What's new

J-10C for PAF - Hypothetical Scenario

Not enough production per annum to replace Mirage any time soon, Pakistan may need to get PAC, and Chinese manufacturer to make JF-17s simultaneously. Foreign sales are also a big part, Egypt should really invest in JF-17 to replace all its old aircraft with some amount of TOT.
yup true thats why PAF is making sure than Mirage wil stay here until 2025

J-10C is a good plane, also PL-15 capable, sanctions free, but it has crashed many times, TVC is not enough and the money is meant to be spend on project AZM.
And we don't need to reinvent the Wheel again.....
5years 5 times ,because night training bird strike, suspected engine shutdown.dont know,I dnot know more or less....what is the normally the average fighter crash ?

Although I ’m from China, I want to export weapons, but personally I feel
Pakistan has F16, can also continue to upgrade, the cost is less than J10C? J10C around F16v?

F-16V upgrade will be cheaper than a downright purchase of J-10 for a lot of reasons.
So,maybe upgrade F16 is good
Taiwan F16V = 120 million
J10C = 40 million
However, Russia's engine life is a quarter of that in the United States,add Pakistan's experience with F16, I don't know what the final cost will be.and which is good for PK

AH-1Z was because Pakistan wants to use US aid money to buy them but US wants Pakistan to pay out of pocket.
No, that's not currently impossible in political relation between USA/pak, Trump administration clearly a side of India

Back
Top Bottom