What's new

It's raining in Quetta .

In Bahawalpur it's hot as shit and my cousins are telling me they are not even getting electricity. They are giving them only 8 hours and also cutting it off every hour or so.
18403429_10154720056708137_5877228334206021047_n.jpg

no doubt about that.what i liked about the character was his strong will power (before the incident).
BTW why Harvey and not Bruce ?

Because my crush is Harvey not Bruce nd because I didn't watch the movie from the top start , just got the idea that Bruce and Harvey loves the same girl.
Harvey Was an ordinary man and joker succeeded at corrupting him at the end .

I didn't watch the movie from the top start
:o::o::o: you didn't even watched the whole movie let alone the trilogy. thats blasphemy.go download the whole trilogy now and binge watch it :pop:
Harvey Was an ordinary man and joker succeeded at corrupting him at the end .
even though the joker was able to corrupt him.still he was no ordinary man.he was crowned as the white knight of Gotham for a reason.
Because my crush is Harvey not Bruce
thats what i was asking most girls find bruce (Christian bale ) more attractive than harvey. but why did you chose him over bruce.

:o::o::o: you didn't even watched the whole movie let alone the trilogy. thats blasphemy.go download the whole trilogy now and binge watch it :pop:

even though the joker was able to corrupt him.still he was no ordinary man.he was crowned as the white knight of Gotham for a reason.

thats what i was asking most girls find bruce (Christian bale ) more attractive than harvey. but why did you chose him over bruce.

He was a true lover that's why , how he cried for Rachel is what a real love do .

:undecided:

Explain Please !!

ON a Side Note : Baji atleast Baalo ko tail to laga dati. itnay rookay ?? :P
Aao tum aa k laga lo mere baalonko tel, mere pas itni fursat kahan..

:astagh: tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta super hero movie main romantic pehlo nikal lia:lol:

Bus .. kia karun.

Itnyhandsome heroes hongae to dil to bemaan hona ha .

That's why i refuse movie offers. :P

r.
Ek dafa apny sir ki b maalish krwa lena ,dimagh ghoom gya ha :D .

That's why i refuse movie offers. :P

Uska faida nahe. Me dehaati banda wahan kon Beauty parlor jaata hay tyar hony yar.

Chalo phr Ek doorbeen khan airport hi bna lena apni bekaar zindagi me . Boht ha .

Ek dafa apny sir ki b maalish krwa lena ,dimagh ghoom gya ha :D .

Jalne waly ab aesy he kahn gy. Wesy Jalne se behtar hay Cream Shrem lagao meray jesi dilkash skin Paao.

On a Serious Note : Kia tum ne kabhe apni naak ki surgery karne baary socha hay ? Sochna Please. :D

Chalo phr Ek doorbeen khan airport hi bna lena apni bekaar zindagi me . Boht ha .

Airport to mery gar kay baaju me b hay aik. Airport banana konse muskil bat hay. bas 3-4 charsi pakro or unko aik sath bitha do. ban gya airport. :lol:

Jalne waly ab aesy he kahn gy. Wesy Jalne se behtar hay Cream Shrem lagao meray jesi dilkash skin Paao.

On a Serious Note : Kia tum ne kabhe apni naak ki surgery karne baary socha hay ? Sochna Please. :D

:lol:

Look who's talking about my nose .. pahaari bakray kabhi tum ny apny mu ki surgery krwane k bare me socha? Esa lagta abhi abhi ghaas char k aae Ho ..

Airport to mery gar kay baaju me b hay aik. Airport banana konse muskil bat hay. bas 3-4 charsi pakro or unko aik sath bitha do. ban gya airport. :lol:

Zaahir ha , Ek charsi ko charsi hi chahiyen.

Look who's talking about my nose .. pahaari bakray kabhi tum ny apny mu ki surgery krwane k bare me socha? Esa lagta abhi abhi ghaas char k aae Ho ..

:lol:

Haan to kaila q ho rahe ho araam se bolo na. :D
Wesy Log mujhy dekh kay yahe pochty hay bhai your face is so perfect kahan se surgery karwai hay ? and when i tell them that it's all natural. heraan par jaaty hay wo. thootkay pochty phirty hay phir. Qasmy is society me to perfect Pyaara hona b aik ghazab he hay. :hitwall:

Zaahir ha , Ek charsi ko charsi hi chahiyen.

You were the one who asked for an airport. ab Hell Hound se zara pocho airport kisy kehty hay. i am (like always) right.

Back
Top Bottom