What's new

Italy could release conversation in which PM Narendra Modi allegedly asked for information on Sonia

why do you want hostile relations between italy and india? Did italy ever do something bad to you?

Let us solve this peaceful and get back to normal relations. Dont you think that would be better?

Sure. I am all for solving this peacefully and improving relations.

Help us hang those two marines for murdering two Indian fishermen in cold blood.

Sure. I am all for solving this peacefully and improving relations.

Help us hang those two marines for murdering two Indian fishermen in cold blood.

1. It was an accident

2. we are against death penalty and ban it

3. they are our military staff. We stand with them. Italia already made clear that we consider it an act of war if you hurt them. After entire EU broke down negotiations with India about trade India stopped it and made it impossible to make death penalty.

4. We already have one back. The 2nd one works in our embassy and we want him back in italy. This entire bla bla is leading to nothing. Let is solve this finally and both sides can keep their face and work for better relations in the future.

1. It was an accident

Nope. All evidence shows it was done deliberately. In any case let the Indian court decide.

2. we are against death penalty and ban it

You are free to ban it in Italy and we have no problem with it. However in India, Indians decide.

3. they are our military staff. We stand with them. Italia already made clear that we consider it an act of war if you hurt them. After entire EU broke down negotiations with India about trade India stopped it and made it impossible to make death penalty.

That is your problem, not ours. Feel free to start a war.

Indian constitution does not put any bar on the SC while passing judgement. They have full autonomy so even Govt. of India cannot tell them otherwise. At most GoI prosecutor can desist from asking for death penalty, SC is however free to take its own view of things. EU decision as NO bearing on the SC.

4. We already have one back. The 2nd one works in our embassy and we want him back in italy. This entire bla bla is leading to nothing. Let is solve this finally and both sides can keep their face and work for better relations in the future.

True. It was a breach of faith by Italy and demonstrates why you cannot be trusted. That only makes it tougher for the second marine.

I do not think India is very much concerned about 'saving face'. We are certainly concerned about providing justice to Indian citizens and punishing those who choose to harm us.

But I do not think that should come in way of our better relations.

Nope. All evidence shows it was done deliberately. In any case let the Indian court decide.

You are free to ban it in Italy and we have no problem with it. However in India, Indians decide.

That is your problem, not ours. Feel free to start a war.

Indian constitution does not put any bar on the SC while passing judgement. They have full autonomy so even Govt. of India cannot tell them otherwise. At most GoI prosecutor can desist from asking for death penalty, SC is however free to take its own view of things. EU decision as NO bearing on the SC.

True. It was a breach of faith by Italy and demonstrates why you cannot be trusted. That only makes it tougher for the second marine.

I do not think India is very much concerned about 'saving face'. We are certainly concerned about providing justice to Indian citizens and punishing those who choose to harm us.

But I do not think that should come in way of our better relations.

We support our military staff 100%. If you hurt him you know what will happen.

INDIA-ITALY_MARINE_2694874f.jpg

beside that india assured us that death penalty is out of question.

http://archives.deccanchronicle.com.../no-death-penalty-marines-india-assures-italy

Pur defense minister already said the 2nd one will be back home soon in a couple of weeks. And agreement was already achieved.

And he will be celebrated like a hero when he comes back

1039013177.jpg

We support our military staff 100%. If you hurt him you know what will happen.

INDIA-ITALY_MARINE_2694874f.jpg

beside that india assured us that death penalty is out of question.

http://archives.deccanchronicle.com.../no-death-penalty-marines-india-assures-italy

Pur defense minister already said the 2nd one will be back home soon in a couple of weeks. And agreement was already achieved.

And he will be celebrated like a hero when he comes back

1039013177.jpg

As I said you are free to support them. Its not in good taste, but it is expected from the west.

GoI is in no position to provide any such assurance. GoI can only assure you that the prosecutor will not seek the death penalty. But as I said, the SC is free to make up its mind on that matter.

Finally I do not know what will happen if we hurt him, and frankly I do not care. I don' think anyone in India cares.

I am hoping we can hang them both, let us see how this plays out.

As I said you are free to support them. Its not in good taste, but it is expected from the west.

GoI is in no position to provide any such assurance. GoI can only assure you that the prosecutor will not seek the death penalty. But as I said, the SC is free to make up its mind on that matter.

Finally I do not know what will happen if we hurt him, and frankly I do not care. I don' think anyone in India cares.

I am hoping we can hang them both, let us see how this plays out.

Sure you do. You think in primitive ways.

Your government already made a deal with us and our defense minister announced it. So i dont know what your problem is.

A boat speeded towards a fully loaded oil tanker. The marines believed its a terror attack. The boat reacted to no warning. The marines defended the ship.

I honor them.

On a sidenote, it were italian marines who risked their life to rescue dozens of indian sailors from somalian pirates.

Sure you do. You think in primitive ways.

Your government already made a deal with us and our defense minister announced it. So i dont know what your problem is.

A boat speeded towards a fully loaded oil tanker. The marines believed its a terror attack. The boat reacted to no warning. The marines defended the ship.

I honor them.

On a sidenote, it were italian marines who risked their life to rescue dozens of indian sailors from somalian pirates.

Societies that honour murderous psychopaths are primitive, so the jury is already out on that.

Societies that seek justice are far more evolved, but I guess you are not aware of such concepts.

I am telling you that GoI has no power under the constitution to make such a deal, so I have to guess you have been misled by your media and politicians. Not really our problem.

A fishing boat with a maximum speed of 8 knots cannot 'speed' towards a Tanker with a maximum speed of 14 knots. Only a cold blooded psychopath will consider such a slow moving boat an 'terror attack'. Especially since they were visibly unarmed.

The 'successful' defence was against a bucket of dead fishes on a wooden boat against a Steel Ship with armed marines. No doubt that is what passes for 'heroism' in some societies, but then again that is your problem. Not ours.

As for the Italian marine who risked their life to rescue dozens of Indian sailors from somalian pirates, good for them. I hope you gave them all medals and treated them as heroes.

Societies that honour murderous psychopaths are primitive, so the jury is already out on that.

Societies that seek justice are far more evolved, but I guess you are not aware of such concepts.

I am telling you that GoI has no power under the constitution to make such a deal, so I have to guess you have been misled by your media and politicians. Not really our problem.

A fishing boat with a maximum speed of 8 knots cannot 'speed' towards a Tanker with a maximum speed of 14 knots. Only a cold blooded psychopath will consider such a slow moving boat an 'terror attack'. Especially since they were visibly unarmed.

The 'successful' defence was against a bucket of dead fishes on a wooden boat against a Steel Ship with armed marines. No doubt that is what passes for 'heroism' in some societies, but then again that is your problem. Not ours.

As for the Italian marine who risked their life to rescue dozens of Indian sailors from somalian pirates, good for them. I hope you gave them all medals and treated them as heroes.

The USS Cole incident in yemen proves otehrwise where a similar ship loaded with explosives rammed military vessel, kileld many americans ailors and ripepd a masisve hole into the ship.

This "fishing boat" did not react to any warning. The tanker was slow and would need much time to speed up. Since it was fully loaded it would cause a masisve desaster if it would have been attacked with a bomb. The marines acted and stopped the boat. Thats their duty.

They were in a stress situation and made a mistake. Such things unfortunately happen.

There is no reason to push this even further and ruin the relations between our nations.

Also dont act idiotic. You know very well that italy could never allow ourmarine to be harmed. Yours wouldnt allow this as well.

We have to solve this peaceful.

The USS Cole incident in yemen proves otehrwise where a similar ship loaded with explosives rammed military vessel, kileld many americans ailors and ripepd a masisve hole into the ship.

This "fishing boat" did not react to any warning. The tanker was slow and would need much time to speed up. Since it was fully loaded it would cause a masisve desaster if it would have been attacked with a bomb. The marines acted and stopped the boat. Thats their duty.

They were in a stress situation and made a mistake. Such things unfortunately happen.

There is no reason to push this even further and ruin the relations between our nations.

Also dont act idiotic. You know very well that italy could never allow ourmarine to be harmed. Yours wouldnt allow this as well.

We have to solve this peaceful.

USS Cole was in Harbour and anchored when it was attacked by a fast moving fiber glass boat. Your example does not fit.

But for the record, the fishing boat did not receive any warning, and even if they had, they did not have to react to warning, since they had right of way as per Marine law. The Captain of the Ship is on record saying that no warnings were given.

If the marines made a mistake, they will now pay for that mistake.

It may be unfortunate, so now let them deal with the result of that unfortunate incident as per the Law.

There is every reason to seek Justice for the murder of Indian Citizens. The Stress of Italian marine is not our concern. They are not our citizens.

I am seriously saying that I do not care what Italy thinks and I am pretty certain no body in India cares. You are in no position to either 'allow' or 'not allow' us. At most you can 'protest' peacefully.

The solution is to finish the trial and punish the marines if they are found guilty. That is the most peaceful solution.

USS Cole was in Harbour and anchored when it was attacked by a fast moving fiber glass boat. Your example does not fit.

But for the record, the fishing boat did not receive any warning, and even if they had, they did not have to react to warning, since they had right of way as per Marine law. The Captain of the Ship is on record saying that no warnings were given.

If the marines made a mistake, they will now pay for that mistake.

It may be unfortunate, so now let them deal with the result of that unfortunate incident as per the Law.

There is every reason to seek Justice for the murder of Indian Citizens. The Stress of Italian marine is not our concern. They are not our citizens.

I am seriously saying that I do not care what Italy thinks and I am pretty certain no body in India cares. You are in no position to either 'allow' or 'not allow' us. At most you can 'protest' peacefully.

The solution is to finish the trial and punish the marines if they are found guilty. That is the most peaceful solution.

You may understand that nobody in italy cares about what you or any indian thiks either. So its a fair deal.

This is the sensitive field of international politics. Evry actio leads to reactio.

Its in both nations interest not to escalate this,

You may understand that nobody in italy cares about what you or any indian thiks either. So its a fair deal.

This is the sensitive field of international politics. Evry actio leads to reactio.

Its in both nations interest not to escalate this,

What you are saying is....

If couple of Indian soldiers landed in Italy, killed few of your citizens, you would release them to go to India?

Isn't that what you are asking India to do anyway?

Italy supporting it's people who killed unarmed civilians in cold blood is extremely distasteful and frankly RACIST.

What you are saying is....

If couple of Indian soldiers landed in Italy, killed few of your citizens, you would release them to go to India?

Isn't that what you are asking India to do anyway?

Italy supporting it's people who killed unarmed civilians in cold blood is extremely distasteful and frankly RACIST.

we support our soldiers and always will.

we support our soldiers and always will.

And the black Indias killed by your soldiers are not humans and don't deserve justice.

You talked about barbaric death penalty, yet, you support people who actually killed people because they thought they could get away.

Would these Italian soldiers dare to fire on US fisherman near US?

That's why I said these soldiers and who ever support these soldiers are RACISTS.

And the black Indias killed by your soldiers are not humans and don't deserve justice.

You talked about barbaric death penalty, yet, you support people who actually killed people because they thought they could get away.

Would these Italian soldiers dare to fire on US fisherman near US?

That's why I said these soldiers and who ever support these soldiers are RACISTS.

they defended our tanker and made an accident. this and nothing more. its unfortunate but doesent change our opinion.

they defended our tanker and made an accident. this and nothing more. its unfortunate but doesent change our opinion.

Defense?
Like I asked, would your marines do the same to American Fisherman near US?

The whole defense fiasco has been shot.

If Italians are so concerned about doing the right thing, then, let the law take it's course.

OR

Just say we want to protect our RACIST soldiers, no matter what...and proceed.

BUT

don't preach..

Back
Top Bottom