pictures of those aircraft that have laser guided bombs if you can. I'm like what?o_O
These ya-hoos are conscript rejects in the first place. Not much should be expected when it comes to critical thinking.

LOL !

They said it flew in 2011. They published its pictures. China sympathizers hailed it as great technological achievement of stolen technology.

The plane is having still its maiden flights two years later in 2014.

What is the truth?

Is it another paper tiger and a publicity stunt.

Chinese scientist said that this plane has a problem With fuse-leg, Weapon bay, Wings, Engine, Engine alignment etc. It is certain not as stealth as advertised. US scientist criticized it as a dumb plane.

China’s Unmanned Carrier-Based J-20 is a Pipedream (For Now) | The Diplomat

Chinese scientist said that this plane has a problem With fuse-leg, Weapon bay, Wings, Engine, Engine alignment etc. It is certain not as stealth as advertised. US scientist criticized it as a dumb plane.

Everybody criticizes everyone, is this your first day on the internet?

Russians say J-20 sucks, they got better stuff than F-22 and 35. Americans down play T-50 and say crap about J-20. China does the same by criticizing F-25 and 35 while saying J-20 is way better than T-50.

Not on nation doesn't say the others suck, so the bottom line, who's to trust?

Also the diplomat, really? That's the authority on reality now? Have you read their crap? I can see your bias for China, read on Indian articles and see if you agree then.

Indeed, they think we don't have any other aircraft besides the F22 and B2 and hence responds to saying post pictures of those aircraft that have laser guided bombs if you can. I'm like what?o_O

You know you're getting desperate when you have to rely on imaginary aircraft in order to win a war.

In the meantime, the J-20 is real, has a real EOTS, and is big enough to cover the entire first island chain. Think of the J-20 as a giant twin-engined F-35A that's capable of bombing Japan back into the stone age.

We win.:lol:

Everybody criticizes everyone, is this your first day on the internet?

Russians say J-20 sucks, they got better stuff than F-22 and 35. Americans down play T-50 and say crap about J-20. China does the same by criticizing F-25 and 35 while saying J-20 is way better than T-50.

Not on nation doesn't say the others suck, so the bottom line, who's to trust?

Also the diplomat, really? That's the authority on reality now? Have you read their crap? I can see your bias for China, read on Indian articles and see if you agree then.

You din't read my post properly. It starts with what Chinese scientist said about the plane.

These ya-hoos are conscript rejects in the first place. Not much should be expected when it comes to critical thinking.

I told you this a while back and you are still not exercising it properly!:omghaha:

that comment was old
we have more versatile upgrades

Here are how they evaluate the fanboys' much bragged about F-35 / F22

The F-35 is "a failure waiting to happen"

Fail! The $400 Billion Military Jet That Can't Fly in Cloudy Weather | Alternet

and more

F-22 and F-35: America’s Costly Boondoggles Are the Victims of Arrogance and Appeasement | Gerard Direct

Last edited:
I told you this a while back and you are still not exercising it properly!:omghaha:

that comment was old
we have more versatile upgrades

Here are how they evaluate the fanboys' much bragged about F-35 / F22

The F-35 is "a failure waiting to happen"

Fail! The $400 Billion Military Jet That Can't Fly in Cloudy Weather | Alternet

and more

F-22 and F-35: America’s Costly Boondoggles Are the Victims of Arrogance and Appeasement | Gerard Direct

Read this:

But like every bloated government program, the F-35 has suffered from numerous delays, cost-overruns, and more controversy than a joint session of Congress.Recent reports suggest that the JSF won’t be operational with the Marines till late 2016 or early 2017.

It is not numerous technical problems. This is a difference. No body says that F 35 is an impotent aircraft.

What I read about the criticisms on F-35, it reminded me of the F-16. So how about comments about the F-35 from a real fanboy, not a bunch of clueless civilians from alternet...:lol:

Why the F-35?: First non-test pilot trained on F-35 compares it to the F-16
USAF Lt Col Lee Kloos, commander of the 58th Fighter Squadron, is the first non-test pilot to start his transition over to the stealthy fifth-generation machine. Kloos, a former 2000 hour F-16 pilot and Weapons School graduate, has already completed four out of six cadre checkout flights needed to qualify him to fly the F-35A.

The veteran F-16 operational tester and Weapons School grad shared some of his impressions the F-35. The jet is powerful, stable and easy to fly.

"One of the things this aircraft usually takes hit on is the handling because it's not an F-22," Kloos says. "An F-22 is unique in its ability to maneuver and we'll never be that."

But compared to other aircraft, a combat-configured F-35 probably edges out other existing designs carrying a similar load-out. "When I'm downrange in Badguyland that's the configuration I need to have confidence in maneuvering, and that's where I think the F-35 starts to edge out an aircraft like the F-16," Kloos says.

[A combat-configured F-16 is encumbered with weapons, external fuel tanks, and electronic countermeasures pods that sap the jet's performance. "You put all that on, I'll take the F-35 as far as handling characteristic and performance, that's not to mention the tactical capabilities and advancements in stealth," he says. "It's of course way beyond what the F-16 has currently."

The F-35's acceleration is "very comparable" to a Block 50 F-16. "Again, if you cleaned off an F-16 and wanted to turn and maintain Gs and [turn] rates, then I think a clean F-16 would certainly outperform a loaded F-35," Kloos says. "But if you compared them at combat loadings, the F-35 I think would probably outperform it."

The F-16, Kloos says, is a very capable aircraft in a within visual range engagement--especially in the lightly loaded air-to-air configuration used during training sorties at home station. "It's really good at performing in that kind of configuration," Kloos says. "But that's not a configuration that I've ever--I've been in a lot of different deployments--and those are the configurations I've never been in with weapons onboard."
In other words, it would take a lightly loaded F-16 to match a similarly loaded F-35. But if the F-16 is loaded with its normal mission load, a similarly loaded F-35 will outperform the F-16.

Plus...Considering the fact that we fielded the world's first 'stealth' aircraft, what are the odds that by now we know how to defeat 'stealth'?

The J-20 is DOA. That stands for Dead On Arrival.

The J-20 is DOA. That stands for Dead On Arrival.

China is a rich country with poor people. Let them spend the money on J 20 like planes. Irrespective of the fact whether the plane is usable in war or not, they need to prove that it is capable of building 5th generation plane.

Last edited:
F-16 did everything well and in time as well it's still in production.
Failure-22 was gone. They are the old teeth in your mouth, you will have less and less for have no replacement.

The $392 billion Failure-35 is seven years behind schedule (till 2014). This performance is only after another dude LCA and will break it records with no doubts since it is scheduled beyond 2021 already.

Back
Top Bottom