What's new

J-20 assembly ASEA radar

So I'm assuming Santa Claus gave you the specifications of the radars for Christmas?

No one quoted me debunking this blog post source as "official press"?

And

No, you really don't need to look beyond other made-in-China toys to conclude the prospects of this product.

If Santa flies over chinese airspace there would be pieces falling down :P Chinese Missiles work wonders

Actually,AESA is not too hard to China .
but it is very difficult to make an AESA radar with low-cost,high quality like USA. europe and russia still can't offer a real AESA radar with low-cost,high quality now.

China+PLAAF+J-10+20+11+B+fighter+jet+AESA+PESA+hybrid+Active+Phased+Array+Radar+Active+Electronically+Scanned+Array+aesa+pesa++%2528swashplate+degree+field+around+the+nose+angle+swashplate+rotate+rotating+%25281%2529.jpg

however,this latest pic of the radar was disclosed that resembles an AESA radar with low-cost,high quality very closely and with typical Chinese characteristics ( IFF probes was connected on the surface of AESA radar,The method is simple and practical,i think).

China is moving fast! OMG in 30 years China will have a military might that equals the US!

Can't wait for:
1. J20
2. Aircraft Carrier
3. Type 99 KM

2012 YEAR OF THE DRAGON :D

2030 are you mad , in 2015 China will be as Advance as USA infact has already surpassed USA now economically

I think China will be building a Moon base by 2030 ...

While Americans will be trying to figure out how to operate the remote control to Chinese 4D television

No one quoted me debunking this blog post source as "official press"?

Says the guy who takes Wired.com as "official press"

And

No, you really don't need to look beyond other made-in-China toys to conclude the prospects of this product.

AESA radars are not toys, genius. If they were China would be the top producer of AESA radars and all the Western nations would be bankrupting their economies buying these "toys".

Says the guy who takes Wired.com as "official press"

AESA radars are not toys, genius. If they were China would be the top producer of AESA radars and all the Western nations would be bankrupting their economies buying these "toys".

Your English is so crappy, you can't spot a simple pun. Stay in ESL.

Well when we look at the bottom line

Chinese workers built US infrastructure in 1900 , and so its not unimaginable to assume they can build best radars and tracking software , after all how many "Asians" are working in US labs and research department ? Many infact there is stereo type if you are asian in USA you must get 99 / 100 marks

Chinese are naturally smart - high IQ and high intellect , if Chinese government would invest 100 Billion , and gets 10,000 scientist and adds 300 scientist from USA who migrated back to China , they can build a better space vehicle

Good job, next month is also going to install with the WS-15 engine. :tup:
I wouldn't hold my breath because where you heard that is probably the same source(s) that told you about all those other predictions that all turned out to be wrong. Anybody getting over 90% of their predictions wrong are simply guessing.

I wouldn't hold my breath because where you heard that is probably the same source(s) that told you about all those other predictions that all turned out to be wrong. Anybody getting over 90% of their predictions wrong are simply guessing.

lol, tell me which source is wrong.

And no one is forcing you to believe it.

China is number one in every thing

#1 Economy
#1 Medals in Olympics many times
#1 Ping Pong Players
#1 Population
#1 Army
#1 Emerging Air-force
#1 Electronics
#1 Trade and Economy
#1 Surplus in Trillions
#1 Kung Fu , Self Defence technique
#1 Cities