What's new

Italy warns India of European response to marines trial

Nein war noch nicht. Meine Freundin will mal da hin...ich aber nicht. Das soll alles dreckig sein dort. Außerdem finde ich deren Hautfarbe absolut eklig.

Indien übt bei Frauen so eine unverständliche Faszination aus. Das ist so meine Beobachtung. :disagree:

Mir ist die Hautfarbe egal. Ich finde die pechschwarze afrikanische Haut sehr attraktive. :cool:

Also, der Gestank fängt schon an, sobald die Tür des Flugzeugs aufgeht. Du kannst es dir einfach nicht vorstellen wie das überhaupt gehen kann. :hang2:

Free Trade Agreement with European Union in suspended animation till new govt takes over - The Times of India

what do you want trade anyways? Cow shit and hare krishna? i mean serious...we talk about india here...

Nein war noch nicht. Meine Freundin will mal da hin...ich aber nicht. Das soll alles dreckig sein dort. Außerdem finde ich deren Hautfarbe absolut eklig.

Did you read the article or your "superior race" brains went down in the drain. Where is it mentioned its on hold cause of this issue? You think the entire world will stop their business just cause of your two untrained ildisciplined trigger happy soldiers are out in trial? Also btw cow shit & hare Krishna is being practised by many westeners here.

BTW you seem to be a big racist so please do not try to take the moral high ground just makes you and your friend look stupid. I guess people from Third world country are more civilized than you lot. haha

sorry but i dont take your country serious. Im sorry

serious or non serious. the marines are facing trial, and Italy cannot do anything but just wait for trial outcome.

you cannot stop the trial. now wait and be a good boy.

Its funny how 3rd worlders here don´t know the fact. EU give Italy full support and already stooped free trade negotiations with india. German ambassador in india also said, that germany supports italy 100%. The EU as well as NATO needs Italy in the mission Atalanta. Italy already said if this case isn´t closed in short time we will leave mission atalanta and make it worthless. They don´t capacity to repalce italy, so tehy need to support us against terrorist regime india. Beside that we arersted two indians in italy already and treat them like shit as response to india.

I am sorry but you can't just shoot innocent fishermen in international waters and then say no no we are Europeans so we must be superior and cannot be brought to justice. I hope the two marines are jailed for at least 10 years in a dangerous Indian prison.

The Europeans cant use direct force and are possibly not in a position to do so, the best they can do is some economic sanctions, that too only if the EU helps the Italians, this is again unlikely, let hope justice is dispensed here....

Free Trade Agreement with European Union in suspended animation till new govt takes over - The Times of India

what do you want trade anyways? Cow shit and hare krishna? i mean serious...we talk about india here...

That talk is suspended by us because we have elections now and not by EU. And if you read carefully then you will find that Its EU which will lose 1.2 billion people market and not us. Europe is saying us to ease taxes on european cars here not other way around.

Indian court lifts travel ban on Italian ambassador after marines' return

The US ship laden with weapons entered our waters without proper permission. It even refuelled illegally. There is a reason behind this madness. If we do not stop the encroachment into our territory, it has potential of becoming a bigger problem for us tomorrow. They must learn to respect Indian laws when they are inside Indian territory. At least they need to respect Human life.
All I can say is that in respect to international law, italy could have gone to the UN about this. Still, like I said before, regardless of what is going to happen now, Italy can't do anything about this.

Indien übt bei Frauen so eine unverständliche Faszination aus. Das ist so meine Beobachtung. :disagree:

Mir ist die Hautfarbe egal. Ich finde die pechschwarze afrikanische Haut sehr attraktive. :cool:

Also, der Gestank fängt schon an, sobald die Tür des Flugzeugs aufgeht. Du kannst es dir einfach nicht vorstellen wie das überhaupt gehen kann. :hang2:

Italian marines' case: Nato warns India, calls for 'appropriate resolution' - The Times of India
Itallian-marines.jpg

BRUSSELS: Natowarned India on Wednesday that using anti-terrorism legislation to try two Italian marinesaccused of killing two Indian fishermen would undermine international efforts to combat piracy.
India has announced its Supreme Courtwill hold a hearing next week on whether to charge marines Massimiliano Latorreand Salvatore Gironeunder its maritime security law, provoking criticism from the European Unionand Italian authorities.
The two men have been living in the Italian embassy in New Delhi.
Nato ( North Atlantic Treaty Organization) chief Anders Fogh Rasmussenon Wednesday called for an "appropriate resolution".
"I am personally very concerned about the situation of the two Italian sailors. I am also concerned by the suggestion that they could be tried for terrorism offences," he told a news conference in Brussels.
"This could have possible negative implications for the international fight against piracy. A fight which is in all of our interest."
Nato leads a counter-piracy mission in the Indian ocean.
The two marines, part of a military security team protecting the tanker Enrica Lexiefrom pirates, are accused of shooting the two fishermen after mistaking them for pirates off Keralain February 2012.
India's attorney general said on Friday the two would be tried for the deaths of the fishermen under the anti-piracy and anti-terrorism law but that the death penalty available under that legislation would not be imposed.
The Supreme Court is due to hold a hearing on February 18 to decide whether to validate or reject the attorney general's request.

arresting two random indians in rome, beating them up and put them in prison was good first move here. it was funny in tv to see them cry.

Now Its interesting. Believe me, these empty threats will only make things more complex and not in favour of Marines.

So is this your culture to arrest random people and beat them up? Italian police must be corrupt like Pakistani police.:lol:
Bhai jaan, he is just making stories to make him feel happy. They just can't digest that gone are the days of colonies, if they kill innocents then they have to face punishment.

Now Its interesting. Believe me, these empty threats will only make things more complex and not in favour of Marines.

Proves that all the talks about Human Rights and respect for life by the Europeans is nothing but BS.

Back
Top Bottom