What's new

It's raining in Quetta .

Well.wisher

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I feel Allah is happy at his people fasting and doing prayers .
As it's said that rain is sign of Allah's happiness . It mostly rains in jummah day or the weather turns different and beautiful all over the world . Seems like our prayers counts and means a lot to Allah than our sins. Praying together has so many good importance to God , I feel like this every jummah when all people from every sector of life are preparing and cleaning themselves for prayers and weather gradually turns beautiful even when they're not habitual of praying daily but they do gather to pray on Friday . :angel: so niiiicee people ..
Is it raining in your city too ??

As school kids we used to say that all rain is welcome as long as it is not on Sunday. Firstly because there was no school on Sunday anyway, hence no chance for an excuse for extra holiday and secondly because it stopped us from playing cricket.

As it's said that rain is sign of Allah's happiness . It mostly rains in jummah day or the weather turns different and beautiful all over the world . Seems like our prayers counts and means a lot to Allah than our sins. Praying together has so many good importance to God , I feel like this every jummah when all people from every sector of life are preparing and cleaning themselves for prayers and weather gradually turns beautiful even when they're not habitual of praying daily but they do gather to pray on Friday . :angel: so niiiicee people ..
5ef82ed20e93800d064f4595634a4b8b_-sun-weather-heat-meme-too-much-sun-memes_640-640.jpeg

I felt so sorry what happened to Harvey in dark knight . He was so good looking , I fell for him but unfortunate dude .
no doubt about that.what i liked about the character was his strong will power (before the incident).
BTW why Harvey and not Bruce ?

It rained in Bangalore yesterday !

In Bahawalpur it's hot as shit and my cousins are telling me they are not even getting electricity. They are giving them only 8 hours and also cutting it off every hour or so.

Back
Top Bottom