What's new

Italy nun: 'I had no idea I was pregnant' after giving birth to baby boy

I think she is not speaking truth. Something is fishy fishy... May be somebody raped her after giving sleeping pills .

or maybe while oral sex, sperm went into her stomach from knife, needle or through her effected injured skin. Actually this type of incident happened few year ago

I hope you're joking!

Even if the sperm went into her stomach (where it couldn't survive due to high acids), it couldn't get into her uterus. GI and reproductive are two separate systems. :crazy:

I hope you're joking!

Even if the sperm went into her stomach (where it couldn't survive due to high acids), it couldn't get into her uterus. GI and reproductive are two separate systems. :crazy:

Someone needs an Anatomy 101 here

I remember a case in Egypt a few years back, when a woman filed a case against the owner of a swimming pool, claiming that her 13 year old daughter got pregnant by swimming in that pool. According to her, there was sperm in that pool which impregnated her virgin daughter! Maybe this nun can come up with a creative tale like that.

What they are trying to repeat??
Return of Christian Jesus christ :undecided:

I hope you're joking!

there are cases of child birth without father.... it,s normal but unique

\
I hope you're joking!

That shit is a real medical marvel, and btw **** colts. 49ers REPRESENT!

It was the devil that possessed her.(or rather the condom was kind of cheap).

I sympathise with her. That whole celibacy thing is hard.

Should have stopped the stork though.

I remember a case in Egypt a few years back, when a woman filed a case against the owner of a swimming pool, claiming that her 13 year old daughter got pregnant by swimming in that pool. According to her, there was sperm in that pool which impregnated her virgin daughter! Maybe this nun can come up with a creative tale like that.

:lol:

These kind of stupid claims make mockery of a religion...... she is not the first to claim it and she is not going to be the last..... But blaming it on god is the worst thing she can do

It was a Polish tourist in Egypt. Here goes:

Polish Woman Sues Egyptian Hotel Claiming 13-Year-Old Daughter Got Pregnant From Swimming Pool | Fox News
My daughter, 13, got pregnant by using hotel swimming pool, claims mother | Mail Online

Be careful vegetarian, what you bark from your behind!! You can keep worshiping cow as your "mom", but you don't have any right to insult Virgin Mary!

You can believe in as many virgin births as you want, but be prepared to be laughed at. You have no right to claim immunity from laughter. And depending on where he lives, he has every right to insult virgin mary if he wants. (Which he didn't by the way.) Not on PDF, but in the real world, religious beliefs are no more immune to ridicule than political or any other beliefs.

You can believe in as many virgin births as you want, but be prepared to be laughed at. You have no right to claim immunity from laughter. And depending on where he lives, he has every right to insult virgin mary if he wants. (Which he didn't by the way.) Not on PDF, but in the real world, religious beliefs are no more immune to ridicule than political or any other beliefs.

I love how he insults you as Vegetarian and a cow worshipper.

They never consider the possibility that you could be a Meat eating Atheist do they?

I am not going to look up who said it, but reading the nature of insults, is he a Muslim?

Zakir Naik, the high priest of half truths and bigotry, once argued that propagating religion in Middle East other than Islam while using freedom of speech in the West to propagate Islam is permitted.

The hypocrisy is all I need.

In present times no one will believe a woman if she says that she had a child but no man touched her

If we roll back time then in the case of bibi Maryam (AS) same would have happened and indeed happened that she was accused of ill conduct, which she did not do so

Muslims believe in the miracle birth of Hazrat Eesa (AS) , unlike Christians Muslims don't believe in Jesus being the son of god , but the stature of his mother and the miracle birth are as much part do Muslim belief as Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) being the final Messenger of Allah (SWT) ,

It's unnecessary to make any reference to hazrat maryam in this thread

I love how he insults you as Vegetarian and a cow worshipper.

They never consider the possibility that you could be a Meat eating Atheist do they?

I am not going to look up who said it, but reading the nature of insults, is he from Pakistan?

He was insulting another member, not me. For all we know, that member could be a meat eating atheist and neither a vegetarian nor a cow worshipper. (BTW how many hindus worship cows anyway?)

Of course he is from Pakistan. We can't know anything about him - what he does for a living, what music he likes, what food he likes, what sports he plays - why then is it so easy to guess his religion and country? Something to think about.

He was insulting another member, not me. For all we know, that member could be a meat eating atheist and neither a vegetarian nor a cow worshipper. (BTW how many hindus worship cows anyway?)

Of course he is from Pakistan. We can't know anything about him - what he does for a living, what music he likes, what food he likes, what sports he plays - why then is it so easy to guess his religion and country? Something to think about.

There was a blog started by a Pakistani Atheist. The reactions were of tow kinds:

1) Of the Atheists who were astonished there were more like them

2) Muslims who came on and said they had no rights to exist or replied with a nauseating sense of entitlement and engage in personal attacks.

Every large organisation has a :
dadt.jpg

Let us not Judge anyone here. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom