What's new

Italy warns India of European response to marines trial

ich weiß...witzig sind sie trotzdem. :D

Mein Worte, man muss das einfach als einfache Unterhaltung betrachten. Am besten gar nicht persönlich nehmen und sie so lange trietzen bis sie Schaum vor dem Mund kriegen. :D

thats laughable. India has no justice system.

ok do all you want, they are not going home without trial.

trial finds them guilty - they go to jail (depends on charges from 2 to 10 years)

trial finds them free - they go free

Now you can wait for trail outcome. But for all your tantrums, there is no way you gonna get them out without a trial.

you may find Indian system laughable, but doesnt change the reality.

the marines will be tried. Now my suggestion is wait for the outcome of the trial and then make noise and don't waste everyone's time before the trial results are out. :argh::argh:

We have something called "Vendetta". You will learn about this soon enough.
if india thinks about vendetta.those two would be dead aswell.i dont know why are you whining somuch.they've killed civilians and they are facing consequences.

thats laughable. India has no justice system.

Alright bro, you are being immature again. Anyways lets see what Italy or Europe can do if we hang those trigger happy idiots. They cant do shit cause many European countries have deals with this 3rd world country worth billions, nobody will be ready to throw away all that cause of two trigger happy idiots. Right now if they are found guilty they will be punished regardless of race or nationality. Itaky being a "civilized" country acting this way is very laughable.

Also in reply to your other posts where Indians were arrested cause of this issue well both can play the same game, there are many Italians here trust me Indians being in Italian jails is a blessing as compared to Italians in Indian jails lol, imagine th4 butthurt they will be going through literally in our jails lol.

Well I personally think Italy is a nice country with nice people but I had to reply to you in this manner cause you are an Ahole bro.

Mein Worte, man muss das einfach als einfache Unterhaltung betrachten. Am besten gar nicht persönlich nehmen und sie so lange trietzen bis sie Schaum vor dem Mund kriegen. :D

Ich gehe ja auch gar nicht darauf ein. :D Es ist nur witzig diese ganzen Witzfiguren zu sehen, die mit Atomkrieg drohen und dabei nicht mal was zu fressen haben und im Dreck leben. :D

Wolle Rose kaufen? :D

Let's wait for the trial.

If the trial finds them not guilty, then obviously everyone is happy. lol

if the trial finds them guilty and they do go jail, then open one thread for the consequences.

Nothing has happened as of now. but Italy is crying in advance. :D

Italy wasting its tears and the SC is not even listening... hee hee..:D

Let's wait for the trial.

If the trial finds them not guilty, then obviously everyone is happy. lol

if the trial finds them guilty and they do go jail, then open one thread for the consequences.

Nothing has happened as of now. but Italy is crying in advance. :D

We dont cry, we stopped the free trade talks between india and eu. This costs india billions. I think thats positive to act this way.

It's futile to argue with Indians, just see this as an entertainment. There are to few EU members here in the forum to argue out the Indian deluge of nonsense.

Lol supporting killing of unarmed civilians. Very nice you just show us the kind of barbarians you are.

We dont cry, we stopped the free trade talks between india and eu. This costs india billions. I think thats positive to act this way.

free trade is beneficial to both sides always. so if India loose billions, other EU countries also loose.

but yeah am fine if Italy takes diplomatic steps to protest. It is more fun if the game is played on diplomatic level. :D

But talking things beyond diplomacy sounds stupid and an act of crying.. :haha:

Ich gehe ja auch gar nicht darauf ein. :D Es ist nur witzig diese ganzen Witzfiguren zu sehen, die mit Atomkrieg drohen und dabei nicht mal was zu fressen haben und im Dreck leben. :D

Ich sage immer wieder, die leben in einer Parallelwelt. Warst du schon mal in Indien? So ein Dreck und Gestank hast du noch nie erlebt, nicht mal in Afrika. ich versteh's einfach nicht, wieso Indien in unseren Medien so gut wegkommt. Heute in der Tagesschau ist wieder so Händchen-halten-Hare-Krishna-singen-Bericht über Indien.

Gestern beim Italiener wurden wir wieder von so 'nem Rosenverkäufer belästigt. :confused:

Ich sage immer wieder, die leben in einer Parallelwelt. Warst du schon mal in Indien? So ein Dreck und Gestank hast du noch nie erlebt, nicht mal in Afrika. ich versteh's einfach nicht, wieso Indien in unseren Medien so gut wegkommt. Heute in der Tagesschau ist wieder so Händchen-halten-Hare-Krishna-singen-Bericht über Indien.

Gestern beim Italiener wurden wir wieder von so 'nem Rosenverkäufer belästigt. :confused:

hsdfjs gfhgdhf sdfsdjfksd sdfhjsdfk sdfhkhfweuhfweuofowefuufusf sefkgedfjsgef kefheufhfe :confused: :p:

Please provide a source :). I did a quicl google search and this is the latest news i found.

European team here for 12th round of free trade talks | Business Line
Free Trade Agreement with European Union in suspended animation till new govt takes over - The Times of India

what do you want trade anyways? Cow shit and hare krishna? i mean serious...we talk about india here...

Nein war noch nicht. Meine Freundin will mal da hin...ich aber nicht. Das soll alles dreckig sein dort. Außerdem finde ich deren Hautfarbe absolut eklig.

Back
Top Bottom