What's new

Improved Chinese Stealth Fighter Nears First Flight

CHina is arich country with poor people. Let them spend the money on J 20 like planes. Irrespective of the fact whether the plane is usable in war or not, they need to prove that it is capable of building 5th generation plane.

More than 100 million Chinese toured abroad in 2013 which is the biggest in the world.

People there are not as rich as those in rich nation regarding to the income. But I would say living standard is not too far away. There have many rich people with poor living standard in western countries: no entertainment, no restaurant, no travel....

China does not need to show their capabilities to prove anything.

They have that capability naturally. $9T is not jokes for you laughing, its really something capable.

Only people from poor nation has $1.8T GDP by 1.2 billion people would think in that way: show something you can I can too....

CHina is arich country with poor people. Let them spend the money on J 20 like planes. Irrespective of the fact whether the plane is usable in war or not, they need to prove that it is capable of building 5th generation plane.
A rich country with poor people...If someone from the U.S says that, I probably will agree. However, it is just hilarious when an Indian says Chinese are poor people. Are you aware that the GDP per capita in China ($6800) is almost 5 times that of India ($1400)?

What I read about the criticisms on F-35, it reminded me of the F-16. So how about comments about the F-35 from a real fanboy, not a bunch of clueless civilians from alternet...:lol:

Why the F-35?: First non-test pilot trained on F-35 compares it to the F-16

In other words, it would take a lightly loaded F-16 to match a similarly loaded F-35. But if the F-16 is loaded with its normal mission load, a similarly loaded F-35 will outperform the F-16.

jeezus!
the marginally baked professional is challenging the authors of well-knowledgeable experts on the claims of F-35 / F-22's faults.

Plus...Considering the fact that we fielded the world's first 'stealth' aircraft, what are the odds that by now we know how to defeat 'stealth'?

well the one who has invented hand-guns cannot get killed by hand-guns
what a S reply!.

The J-20 is DOA. That stands for Dead On Arrival.

you are correct, which is outrageously unusual, in depicting the death rate of our enemies!

China is getting more rich people and less poor people
india is getting less rich people and more poorer people
J-20 is our plane made with our money
Our plane is far far better than any indian made so far
indian made planes can only fly alongside antiquated mig-21s

jeezus!
the marginally baked professional is challenging the authors of well-knowledgeable experts on the claims of F-35 / F-22's faults.
Am just citing a professional military pilot. You cited those marginally baked 'professionals'. You brought on two male reporters, one female 'intelligence analyst', and an anonymous blog. Most likely the only 'air time' they have is from flying coach, or may be business class.

:lol:

Am just citing a professional military pilot. You cited those marginally baked 'professionals'. You brought on two male reporters, one female 'intelligence analyst, and an anonymous blog. Most likely the only 'air time' they have is from flying coach, or may be business class.

Rach exposed the F-22 buddy.
Yea yea I know it stings ya ego, but suck it up will ya.

We better don't feed the barking MD.

Both of F-117 and F-22 are failed project.

F-117 was kicked out 5 years ago.
F-22 was terminated 4 years ago.

Now they are waiting for another fail: Fat-35.

Declined US aviation industries contributed his ignorant arrogance with his 70-years-worn-off eyes.

You made me spit my drink out.....wow.

Why anyone would respond to obvious trolling is beyond me.

You made me spit my drink out.....wow.

Why anyone would respond to obvious trolling is beyond me.

What has the F-117 ever done apart from getting shot down by the Serbians?

F-22? oh puhleeze. Rachael Maddow proved how effective that is :lol:

Am just citing a professional military pilot. You cited those marginally baked 'professionals'. You brought on two male reporters, one female 'intelligence analyst', and an anonymous blog. Most likely the only 'air time' they have is from flying coach, or may be business class.

you are not even qualified to write in any of those listed,
how much % are you baked, 'professional' ?

So you have invented the stealth concept but shot down by handguns! :omghaha:

Rach exposed the F-22 buddy.
Yea yea I know it stings ya ego, but suck it up will ya.
The Hainan Incident proved that the only tactic PLAAF pilots know is collision. Back in WW II, Imperial Japan resort to this only in desperation, but China decided to make it standard. :lol:

What has the F-117 ever done apart from getting shot down by the Serbians?

F-22? oh puhleeze. Rachael Maddow proved how effective that is :lol:
Good...Then by this argument, the J-20 is not 'stealth', right?

The Hainan Incident proved that the only tactic PLAAF pilots know is collision. Back in WW II, Imperial Japan resort to this only in desperation, but China decided to make it standard. :lol:

Is that why the US pilots were humiliated in the Korean War by PLAAF pilots with a 6 to 1 kill ratio :lol:

And no, Soviets weren't flying them.

you are not even qualified to write in any of those listed,
how much % are you baked, 'professional' ?
I am probably more qualified than Richard Fowler, Clay Hitchens, and Ilana Freedman to speak about this.

So you have invented the stealth concept but shot down by handguns! :omghaha:
Why only one? Did the Serbs ran out of missiles? But of course they did -- spray and pray.

Is that why the US pilots were humiliated in the Korean War by PLAAF pilots with a 6 to 1 kill ratio :lol:

And no, Soviets weren't flying them.
Yeah...Sure...They were not...You go on believing that. Right now, Soviet/Russian aviation historians are laughing at China.

Good...Then by this argument, the J-20 is not 'stealth', right?

J-20 is a true stealth fighter.

I am probably more qualified than Richard Fowler, Clay Hitchens, and Ilana Freedman to speak about this.

Why only one? Did the Serbs ran out of missiles? But of course they did -- spray and pray.

Yeah...Sure...They were not...You go on believing that. Right now, Soviet/Russian aviation historians are laughing at China.

One was enough to make a complete mockery of Yankee 'stealth' planes.

J-20 is a true stealth fighter.
No can do, buddy. If the F-117 was not, then neither is the J-20. If anything, the F-117 is more likely superior to the J-20 in terms of 'stealth'. But what do you know? You are nothing but a conscript reject.

One was enough to make a complete mockery of Yankee 'stealth' planes.
Sure they 'mocked' US, while their fighters were grounded. :lol:

you are collin power, chuck hagel, bob gates, leon panetta ....show some respect to your bosses wont you?

You are making a joke on yourself by saying one who invented 'stealth' wont get hit!
I debunked it, yet again and again!

No can do, buddy. If the F-117 was not, then neither is the J-20. If anything, the F-117 is more likely superior to the J-20 in terms of 'stealth'. But what do you know? You are nothing but a conscript reject.

Sure they 'mocked' US, while their fighters were grounded. :lol:

Personal insults?
Try and get some new insults from your CIA supervisor, the 'conscript reject' line is getting dull.

They mocked the US by shooting down its best plane :lol:
The overrated USAF got waxed.
OUCH!

Back
Top Bottom