What's new

It's a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse: Mehwish Hayat

they have even changed the meaning of honor. How sad.

You. Who brought up Sodom and Gomorrah. And you've done this countless times throughout this thread. You were proudly describing how you spit at gay men in NYC. Please come back to Pakistan if you find the Western lifestyle so disgusting. Don't be a fricking hypocrite.

I said many bhaigarat nations like sodom and gamorrah. There were females as well but youre inner gayness had to reveal itself and take the matters personally.

You. Who brought up Sodom and Gomorrah. And you've done this countless times throughout this thread. You were proudly describing how you spit at gay men in NYC. Please come back to Pakistan if you find the Western lifestyle so disgusting. Don't be a fricking hypocrite.

No one can stop me from Pakistan. Its my land. Maybe youre elders mustve moved here 70 years ago, My elders and ancestors have been on this land since maybe the beginning of mankind itself.

And 70 year democracy isnt going to change centuries worth of culture!

they have even changed the meaning of honor. How sad.

I said many bhaigarat nations like sodom and gamorrah. There were females as well but youre inner gayness had to reveal itself and take the matters personally.

Firstly I don't consider gay to be an insult. So try coming up with a better insult. One that doesn't depend on sexism, homophobic and racist tropes.

Secondly it's pretty evident in this thread every time you are called out, you either go into a mad frenzy about gay people or calling women sluts and whores. A whore is not the worse thing a woman can be. I'd take an honest kind whore any day over a woman who burns her daughter in law for dowry. You are just exhibiting your deep seated hatred for women under the guise of religion.

I didn't know acting was prostitution? I didn't know singing was prostitution? What are your thoughts on female swimmers and female gymnasts? Are they selling their bodies?

I'd like you to try acting or singing or even modeling sometime. It takes a HELL lot of effort and talent. Gtfo of here with your 7th century thinking.
I think bro its you who should GTFO of Islamic Republic. This country was based on a seperate country for Muslims with Islamic Laws

If immorality is your problem why you choose to live in a amoral society. A den of satan. Have they tied you in chains to America?

Or is smell of money too much for you ....

Biggest threats to Pakistan -

• lack of secular [non religious education].
  • excess piety and pretend religiousioty.
  • corrup and lack of morals
  • laziness
  • no civic sense of responsibility
  • ignorance

then somewhere at the bottom

• loose women
A Racist teaching others about ignorance and morals. *Facepalm*

Firstly I don't consider gay to be an insult. So try coming up with a better insult. One that doesn't depend on sexism, homophobic and racist tropes.

Secondly it's pretty evident in this thread every time you are called out, you either go into a mad frenzy about gay people or calling women sluts and whores. A whore is not the worse thing a woman can be. I'd take an honest kind whore any day over a woman who burns her daughter in law for dowry. You are just exhibiting your deep seated hatred for women under the guise of religion.

A guy who wants to honor women hates women but a guy who wants the women to dishonor themselves so he could fulfill his lust of pervertness, likes women.

I cant believe people are that blind. But then again, Allah has mentioned these people.

Deaf, dumb, and Blind!

A guy who wants to honor women hates women but a guy who wants the women to dishonor themselves so he could fulfill his lust of pervertness, likes women.

I cant believe people are that blind. But then again, Allah has mentioned these people.

Deaf, dumb, and Blind!

Honor women? By wrapping them up in tents and forcing them inside chaar dewari? Women are not pearls that you have to 'honor' them, they are individuals capable of deciding what's right or wrong for them. You want to police and control under the guise of religion and outdated medieval customs that's all. If you think you let go of women, they will all start roaming naked on the streets, that tells a lot about your mentality.

Honor women? By wrapping them up in tents and forcing them inside chaar dewari? Women are not pearls that you have to 'honor' them, they are individuals capable of deciding what's right or wrong for them. You want to police and control under the guise of religion and outdated medieval customs that's all. If you think you let go of women, they will all start roaming naked on the streets, that tells a lot about your mentality.
Did I miss the post where he apologized for his earlier comment that 'women deserve whatever happens to them' if they dress in a manner unacceptable to others?

After that comment, his responses on this subject matter are at an end. Should have ended yesterday.

I know, you probably are proud about it too. Astagfirullah.

Dont change the subject bud, stick to the topic. The only people a women leaves is unmard guys like you.

Alhamdulillah with the Blessings and Mercy of God, Women in my life are glad to have a Man in the house.

Lol you went off on such a tangent. I asked you a simple question. How do you honor a woman? By wrapping her up like a candy that ants don't eat her up (the common demeaning analogy you conservative people give) or letting her make her own choices? Your base premise about women is so flawed and disgusting. You don't see women as individuals, you see them packets of honor whose chastity has to be preserved. 7th century thinking.

I didn't know acting was prostitution? I didn't know singing was prostitution? What are your thoughts on female swimmers and female gymnasts? Are they selling their bodies?

I'd like you to try acting or singing or even modeling sometime. It takes a HELL lot of effort and talent. Gtfo of here with your 7th century thinking.
Robbing someone also takes effort so does murdering someone so does doing corruption and fraud that doesn't justify it and no I won't try Haram and acting and modelling is worse than prostitution as it's recorded and shared.

I think bro its you who should GTFO of Islamic Republic. This country was based on a seperate country for Muslims with Islamic Laws
That's Sanghi logic and it is not appreciated on this forum.

No one has the right to tell anyone to leave the country they are citizens of.

Every individual has a right to advocate for and promote (peacefully) changes in the laws and society of the country they reside in. If you don't like what is being advocated/promoted, you also have the right to (peacefully) advocate and promote your OWN perspective. You do not have the right to harass (verbally or physically) those who have different views from your own.

Debate, discuss, argue all you want, but focus on the argument, not on the individual. No personal attacks, abuse, threats or suggestions that they should leave the country.

That's Sanghi logic and it is not appreciated on this forum.

No one has the right to tell anyone to leave the country they are citizens of.

Every individual has a right to advocate for and promote (peacefully) changes in the laws and society of the country they reside in. If you don't like what is being advocated/promoted, you also have the right to (peacefully) advocate and promote your OWN perspective. You do not have the right to harass (verbally or physically) those who have different views from your own.

Debate, discuss, argue all you want, but focus on the argument, not on the individual. No personal attacks, abuse, threats or suggestions that they should leave the country.
I replied. 'GTFO' was mentioned on the post I replied

Lol you went off on such a tangent. I asked you a simple question. How do you honor a woman? By wrapping her up like a candy that ants don't eat her up (the common demeaning analogy you conservative people give) or letting her make her own choices? Your base premise about women is so flawed and disgusting. You don't see women as individuals, you see them packets of honor whose chastity has to be preserved. 7th century thinking.
You honor a women by following orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and both of strict orders for how women can dress up shown man and women should behave and crap Mehwish and others does is strictly prohibited and will not be respected and will be called what it is

I replied. 'GTFO' was mentioned on the post I replied
Noted, and addressed.

@Cliftonite please refrain from that kind of language to keep the discussion civil.

You honor a women by following orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and both of strict orders for how women can dress up shown man and women should behave and crap Mehwish and others does is strictly prohibited and will not be respected and will be called what it is
As long as threats or physical harassment are not a part of dealing with men and women whose choices you disagree with.

Mehwish is a public figure, so her comments, views and lifestyle are going to be subject to public praise & criticism - that comes with being in the limelight, but let's make sure that EVERYONE also UNCONDITIONALLY condemns the kinds of brutality and violence that Qandeel Baloch had to suffer.

Noted, and addressed.

@Cliftonite please refrain from that kind of language to keep the discussion civil.

As long as threats or physical harassment are not a part of dealing with men and women whose choices you disagree with.

Mehwish is a public figure, so her comments, views and lifestyle are going to be subject to public praise & criticism - that comes with being in the limelight, but let's make sure that EVERYONE also UNCONDITIONALLY condemns the kinds of brutality and violence that Qandeel Baloch had to suffer.
What Mehwish does is prohibited in Islam and it's duty of every Muslim to stop it and main duty is of state. If state will do its job people will remain peaceful. Failure of state creates vacuum which gives rise to militant groups and groups like Khadim Rizvi.

Back
Top Bottom