What's new

Italy could release conversation in which PM Narendra Modi allegedly asked for information on Sonia

They belong to their family in italy and not far away.

Beside that they did their job. India had many islamic terror attacks like in mumbai. A similar attack could have been done at the oil tanker. They did the right thing. How it was handled later on is a different topic

Terrorist attacks are different from Piracy. Dont twist ur statements to suit ur facts. These marines would have no idea on what exactly happened on 26/11 in Mumbai.
No warning shots fired, they just shot at them. Knowing very well, there has been no incidents of piracy anywhere 1000 km of Indian coasts.
And if we had handed over them, Italy would have "shamelessly" freed them after a sham judicial trial.
I would have even accepted had they spent atleast 2 years in Indian prison. Italians political leaders making this a political issue having no shame for killing fishermens are idiots. Simple as that.

The Mariners were being high handed during that incident. Punishments should be for every mistake whether knowing or unknowingly. That's Karma and the world works.

Terrorist attacks are different from Piracy. Dont twist ur statements to suit ur facts. These marines would have no idea on what exactly happened on 26/11 in Mumbai.
No warning shots fired, they just shot at them. Knowing very well, there has been no incidents of piracy anywhere 1000 km of Indian coasts.
And if we had handed over them, Italy would have "shamelessly" freed them after a sham judicial trial.
I would have even accepted had they spent atleast 2 years in Indian prison. Italians political leaders making this a political issue having no shame for killing fishermens are idiots. Simple as that.

The Mariners were being high handed during that incident. Punishments should be for every mistake whether knowing or unknowingly. That's Karma and the world works.

No italian marine will ever be in an indian prison amigo. We are a souvereign nation and would never accept this. No nation would. If we do this we could dissolve our military and cease to exist as a country.

So dont say such nonsense. You know as well as i do that no country in the entire world could under any circumstances let something like this happen.

No italian marine will ever be in an indian prison amigo. We are a souvereign nation and would never accept this. No nation would. If we do this we could dissolve our military and cease to exist as a country.

So dont say such nonsense. You know as well as i do that no country in the entire world could under any circumstances let something like this happen.
The fact is Italy themselves made this case tougher for them. This should not have been dragged so much so that it becomes emotional. I have seen you repeatedly quoting that Govt of India promised Italian govt that they will return the marines, but the fact is GOI cant do jacksh**t since this case is moved to SC. I dont know if your familiar with our constitution, but SC holds the highest authority not GOI and anyone that can challenge SC is only president. Regarding hanging I m sure that wont be done, but a life time imprisonment is what he can face. Also, even if Italy declares war on India, it wont change Indias stand on the marines. This kind of veiled threats is only going to make our relationship worse, let the law takes its own course

Why this high handedness? A mistake has been committed and soldiers should go scot free. So India is not a soverign nation? Soverignity applies only to Italy?

Why this high handedness? A mistake has been committed and soldiers should go scot free. So India is not a soverign nation? Soverignity applies only to Italy?

What india does is indias business. But our marines will not suffer in india. One is already back home and will never return and the 2nd one will follow.

Keep in mind he works since 3 years in our embassy in india because we don´t want your country lose face. If this farce gets too much we will break this and bring him home.

No side is interested to escalate this to this stage. India knows as well as italy that our soldier will not go into indian jail.

If we want to get him out, we do it.

But i dont think it will escalate to this level.

The EGG will burst on Italians if they do such mistake. affects international relations with other nations.

What india does is indias business. But our marines will not suffer in india. One is already back home and will never return and the 2nd one will follow.

Keep in mind he works since 3 years in our embassy in india because we don´t want your country lose face. If this farce gets too much we will break this and bring him home.

No side is interested to escalate this to this stage. India knows as well as italy that our soldier will not go into indian jail.

If we want to get him out, we do it.

But i dont think it will escalate to this level.

Killing Indian citizens and investigating it is India's business. Oh God. How idiot can an European get into these days.
I didint care much before. But seeing ur arrogant racist attitude, I sincerely hope atleast one of the marines spend 2 years in Indian jail.

Killing Indian citizens and investigating it is India's business. Oh God. How idiot can an European get into these days.
I didint care much before. But seeing ur arrogant racist attitude, I sincerely hope atleast one of the marines spend 2 years in Indian jail.

It was an accident. And as our government says, no italian marine falls under indian justice system. Thats not arrogance nor racism.

If we allow this we openly dissolve our military. No country in the entire world ever allowed this to happen. We would lose evrything. Our face, our military and our status as a nation.

No italian governmet would survive this humilation.

Italy never did anything bad towards india. So i wonder why you would wish something like this on us.

It was an accident. And as our government says, no italian marine falls under indian justice system. Thats not arrogance nor racism.

If we allow this we openly dissolve our military. No country in the entire world ever allowed this to happen. We would lose evrything. Our face, our military and our status as a nation.

No italian governmet would survive this humilation.

Italy never did anything bad towards india. So i wonder why you would wish something like this on us.
I dont know why you are taking this so personally. Had this been US, your Marines would have been already in jail. If you think India is some third world country, that you can shoot and say sorry it was a mistake, you are wrong. Let the court gives its order. Btw UN gave its verdict already to return the other marine and face indian jurisdiction. Have you seen the news?

How Many Battalions of Indian Armed Forces Did SC Commands or Any ?? We have Seen Sanity Of this Statement During Indra Regimes

Sarcasm:whistle:
haha! i see what you did there. I can't certainly argue with that statement sir

I dont know why you are taking this so personally. Had this been US, your Marines would have been already in jail. If you think India is some third world country, that you can shoot and say sorry it was a mistake, you are wrong. Let the court gives its order. Btw UN gave its verdict already to return the other marine and face indian jurisdiction. Have you seen the news?

No. UN said the one who still is in india should be returned to his family.

You twist reality here. Italy oesnt give its military staff into the hands of a foreign nation.

We play this charade so you keep face. We already brought one home and the other works in our embassy. We will never let one of our soldiers at the hands of a foreign country.

But to spin this, as our defense minister said our marines rescued countless sailors who have been hostages from somalian pirates.

How should we react in future? leave the indians there?

As i said, italy will never accept that our marine is left behind there.

you wont humilate us this way. Beside that i wonder why you even want do this since italy and india always had good relations.

No. UN said the one who still is in india should be returned to his family.

You twist reality here. Italy oesnt give its military staff into the hands of a foreign nation.

We play this charade so you keep face. We already brought one home and the other works in our embassy. We will never let one of our soldiers at the hands of a foreign country.

But to spin this, as our defense minister said our marines rescued countless sailors who have been hostages from somalian pirates.

How should we react in future? leave the indians there?

As i said, italy will never accept that our marine is left behind there.

you wont humilate us this way. Beside that i wonder why you even want do this since italy and india always had good relations.
You are becoming too emotional sir, Italy India relations are way big than marines. Secondly, marine if punished will be only for his mistake, how is this related to humiliation of Italy? We have nothing against Italy or its citizens, but I am certainly sure your country would have taken the same stand had this situation been reversed.

RSS owes Italy a big thing - Fascism. Balakrishn Shivram Moonje one of the founding fathers of this extremist group was a guest of Mussolini, who later implemented fascist values through Hindu Maha Sabha/RSS to unite Brahmins and higher castes against Abrahamic religion groups and other lower castes. And, today the ruling party's cabinet is more like a RSS Sakha. Illiterate North India elected the destructors of democracy into power.

Italy is also claimed as their adda by Sanghis since ancient Vedic people lived in Vatika (Sorry not Dabur Vatika hair oil - Vatican!).

Well, the dead fishermen were poor Tamil Catholics. So, when Hindu Hruday Samrat is ruling, when each and everything is compared to show that Hindu is not getting justice, why not skip the justice for that Catholics? - After all, the serpents born out of Sakhas hate Infidels and why should infidels get justice?

Last edited:
Scene 1: Govt release, oppsition will tear him up
Scene 2: Govt dont release, relationship with italy will get worsen.
I think if Italy play its cards well and give govt more information abt other scams, chances are they will free them. Although scene 2 is likely to happen

What sort of justice is that? Trading the lives of your citizens for cheap political gains? :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom