What's new

'It's better to be a Muslim living in India'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we comparing Indian Muslims to Pakistani Muslims. In Pakistan Muslims are the majority and in India they are the minority. Although the constitution assures equal right to minorities in India they do face few hardships like the minorities in any other country. But the point is Muslims in India are not discriminated by law which cannot be said about Pakistan.

All the mishaps that happened against Muslims in India are people's fault not constitution's. They are teething problems in any emerging democracy. As the people get educated and developed these mishaps wont happen. At least in India we don't force a particular sect to pledge 'rama' as their only prophet, do we?

PS: Indian Muslims are more famous outside their respective countries than their Pakistani counterparts.

Abdul Kalam Azad, Azim Premji, Sharukh Khan, Fareed Zakaria, Zaved akhtar to name a few.

Yeah right, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Junoon, Amir Khan, to name just a few,

It really doesn't matter ....

Its a secular country,

and as long as believers believe in that ... it won't matter.

Who is Junoon? Amir khan the boxer? you gotta be kidding me.

Abdus Salam, a Pakistani, the first Muslim to win a Nobel Peace prize in Sciences.

You can't compare Abdus Salam to Bollywood actors who call themslves Muslim, but still don't respect Muslim vlaues.

Who is Junoon? Amir khan the boxer? you gotta be kidding me.

Yeah Amir Khan is a world champion boxer, he is more well known and part of popular culture then any of those indians.

And Nusrat is probably the best known South Asian entertainer with legendary status. :)

Why are we comparing Indian Muslims to Pakistani Muslims. In Pakistan Muslims are the majority and in India they are the minority. Although the constitution assures equal right to minorities in India they do face few hardships like the minorities in any other country. But the point is Muslims in India are not discriminated by law which cannot be said about Pakistan.

All the mishaps that happened against Muslims in India are people's fault not constitution's. They are teething problems in any emerging democracy. As the people get educated and developed these mishaps wont happen. At least in India we don't force a particular sect to pledge 'rama' as their only prophet, do we?

PS: Indian Muslims are more famous outside their respective countries than their Pakistani counterparts.

Abdul Kalam Azad, Azim Premji, Sharukh Khan, Fareed Zakaria, Zaved akhtar to name a few.

You say the mistreament of indian Muslims in india is because of the people not the government? What about justice for the Gujarat-Muslim genocide? What about justice for the Sikh genocide? Justice for the Christian genocide?

Why hasn't your government charged the hindu extremists behind these genocides?

if its better to live in india then muslim countries then why are these muslims constantly migrating to saudi arabia, kwait qatar etc, stay in india, who is inviting you here :lol::lol::lol:

this is the biggest joke i heard today

i was so amusing that these indian bhartis had just their land of babri mosque snatched after years of mosque demolition grivances and look at them now????

Last edited:
Abdus Salam, a Pakistani, the first Muslim to win a Nobel Peace prize in Sciences.

You can't compare Abdus Salam to Bollywood actors who call themslves Muslim, but still don't respect Muslim vlaues.

OMG! you just blasphemed by calling Ahmadi Abdus Salam a muslim!! Any way, If his Nobel prize could make you guys a little less bigoted, so be it.

OMG! you just blasphemed by calling Ahmadi Abdus Salam a muslim!! Any way, If his Nobel prize could make you guys a little less bigoted, so be it.

Get over your inferiorty complex buddy.

if its better to live in india then muslim countries then why are these muslims constantly migrating to saudi arabia, kwait qatar etc, stay in india, who is inviting you here :lol::lol::lol:

i was so amusing that these indian bhartis had just their land of babri mosque snatched after years of mosque demolition grivances and loo at them now????

Do you seriously think the Indian muslims migrate to gulf to protect their islamic identity? If you didn't know, Indians of all religion go to countries for livelihood and nothing else.

And I didn't understand your last sentence.

i was so amusing that these indian bhartis had just their land of babri mosque snatched after years of mosque demolition grivances and loo at them now????

I'm starting to notice alot of Fareed Zakaria's amongst indian Muslims. :mod:

The defaced grave of Abdus Salam in Rabwah.

Grave_of_Abdus_Salam.jpg

Post reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom