What's new

Italy warns India of European response to marines trial

Its funny how 3rd worlders here don´t know the fact. EU give Italy full support and already stooped free trade negotiations with india. German ambassador in india also said, that germany supports italy 100%. The EU as well as NATO needs Italy in the mission Atalanta. Italy already said if this case isn´t closed in short time we will leave mission atalanta and make it worthless. They don´t capacity to repalce italy, so tehy need to support us against terrorist regime india. Beside that we arersted two indians in italy already and treat them like shit as response to india.

It's futile to argue with Indians, just see this as an entertainment. There are to few EU members here in the forum to argue out the Indian deluge of nonsense.

Those fisherman reacted to no warning and did speed towards our oiltanker. They died because their own stupidity. Beside that, our marines are free. They work in our embassy, go party in nightclubs and so on.

They killed two idiots, i dont see any crime.

I would like to throw these comments right back at your face next time you talk about justice, civilization etc. If the Marines are innocent, they will be set free. Italy won't even have to say a word.

Those fisherman reacted to no warning and did speed towards our oiltanker. They died because their own stupidity. Beside that, our marines are free. They work in our embassy, go party in nightclubs and so on.

They killed two idiots, i dont see any crime.

The investigations will decide if the marines followed proper procedure or not. (you cannot say they did.)

if they did not follow proper guidelines and just fired, then they deserve jail.

I would like to throw these comments right back at your face next time you talk about justice, civilization etc. If the Marines are innocent, they will be set free. Italy won't even have to say a word.

Wonder how armed indian guards would react in our waters if i speed with a boat towards their ship and ignore evry warning.

It's futile to argue with Indians, just see this as an entertainment. There are to few EU members here in the forum to argue out the Indian deluge of nonsense.

What is your point exactly? Should law be different for the "Racially Superior" Europeans? Is life of a fisherman cheaper than the life of a soldier in uniform? Let us see how civilized and humane Europeans really are.

The investigations will decide if the marines followed proper procedure or not. (you cannot say they did.)

if they did not follow proper guidelines and just fired, then they deserve jail.
thats laughable. India has no justice system.

Wonder how armed indian guards would react in our waters if i speed with a boat towards their ship and ignore evry warning.

I repeat, if the Marines are innocent they have got nothing to worry about. My question is why does Italy want to scuttle the legal process?

I will respect the Italian judiciary if it orders a legal trial against the "Indian Guards" under the conditions you have presented. Loss of human lives is not a small deal. And such incidences need to be investigated properly.

Just lock up these two b@stards in jail for good 10-15 yrs and make Italy crybaby every day and night.

You are pretty good in making bizarre correlations. :crazy:

I know your views about Indians, only white Europeans have Justice System. Indians are uncivilized people. Our lives are not valuable.

bingo. now that you realized that you should see things realistic.

Screw these two B@stards like they do in the Guantanamo bay prison. . . and if necessary. . .serve them Indian C0ckmeat sandwiches three times a day. . . .make their life a living hell . . .:mad:

Back
Top Bottom