What's new

It's raining in Quetta .

:lol:

Haan to kaila q ho rahe ho araam se bolo na. :D
Wesy Log mujhy dekh kay yahe pochty hay bhai your face is so perfect kahan se surgery karwai hay ? and when i tell them that it's all natural. heraan par jaaty hay wo. thootkay pochty phirty hay phir. Qasmy is society me to perfect Pyaara hona b aik ghazab he hay. :hitwall:

ht.
Lagta ha tum kaano k shehr me rehte Ho Jin ko sahi nazar nhi ata . Khush hone ki zarurat nhi me to ab b tunhe surgery ka mashwara du gi ..
:lol:

Haan to kaila q ho rahe ho araam se bolo na. :D
Wesy Log mujhy dekh kay yahe pochty hay bhai your face is so perfect kahan se surgery karwai hay ? and when i tell them that it's all natural. heraan par jaaty hay wo. thootkay pochty phirty hay phir. Qasmy is society me to perfect Pyaara hona b aik ghazab he hay. :hitwall:

You were the one who asked for an airport. ab Hell Hound se zara pocho airport kisy kehty hay. i am (like always) right.

Hellhound knows I'm right .
You were looking for charsis to build an airport .

Lagta ha tum kaano k shehr me rehte Ho Jin ko sahi nazar nhi ata . Khush hone ki zarurat nhi me to ab b tunhe surgery ka mashwara du gi ..

You are right. Surgery karky naak thori begaar leta hun. kuch to khaami honi chaahye na bandy me.

Hellhound knows I'm right .
You were looking for charsis to build an airport .

A Place where Charsis do their "Chars" is called Airport in Slang. Baji vocabulary barhaao apni Zamaane kay saath chalo. 20 saal pechy aa rahe ho aap. :D

You are right. Surgery karky naak thori begaar leta hun. kuch to khaami honi chaahye na bandy me.

A Place where Charsis do their "Chars" is called Airport in Slang. Baji vocabulary barhaao apni Zamaane kay saath chalo. 20 saal pechy aa rahe ho aap. :D

Blah blah blah blah blah .. whatever ...
I've to do my uni homework . Now bye don't disturb U farighe.
Carry on with your chars port's dreams .

Oh . from homework you mean Dabby banany hay ? :lol:

Ok Ok. Continue Please. do your Homework. :tup:

I've to carve . And do you know what elss can my sharp carving tools do ? They can also be used as a knife you know .. especially at occasions when some charsi is irritating you a lot . :angry:

Oh . from homework you mean Dabby banany hay ? :lol:

Ok Ok. Continue Please. do your Homework. :tup:

I've to carve . And do you know what elss can my sharp carving tools do ? They can also be used as a knife you know .. especially at occasions when some charsi is irritating you a lot . :angry:

Yes i do live in Abbotabad. And i too like the City.
Great
I did love this night views of abbotabad when I was living in there

Photos-of-Abbotabad-Photo-of-a-beautiful-view-of-Abbotabad-City-at-night-Pictures-of-Abbotabad.jpg

Sedhy sedhy Qatl ki damkiaan ? Kahan gaye jamhooriyat ? Kahan gya freedom of speech. ? :lol:

Kamaal hay, ab to kisi se serious, logical or maani-khaiz behas b nahe kar sakty. :disagree:

Great
I did love this night views of abbotabad when I was living in there

Photos-of-Abbotabad-Photo-of-a-beautiful-view-of-Abbotabad-City-at-night-Pictures-of-Abbotabad.jpg

Ab Abbotabad wo nahe raha. currently boht se construction activities chal rahe hay so dhool boht hay. which ruined the atmosphere of city area. Try visit after 2018. Balky sahe bataun to ab City limits me kuch hay he nahe. bahir bahir he ghoom lia karo jab b aao.

You live in abbotabad?
I like the beauty of this city
Sedhy sedhy Qatl ki damkiaan ? Kahan gaye jamhooriyat ? Kahan gya freedom of speech. ? :lol:

Kamaal hay, ab to kisi se serious, logical or maani-khaiz behas b nahe kar sakty. :disagree:

Ab Abbotabad wo nahe raha. currently boht se construction activities chal rahe hay so dhool boht hay. which ruined the atmosphere of city area. Try visit after 2018. Balky sahe bataun to ab City limits me kuch hay he nahe. bahir bahir he ghoom lia karo jab b aao.

Well You Got A PROUD P AKI guy For A logucal devate. Now leave me with my carving tools .

Well You Got A PROUD P AKI guy For A logucal devate. Now leave me with my carving tools .

You don't want to talk to me further. ? :cray: what am i supposed to do with my life now ? Tell me, tell me i say tell me.

OASN: Jaldi jaldi sekh jaao mere sketch banani b rehti hay. :P

Kyoon kake ko tung kar rhi ho larki ? :D

it's the other way around. :D

Kia howa?
Kyoon kake ko tung kar rhi ho larki ? :D

I'm not .
He is .. :angry:

You don't want to talk to me further. ? :cray: what am i supposed to do with my life now ? Tell me, tell me i say tell me.

OASN: Jaldi jaldi sekh jaao mere sketch banani b rehti hay. :P

Your life is bekaar .. go jump in a gutter .

oye khan wesa kesa city hay Abbotabad main soch raha hon @Mentee ko lay kay teri taraf chakar lagaon

meri peace treaty ki phir say dhajiyan ura di gai:cray::close_tema:

I did. now i am in a discussion with a cockroach. :lol: it's fun in here.

Acha naraz nahe ona i was just teasing you. Chalo it's now homework time. See you later. tata :wave:

oye khan wesa kesa city hay Abbotabad main soch raha hon @Mentee ko lay kay teri taraf chakar lagaon

Yar Atd Bazaat-e-khud koi itni pyari city nahe rahe . haan surrounding boht pyaara hay. do visit. it also act as a 'base camp" for all northern areas.

Back
Top Bottom