What's new

It's a misconception that the way women dress attracts abuse: Mehwish Hayat

Those words are for women who expose and sell their bodies in name of fashion shows and acting and showbiz. Like Choor is for thief and one who rapes is called rapist same rule applies here
Now you are really acting like a insisting child who wont give material but keep repeating just to make his point. This highlighted part and sketchy. Here's how. I gave you three scripts (2 from Quran, 1 from Hadees) and can even give you more so if I started on verbal abuse, showing that this claim of yours is totally false and made up. And that is why the only backup you have for this is "scholars and imams of fiqh". Guess what, basic truth is very clear even without them and the examples i gave shows that. So for the last time, yes really last time, give up on that narrative or give one and only one reference for use of "verbal abuse", galliyan, calling-names and words like W and S in Islam, from quran o hadees, by any means or in any condition!PERIOD.
Have Good time.
Thanks and Bye.

Now you are really acting like a insisting child who wont give material but keep repeating just to make his point. This highlighted part and sketchy. Here's how. I gave you three scripts (2 from Quran, 1 from Hadees) and can even give you more so if I started on verbal abuse, showing that this claim of yours is totally false and made up. And that is why the only backup you have for this is "scholars and imams of fiqh". Guess what, basic truth is very clear even without them and the examples i gave shows that. So for the last time, yes really last time, give up on that narrative or give one and only one reference for use of "verbal abuse", galliyan, calling-names and words like W and S in Islam, from quran o hadees, by any means or in any condition!PERIOD.
Have Good time.
Thanks and Bye.
I am not going to give up narrative. The women who expose and sell their bodies like fashion models and actresses are W and S. You want to give these women respect by calling them fashion models and showbiz stars go ahead they are nothing more than W. A thief is called a thief not an artist of wiping things out of people's possession. Lanat and W are no different.

Immorality is my problem, its against the Religion of Islam. Even if I have to stand Alone against it I will.
Maybe I dont have the right to enforce anyone but Allah knows I wont be able to control myself if a naked women starts running around showing her cleavage in the name of my body my choice.

I am not going to give up narrative. The women who expose and sell their bodies like fashion models and actresses are W and S. You want to give these women respect by calling them fashion models and showbiz stars go ahead they are nothing more than W. A thief is called a thief not an artist of wiping things out of people's possession. Lanat and W are no different.

They want us to worship these prostitutes who go against every command of Allah.

Matter of time before this film industry comes burning down...people like mehwish are using it as a platform to destabilise Pakistan and spread the satanic culture.

Feminists and libs are the biggest threat to this nation. They are deliberately inviting a revolution, maybe a small scale civil war in this Country.

They say whatever we do its okay and its not your problem. Well, it is my problem when people like Mehwish are pushing immorality, which will have an effect on the whole of society, whole of communities, families. Libs are single handedly destroying Pakistans culture and values and than say its okay in the name of democracy.

A one MAN Can change the whole culture. For every liberal in this country, it only takes one Zia to put an end to the tyranny of Satan and his pupils.

Feminists and libs are the biggest threat to this nation. They are deliberately inviting a revolution, maybe a small scale civil war in this Country.

They say whatever we do its okay and its not your problem. Well, it is my problem when people like Mehwish are pushing immorality, which will have an effect on the whole of society, whole of communities, families. Libs are single handedly destroying Pakistans culture and values and than say its okay in the name of democracy.

A one MAN Can change the whole culture. For every liberal in this country, it only takes one Zia to put an end to the tyranny of Satan and his pupils.
I wont say BIGGEST but a threat they are for sure!!!

Immorality is my problem
If immorality is your problem why you choose to live in a amoral society. A den of satan. Have they tied you in chains to America?

Or is smell of money too much for you ....

Biggest threats to Pakistan -

• lack of secular [non religious education].
  • excess piety and pretend religiousioty.
  • corrup and lack of morals
  • laziness
  • no civic sense of responsibility
  • ignorance

then somewhere at the bottom

• loose women

If immorality is your problem why you choose to live in a amoral society. A den of satan. Have they tied you in chains to America?

• laziness
  • ignorance

• loose women

It wasnt my choice coming to America.

• laziness
  • ignorance

• loose women

Dont worry about me Im coming home. I was 4 hears old when brought here, you can say my eyes are just now opening. Thats why I push for the reading of the Quran in translation.

Im not a Saint, I do have many faults and before reading the Quran, I was a lost soul.

Now that I know purpose of Life, Religion, my Identity(earlier 2000's I used to be ashamed of telling people I was Pakistani because you know it went along w terrorists, it was my ignorance for not knowing what a special person I am because im from Pak land) anyhow, The only reason Im here right now is because of the Corona.

You cant just change everything in a day and leave, things take time. Plans are in motion and before Corona happenned, This was the year I was going to be settled in Pak.

What Im saying, I dont like living here. Even though, All freedoms are available to mankind but this society is broken and I will try my best to not let that happen in my Pak Land!

What Im saying, I dont like living here. Even though, All freedoms are available to mankind but this society is broken and I will try my best to not let that happen in my Pak Land!

I am sure no one will try to stop you if you were to leave USA and serve Pakistan as you want to do. Good Luck!

I didn't know acting was prostitution? I didn't know singing was prostitution? What are your thoughts on female swimmers and female gymnasts? Are they selling their bodies?

I'd like you to try acting or singing or even modeling sometime. It takes a HELL lot of effort and talent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know acting was prostitution? I didn't know singing was prostitution? What are your thoughts on female swimmers and female gymnasts? Are they selling their bodies?

I'd like you to try acting or singing or even modeling sometime. It takes a HELL lot of effort and talent. Gtfo of here with your 7th century thinking.

It takes a whole lot of bhaigaratee as well to do immoral acts. Islam is time tested my friend, its not 7th century thinking, its the thinking from the beginning of mankind.

Many bhaigarat sodom and gamorrah nations have been destroyed in the process.

Damn right no one will. InshaAllah brother, InshaAllah.

Oh my God look at your hypocrisy. You live in the USA, you talk shit to gay people, you talk shit about women. Basically you spit in all the secular values of USA. But you want Mehwish Hayat to follow the rules of the Islamic republic of Pakistan. You don't even live in Pakistan for heaven's sake. Tumhara kutta kutta, mera kutta Tommy.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM why does the US immigration office let such rabid misogynistic homophobes like this Shah baaz guy in? I'm pretty sure he's a Jew Christian hating antisemite too. No wonder the West doesn't want Muslim immigrants.

• laziness
  • ignorance

• loose women

Add lack of religious education to this list. If people were taught religion in an academic manner we wouldn't have this extremism either.

It takes a whole lot of bhaigaratee as well to do immoral acts. Islam is time tested my friend, its not 7th century thinking, its the thinking from the beginning of mankind.

Dude there is seriously some unaddressed issues with you. You bring homosexuality in literally every thing. Are you closeted or something? Please go see a shrink. You are bordering on obssesion with gay men.

What is so immoral about acting? It's a much more honorable profession than a cleric who spreads hatred and encourages killings.

Who brought up gay Men? You, why are you trying to put your perverted thoughts in me? No Lib, I dont have a dirty mind like you.

You. Who brought up Sodom and Gomorrah. And you've done this countless times throughout this thread. You were proudly describing how you spit at gay men in NYC. Please come back to Pakistan if you find the Western lifestyle so disgusting. Don't be a fricking hypocrite.

Back
Top Bottom