What's new

'Israel's Sovereignty over the Golan Heights' - Not internationally recognized!

No matter the cause, a war is a war.
Israel has its justification on the golan heights.
not-sure-if-youre-being-sarcastic-or-serious.jpg

Israel took the territory in counter attack and held until the ceasefire was signed?

Much like how Kashmir is held by 2 different countries.
kashmir was disputed from get go golan height wasnt..
syrians will have to win it back in war if they want to..but syria isnt left..dictatorship destroyed syria

Israel took the territory in counter attack and held until the ceasefire was signed?

Much like how Kashmir is held by 2 different countries.

this logic can be used to justify all occupied territory including Jerusalem, Gaza and Westbank.

If i kick u out of ur house using force and then claim its mine, would that be justified? After all i won it fair and square by the law of the jungle, right?

Sure thing.
Come at me, I wont give it up without a fight.

this logic can be used to justify all occupied territory including Jerusalem, Gaza and Westbank.

What happened inside the current border of israel can be not be interpretated with the same language as with 2 sovereign states.

Sure thing.
Come at me, I wont give it up without a fight.

What happened inside the current border of israel can be not be interpretated with the same language as with 2 sovereign states.
I asked u a theoratical question about right n wrong u brain dead zombie, why would anyone want to occupy the slum u live in.

I asked u a theoratical question about right n wrong u brain dead zombie, why would anyone want to occupy the slum u live in.

I'm sorry.
If that was your attempt at a theoratical question....
Then I'm afraid you have no right to call me a brain dead zombie.

I live in the same slum, known as Pakistan, as you.
My good sir.

Congratulations to Butcher al Assad.

Last edited:

People like you should be in rehab. unless you are drone of defnece.pk moderators, who have tasked you of biting non compliant people.

dictatorship destroyed syria

Majority Syrian migrants praise the peace and decent life they had before foreign sponsored and armed militia started trouble.

Syria would have ceased to exit as a country had Assad forces and Russia not fought these rebels and ISIS.

Anyways, Israelis are pissed with Russians for the support to Assad and Afghan Taliban.

This is map from https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/map-of-the-cease-fire-lines-after-the-six-day-war-june-

Ceasefire after 1967 war

1967after.jpg

As you can see Golan heights is the bit on the right of sea of Galilee. The entire Sinai was given back to Egypt, so why should Syria not get back Golan. Seems like double standards.

Sea of Galilee is falling in water level and will soon disappear. It has already gone to the black line, from which it will not be able to recover. Israel relies on that large body of water to turn the desert green, as the saline Dead Sea is unusable for that purpose.

https://www.greenprophet.com/2019/01/sea-of-galilee-still-critical-water-levels-despite-winter-rain/

It is a prophecy of Yajuj and Majuj (Gog and Magog) drinking the Sea of Galilee/Lake of Tiberius which will usher in the last days.

The war in Syria was nothing but a plot by Muslim brotherhood cadres (calling themselves FSA) funded by the West to set the stage for Israeli expansion. After Iraq, Syria was the biggest threat to Israel militarily.

We should not be in two minds about it. The initial student protests were for some form of democratic inclusion only, but were hijacked by anti-Syrian forces.

Back
Top Bottom