What's new

Italian Activist: 'USA, EU, Italy, Qatar, Saudi, Turkey Support Terrorists'

Aren't the rebels made up of Syrian people? You'll probably reply saying that foreigners joined the fight as well, that's true, but most of the resistance is still Syrian. Just because Syrian Lion is Syrian and supports Assad, doesnt mean that all Syrians support him.

I'm cool if Assad's predecessor isn't pro-Turkish. As long as he is a good leader for his people, I don't really care if he likes or dislikes Turkey. Politics are fickle and leaders change with the times. If Assad's predecessor isn't on good terms with Turkey, then Turkey just need to show patience and wait for the next election and hope that a different leader gets chosen.

I wouldn't have been happy with the Turkish government if they decided to support Assad in this conlfict to be honest. I do agree that Turkey could've been less active, or talk more in a constructive way.
you seem that you are new.... please check my threads, and see how F$A is composed of 99% foreigners...

Please, Stop acting like your any different, Its only logical for nations to supports the party that benefits them the most. Both of you are scum, One side has an arrogant cvnt which doesnt even want to give the majority of his country the same benefits as Shia/Christians, And the other hand pissed of Civilians, An as tradition goes, Everyone which is not pro-state in a regime like assads, is a terrorist.

We alreadywon anyway, Wether Assad stays or not. If he stays he will face the effect of such civil war, Economical especcialy, Syria has become useless for Regional developments. If he leaves, Trade with Turkey will be booming and as the most advanced nation in the region, That would be highly benefitial. So call them terrorist as such, i couldnt care less as long as it benefits us, Thats how everyone thinks in the end, Even the Iranian Proxies are considering changing sides... Thats how the world works, I dont like it but thats the way it is.

thanks for admitting that Turkey will kill Millions, destroy nations, just like their masters in the west, in sake of NOTHING humane...

you seem that you are new.... please check my threads, and see how F$A is composed of 99% foreigners...

thanks for admitting that Turkey will kill Millions, destroy nations, just like their masters in the west, in sake of NOTHING humane...

I told you before, Stop acting like your any different, You support the party that benefits you the most, Assad since he gives goodies to Shia like you, And we support FSA because its of our national interest and it benefits us. Why dont you wave that Hypocricy elsewhere because i can see right trough you, Imbecile.

Personnaly i strongly believe in the concept "Survival of the fittest", the weak perish and the strong survive. If Assad really is the Great almight leader you see him as, Then he wont lose, However, if he loses it shows how weak and naive he really is, Good riddance. Perhaps then Syria will get a strong leader, Which doesnt lose to a bunch of untrained pissed of civilians...

FSA is made up of Assad soldiers who defected. That's why they call themselves Free Syrian army. I am aware that foreigners are going to Syria, but the trend started because the conflict in Syria is taking so long. As far as I know, foreigners are joining the fight in Syria for more or less than a year now. To be honest, I fear that this is going to be problematic in the long run. I'm afraid that these groups will claim something of or in Syria when the current conflict ends.

@BordoEnes If you look at the relationship between Turkey and Syria before these problems, it would've been in Turkey's best interest to support Assad. And like I said before in this thread, I wouldn't have been happy with the Turkish government if they did end up supporting Assad in this conflict.

Last edited by a moderator:
FSA is made up of Assad soldiers who defected. That's why they call themselves Free Syrian army. I am aware that foreigners are going to Syria, but the trend started because the conflict in Syria is taking so long. As far as I know, foreigners are joining the fight in Syria for more or less than a year now. To be honest, I fear that this is going to be problematic in the long run. I'm afraid that these groups will claim something of or in Syria when the current conflict ends.

@BordoEnes If you look at the relationship between Turkey and Syria before these problems, it would've been in Turkey's best interest to support Assad. And like I said before in this thread, I wouldn't have been happy with the Turkish government if they did end up supporting Assad in this conflict.

I doubt it, May i remind you that Iran and Turkey are clashing for influance, Syria is just the result of the proxy war between them. Assad was always more Pro-Iranian then Pro-Turkish, So we took the right decision IMO, Slowly we will crush any Iranian influance, It reminds me of another concept i strongly believe in 'Conquer or get conquered', So many examples in the world that support this.

that's what the western media feeds you... defectors....
anyways...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle-east-africa/234104-spy-chief-dutch-citizens-fighting-syria.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...extremists-joined-armed-terrorist-groups.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...in-30-spaniards-terrorist-fighting-syria.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...ters-seek-islamic-state-post-assad-syria.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...amists-seek-turn-syria-into-sharia-state.html

and
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...se-song-osama-bin-laden-celebrate-9-11-a.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/228278-confession-fsa-works-israel.html
http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...says-lot-countries-training-syria-rebels.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234881-rebel-leader-syrian-revolution-over.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/210697-under-turkish-supervision.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/205798-terrorists-camps-turkey.html

Who are you - sponsors of terrorists !

I wish you, what would your terrorists came from and to your home !

when they start to break down and rape - then you will understand (if you have a brain !)

Allah - Syria - Assad !

Yes, I am aware that foreigners are joining the fight in Syria, but I am also aware that this trend started about a year ago. Because the fighting in Syria took so long, it started attracting foreigners to the country. I know this because I saw it in a Dutch documentary. They were worried that, when this conflict ends and these people come back to the Netherlands (referring to the Dutch fighters), that they would have trouble functioning in Dutch society.

I am also aware that foreign fighters want Sharia, i haven't said this in this thread before, but I have said that foreign fighters might demand something form/in Syria. And I was basing this opinion on the information that Foreigners want to turn Syria to a Sharia state (I got this info from a Dutch news channel).

As far as I know, the FSA is made up of defectors. I remember hearing frequently on the news that Assad soldiers were defecting from the army. I remember high ranking people in the Syrian government defected. I also remember a Syrian fighter jet that went and landed in Jordan because the pilot decided to defect. A while back, I heard it quite often that soldiers in Assad's regime were defecting. I remember this because it was one of the biggest reasons that shaped my opinion on this issue.

I also saw a report on Dutch tv of a female rebel leader in Syria. She said that she was the daughter of a Syrian general and that was how she learned to fight. Her father taught her how to use a gun etc. She also noted that her father was still a general in the ranks of Assad's army. This basically sums this conflict up, family fighting family.

Yes, I am aware that foreigners are joining the fight in Syria, but I am also aware that this trend started about a year ago. Because the fighting in Syria took so long, it started attracting foreigners to the country. I know this because I saw it in a Dutch documentary. They were worried that, when this conflict ends and these people come back to the Netherlands (referring to the Dutch fighters), that they would have trouble functioning in Dutch society.

I am also aware that foreign fighters want Sharia, i haven't said this in this thread before, but I have said that foreign fighters might demand something form/in Syria. And I was basing this opinion on the information that Foreigners want to turn Syria to a Sharia state (I got this info from a Dutch news channel).

As far as I know, the FSA is made up of defectors. I remember hearing frequently on the news that Assad soldiers were defecting from the army. I remember high ranking people in the Syrian government defected. I also remember a Syrian fighter jet that went and landed in Jordan because the pilot decided to defect. A while back, I heard it quite often that soldiers in Assad's regime were defecting. I remember this because it was one of the biggest reasons that shaped my opinion on this issue.

I also saw a report on Dutch tv of a female rebel leader in Syria. She said that she was the daughter of a Syrian general and that was how she learned to fight. Her father taught her how to use a gun etc. She also noted that her father was still a general in the ranks of Assad's army. This basically sums this conflict up, family fighting family.
Those government defectors are pointless, they defect and run away, they leave Syria, making their defections baseless...
The Syrian conflict was fueled by the west and their puppets in the region, if any country really wanted peace in Syria, they can help restore peace by ending weapons flow, TERRORISTS flow into Syria, many terrorists go to Turkey and Jordan, receive training, then the send them to Syria... Turkey is biggest sponsor of those terrorists, I provided you with links, where there are terrorists camps in Turkey, and where the Turkish army is sending weapons to add more oil to the fire...

I would also like to add, when there is Alqaeda aiding a group, that means that group is a terrorists, Alqaeda would not aid anyone that doesn't not have their same ideology, F$A = Alqaeda...

Those government defectors are pointless, they defect and run away, they leave Syria, making their defections baseless...
The Syrian conflict was fueled by the west and their puppets in the region, if any country really wanted peace in Syria, they can help restore peace by ending weapons flow, TERRORISTS flow into Syria, many terrorists go to Turkey and Jordan, receive training, then the send them to Syria... Turkey is biggest sponsor of those terrorists, I provided you with links, where there are terrorists camps in Turkey, and where the Turkish army is sending weapons to add more oil to the fire...
Why are those defections baseless? Those defections form my opinion that Assad is in the wrong. If they felt like Assad was doing the right thing, then they wouldn't have defected in such a large scale.

I've seen those links, and I have noticed you calling them terrorists (so no need for the caps lock). I saw the link with the Lebanese reporter, but I don't understand Arabic so I don't know what's going on there. But you said she got killed and that western or FSA media was blaming the Assad government and you are claiming she was killed by the rebels. I think this is a classic case of information wars, either side could be lying.

And I am not sure if I am buying that providing of weapons thing, because from what I have seen on Dutch tv, the biggest complaint the rebels had was lack of weaponry. I even remember the reporter asking where they were getting their weapons, and the rebel answered that their source for weapons and munitions was when they took over Syrian army bases and that they improvised weapons (welding tubes to launch grenades).

I am aware that foreigners are going to provide Syrian rebels with weapons though, I think John Kerry said something in the lines of this.

In my opinion, the best solution for Syria would be that Assad leaves and that a temporary government is installed until elections. It's okey if Assad handpicks the temporary government as long as the elections are fairly conducted. But I don't know if Assad is reasonable enough to agree with something like this.

I think the best solution is Assad and the rebels negotiating. Because it's clear Assad needs to step down, but I think it could be potentially bad for Syria if rebels ended up taking Assad down (because of the foreign fighters potentially demanding something like Sharia).

Why are those defections baseless? Those defections form my opinion that Assad is in the wrong. If they felt like Assad was doing the right thing, then they wouldn't have defected in such a large scale.

I've seen those links, and I have noticed you calling them terrorists (so no need for the caps lock). I saw the link with the Lebanese reporter, but I don't understand Arabic so I don't know what's going on there. But you said she got killed and that western or FSA media was blaming the Assad government and you are claiming she was killed by the rebels. I think this is a classic case of information wars, either side could be lying.

And I am not sure if I am buying that providing of weapons thing, because from what I have seen on Dutch tv, the biggest complaint the rebels had was lack of weaponry. I even remember the reporter asking where they were getting their weapons, and the rebel answered that their source for weapons and munitions was when they took over Syrian army bases and that they improvised weapons (welding tubes to launch grenades).

I am aware that foreigners are going to provide Syrian rebels with weapons though, I think John Kerry said something in the lines of this.

In my opinion, the best solution for Syria would be that Assad leaves and that a temporary government is installed until elections. It's okey if Assad handpicks the temporary government as long as the elections are fairly conducted. But I don't know if Assad is reasonable enough to agree with something like this.

I think the best solution is Assad and the rebels negotiating. Because it's clear Assad needs to step down, but I think it could be potentially bad for Syria if rebels ended up taking Assad down (because of the foreign fighters potentially demanding something like Sharia).
How can Alasad step down, when the majority of Syrian people support him? he can't just leave his responsibility and the people... please take a look at this... http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234220-syria-questions-can-not-answered.html Alasad would not last a single minute if the Syrian people didn't want him...

and what westerns and their puppet say about Alasad leaving, does not matter to us Syrians... it is actually an honor for us that the west and their puppet is not happy with our government... we Syrians have our dignity and honor, and we will not sell it to the west.... for example who chose Moaz Alkhatib?? Syrians?? no, the westerns chose him in DOHA, QATAR... in Qatar no in Syria...

please answer those questions in the link... maybe you will see the reality..

and about defections, like I said before they all ran away and left Syria, which is why they are pointless defections... (I'm talking about high ranking defections)

How can Alasad step down, when the majority of Syrian people support him? he can't just leave his responsibility and the people... please take a look at this... http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/234220-syria-questions-can-not-answered.html Alasad would not last a single minute if the Syrian people didn't want him...

and what westerns and their puppet say about Alasad leaving, does not matter to us Syrians... it is actually an honor for us that the west and their puppet is not happy with our government... we Syrians have our dignity and honor, and we will not sell it to the west.... for example who chose Moaz Alkhatib?? Syrians?? no, the westerns chose him in DOHA, QATAR... in Qatar no in Syria...

please answer those questions in the link... maybe you will see the reality..

and about defections, like I said before they all ran away and left Syria, which is why they are pointless defections... (I'm talking about high ranking defections)
The commander seems to have answered those questions, and I saw your reply to commander and to be honest, your reply didn't impress me enough to change my opinion. And I don't know enough to have an answer to all those questions anyway. I just give my opinion based on what I have seen. I am not like you, I don't scour the internet to put Assad in a good or bad light. I just give my opinion and do my best to explain what I based my opinion on.

Like I said before in this thread, I highly doubt the majority of the Syrian people support Assad. Syria is in ruin and Assad in directly responsible for it. He is responsible for it in 2 ways. He let things escalate and refused to step down to avoid bloodshed. Even if Syrian's don't support rebels, I doubt they support Assad because he wasn't able to stop the rebels.

Those defections are relevant. If people closest to Assad don't support him and decide to defect, then what does that tell you about Assad? It's just not a good look for Assad.

The commander seems to have answered those questions, and I saw your reply to commander and to be honest, your reply didn't impress me enough to change my opinion. And I don't know enough to have an answer to all those questions anyway. I just give my opinion based on what I have seen. I am not like you, I don't scour the internet to put Assad in a good or bad light. I just give my opinion and do my best to explain what I based my opinion on.

Like I said before in this thread, I highly doubt the majority of the Syrian people support Assad. Syria is in ruin and Assad in directly responsible for it. He is responsible for it in 2 ways. He let things escalate and refused to step down to avoid bloodshed. Even if Syrian's don't support rebels, I doubt they support Assad because he wasn't able to stop the rebels.

Those defections are relevant. If people closest to Assad don't support him and decide to defect, then what does that tell you about Assad? It's just not a good look for Assad.
you are really brainwashed, you are ignoring the reality... you cant answer how can Alasad still be in power if Syrians against him...
and just because some people asked for Alasad to step down, that does not mean he has to step down... let the ballot boxes decide.. not western puppets...
every country has opposition, does that mean their leaders need to step down?
i'm done talking with you...

you are really brainwashed, you are ignoring the reality... you cant answer how can Alasad still be in power if Syrians against him...
and just because some people asked for Alasad to step down, that does not mean he has to step down... let the ballot boxes decide.. not western puppets...
every country has opposition, does that mean their leaders need to step down?
i'm done talking with you...
I'm brainwashed? Is that what it's come down to? Being confrontational? Fair enough I guess. Maybe I didn't answer how Assad could still be in power directly, but I did answer indirectly, I stated that it was my opinion that most of the Syrian people would have an anti-Assad stance. Because you claimed that Assad is in power because of the people's support. Every country does have an opposition, you are correct in that, but in Syria the ruling party is making a mess in Syria, so I highly doubt Assad got the support of the majority in the country.

Let the ballot boxes decide, I agree, but in order to vote in Syria, there needs to be a temporary government until the elections. Current Syrian government can't guarantee safety when voting currently. How could they? There is fighting going on every day all over Syria. The two sides must negotiate with each-other to end this conflict. I'm sure they'll probably negotiate for a temporary government until elections. Let Assad put himself up for re-election and let's see how he fairs in it. I don't know if it will come to that though, I'm pretty sure the UN wants to take Assad to court for war crimes.

Your done talking to me? Fair enough, I guess this discussion is over.

Back
Top Bottom