What's new

'It's better to be a Muslim living in India'

Status
Not open for further replies.
They go there for economic opportunity. How is it religion related? More Muslims go there because Saudi is Islamic country. They can easily adopt to that country. Its like questioning why Indians go to US and UK. They see economic opportunity there which is better than India.

Why do you think Pakistanis go to Saudi Arabia? How is it any different for Indian Muslims?

do i ungreatful bit.ch say It's better to be a Muslim living in pakistan than saudi arabia?? or qatar or kuwait??

PS: Indian Muslims are more famous outside their respective countries than their Pakistani counterparts.

Abdul Kalam Azad, Azim Premji, Sharukh Khan, Fareed Zakaria, Zaved akhtar to name a few.

You gotta be kidding me, Maulana Abul is not even known in parts of India let alone outside of it.

Who is Premji, oh yeah, wikipedia just helped me.

Shahrukh Khan, given, because he is an entertainer.

Zakaria too as he is on TV but I do not know Zaved Akhtar, but I do know Javed Akhtar and he aint famous outside the sub continent.

Lets not go into the Indian Muslim vs Pakistani Muslim because the best of them moved to Pakistan while a few well off stayed behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom