What's new

J-20 assembly ASEA radar

China is number one in every thing

#1 Economy (False, #2 in nominal GDP and PPP)
#1 Medals in Olympics many times (False, China only surged ahead noticebly in the last 3 Olympics)
#1 Ping Pong Players (True, but Ping Pong is just one of hundreds of sport)
#1 Population (True, but soon to be overtaken by India)
#1 Army (True and False, #1 number-wise, not in capability)
#1 Emerging Air-force (False, emerging exclude you from being #1)
#1 Electronics (False, U.S. is still king of electronics development)
#1 Trade and Economy (False, China trails behind U.S)
#1 Surplus in Trillions (True)
#1 Kung Fu , Self Defence technique (Personal opinion, disputable and unproven)
#1 Cities (False, city infrastructure is actually quite lacking)
#1 Reliable Nation , positive culture and great United Nation Champion (Personal opinion, disputable)

While I appreciate your support towards China, let's not go overboard. China is still lagging behind in many aspects of development and now is no time to brag. Afterall, being humble and pragmatic are two virtues of our culture.

While I appreciate your support towards China, let's not go overboard. China is still lagging behind in many aspects of development and now is no time to brag. Afterall, being humble and pragmatic are two virtues of our culture.

I forgot to add

#1 Fastest Railway in world
#1 Best buildings being constructed
#1 Sea Port operations
#1 Oil and Refinery research and development with operation across globe
#1 Cycles usage in world
#1 in Math and Science in High Schools

:P

oh damn ...

O mean ...
#1 DAM IN WORLD
#1 Wall --- wall of chins...

I think Chinese nation can take a moment and , pat themselves on the back for all the good work done in last 10 years ... plenty more no doubt but ...

China has ARRIVED on global scale

oh damn ...

O mean ...
#1 DAM IN WORLD

I think Chinese nation can take a moment and , pat themselves on the back for all the good work done in last 10 years ... plenty more no doubt but ...

I rarely comment on Pakistanis, since you guys are in the same IQ tier as Indians but...

It would appear that you guys want China to be a superpower more than Chinese themselves do.

oh damn ...

O mean ...
#1 DAM IN WORLD

Haven't surpassed US in all aspects yet, not arrived.

Someone sitting in Canada , can't understand Airforce or Military since they closed down their only fighter jet production to please USA lol and instead got some missiles from USA .. .yep .... you surely know how to be number one - eh

May be its the high IQ levels Canadians enjoy so much

ÄòѪÁË¡«¡«¡«

Google can not understand the next translation. This is China's official press release. AESA radar development is China Electronics Technology Group fourteen. From the official reports, J-20 AESA radar has been assembled, the performance reached the world advanced level.
well mate their is only written Xx radar ,while i translated the news & nowhere was it written aesa radar in it .:blink:

I rarely comment on Pakistanis, since you guys are in the same IQ tier as Indians but...

It would appear that you guys want China to be a superpower more than Chinese themselves do.

A poor generalization. You have done a great injustice to a lot of us. I can even say that your remark is racist!!!
Araz

So your vietnamese is jealous with the warm friendship of Pakistani to Chinese??????

.......and any people that having favorite feeling to China!!!???

I clicked, I looked, I felt trolled.

How is this an official press release? It's a typical lying Chinese post. You are either trying to hinder China's press prestige (though there is none to begin with) or demonstrating how amazingly dumb members from certain nationalities can get.

In any case, no one doubts that this 14th institute is developing airborne AESA, but its performance and service readiness are still years behind the US, Russia, France and Britain.

You guys are way too nationalistic about catching up with the West. Remember, nationalism is a Western invention, brought to China through European colonization. It's ironic how strongly you people feel as a nation when that very emotion is invented by us.

China is a developing country; the standards of comparison are different. Try to compare yourself with Latin American and Arab states, whose per capita income are similar to yours.

If the Japanese and West Europe want to take up arms again, they'll make you look like Gaddafi against NATO.

Please stop vomiting and defeating like the Bollywood daydreamers. Keep PDF free of your venon. We are proud of all Chinese achievements which have been made despite Western embargoes.

Please stop vomiting and defeating like the Bollywood daydreamers. Keep PDF free of your venon. We are proud of all Chinese achievements which have been made despite Western embargoes.

Sour loser who can see his world coming down very soon.

Back
Top Bottom