What's new

'Israel's Sovereignty over the Golan Heights' - Not internationally recognized!

Hezbollah supports animal rights, it doesnt kill khotas.

Hizbulla is a terrorist organization, who has been reported to be killing civilians in brutal fashion. Nothing is worst than your patrons.

U shouldnt think so less of urself.
You are puppy of moderators. Hush hush

Last edited:
Hizbulla is a terrorist organization, who has been reported to be killing civilians in brutal fashion. Nothing is worst than your patrons.

You are puppy of moderators. Hush hush
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Just one question: why Pakistan is putting and supporting such resolution??
Has syria ever put any such resolution on kashmir??

Just one question: why Pakistan is putting and supporting such resolution??
Has syria ever put any such resolution on kashmir??
Now the world must realize that they can't get their wishes without solving the problems of Pakistan, our policy is clear either tit for tat OR get & give . It is up to other nations which path they are going to adopt for Pakistan. We are really not reckless.

No matter the cause, a war is a war.
Israel has its justification on the golan heights.

Ok let me start a fight with u and kick u out of your house .. shift my famiky members and start claiming it my house ...

After sometime when you drag me into court of law i will say i have my justification as i had a fight with u and as i was the winner in the fight and i beat you out of your house therefore your house is legally mine now ...

what is pakistani business in golan . stupid diplomats of stupid gov

Who are u to say i have no relation to that land?, my Prophet(pbuh) declared all muslims one body hence i am a part of that body, if u think u knw better than the Prophet(pbuh) i can only pity u.... My heat beats for every muslim on this earth, this is a feeling that hypicrittes like u can never understand.

Whether your heart beats for all muslims or not matters not.
But I assure you, you are far from a true muslim no matter what words you use to prove that.

What a stupid argument!!

Kashmir is a place where Kashmiris revolted against annexation to India. That is why Kashmir is disputed and there is a cease fire line there between two countries as its not recognized as international border. Its neither part of India nor Pakistan. Kashmiris dont want to be with India. There are UN resolutions to hold plebiscite there to determine will of the people.

Pakistan claim on Kashmir is because when Pakistan was created, all contiguous Muslim majority states were to constitute Pakistan. So for Pakistan, its an unfinished partition agenda.

Golan Heights was never disputed. It was part of Syria. Its rich in gas and oil fields. It was occupied by Israel in 1967. Its annexation to Israel, like all Palestinian territories is illegal. Israel by itself a country that is settled on other people's lands. Hence the country itself is illegal.

It was a territorial argument, not social.
Thank you.

Whether your heart beats for all muslims or not matters not.
But I assure you, you are far from a true muslim no matter what words you use to prove that.

It was a territorial argument, not social.
Thank you.
Kuffr ke fatway lagana band karo, extremist mullay.

Trump formally recognises Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights

Occupied territory was seized from Syria during 1967 Arab-Israeli war

Russel Murray

March 25, 2019

WEB-wo26-trump-golan.JPG

US President Donald Trump holds up his proclamation recognising Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu applauds.

US President Donald Trump on Monday signed a proclamation recognising Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights, breaking with long-standing US and international policy on the occupied territory.

Mr Trump signed the proclamation in the presence of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu after the two leaders held talks at the White House.

The move gives a boost to the re-election campaign of the Israeli prime minister, who had to cut short his visit to Washington amid an Israeli military build-up near Gaza in response to an apparent rocket strike that landed near Tel Aviv.

Before signing his proclamation on Monday, the US president said: "This was a long time in the making and should have taken place many decades ago."

Syria immediately slammed Mr Trump's action as a "blatant attack on its sovereignty and territorial integrity". It also runs counter to the position of the United Nations, which declared Israel's annexation of the Golan Heights in 1981 "null and void and without international legal effect" and called on Israel to withdraw from the area immediately.

The Security Council is expected to discuss the US move on Wednesday, when it decides on extending the mandate of the UN force deployed in the Golan as a buffer between Israel and Syria.

Mr Trump announced his intentions on the Golan in tweet on Thursday, describing the area as critical to Israel's security and regional stability.

His announcement was swiftly criticised by US allies. France reiterated that it did not recognise Israel's annexation of the Golan, pointing out that UN Security Council resolutions had recognised the annexation as illegal.

Germany expressly described the Golan Heights as Syrian territory and said its position was that "national borders should be changed only through peaceful means between all those involved".

European Council President Donald Tusk insisted the EU would not change its position on the Golan Heights saying: "The European Union does not recognise Israeli sovereignty over the Golan."

Arab League chief Ahmed Aboul Gheit, said the decision was "outside the international legitimacy" and that "no country, no matter how important it is, can make such a decision".

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey, a NATO ally, said Mr Trump's declaration had brought the region "to the brink of a new crisis and new tensions".

"We will never allow the legitimisation of the occupation of the Golan Heights," he said.

Mr Trump drew similar criticism when he acceded to another long-standing Israeli demand by recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moving the US embassy there last year, which drew international condemnation and angered Palestinians and US allies in the Middle East who support the Palestinian aspiration for an independent state with East Jerusalem as its capital.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/me...raeli-sovereignty-over-golan-heights-1.841304

next will be egypt or jordan . good congratulation to all arab ...

A famous Urdu Proverb came to mind: Jiski Lathi Uski Bhains

Sums up this development.

This news surprised me initially but then I recalled Donald Trump's decision to declare Jerusalem as a part of Israel earlier without clarifying Palestinian element in it.

With Arab strongman Saddam Hussein out of the picture, US and Israel can do as they please across the Middle East.

Last edited:
Trump formally recognises Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights

Occupied territory was seized from Syria during 1967 Arab-Israeli war

Russel Murray

March 25, 2019

WEB-wo26-trump-golan.JPG

US President Donald Trump holds up his proclamation recognising Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu applauds.

US President Donald Trump on Monday signed a proclamation recognising Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights, breaking with long-standing US and international policy on the occupied territory.

Mr Trump signed the proclamation in the presence of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu after the two leaders held talks at the White House.

The move gives a boost to the re-election campaign of the Israeli prime minister, who had to cut short his visit to Washington amid an Israeli military build-up near Gaza in response to an apparent rocket strike that landed near Tel Aviv.

Before signing his proclamation on Monday, the US president said: "This was a long time in the making and should have taken place many decades ago."

Syria immediately slammed Mr Trump's action as a "blatant attack on its sovereignty and territorial integrity". It also runs counter to the position of the United Nations, which declared Israel's annexation of the Golan Heights in 1981 "null and void and without international legal effect" and called on Israel to withdraw from the area immediately.

The Security Council is expected to discuss the US move on Wednesday, when it decides on extending the mandate of the UN force deployed in the Golan as a buffer between Israel and Syria.

Mr Trump announced his intentions on the Golan in tweet on Thursday, describing the area as critical to Israel's security and regional stability.

His announcement was swiftly criticised by US allies. France reiterated that it did not recognise Israel's annexation of the Golan, pointing out that UN Security Council resolutions had recognised the annexation as illegal.

Germany expressly described the Golan Heights as Syrian territory and said its position was that "national borders should be changed only through peaceful means between all those involved".

European Council President Donald Tusk insisted the EU would not change its position on the Golan Heights saying: "The European Union does not recognise Israeli sovereignty over the Golan."

Arab League chief Ahmed Aboul Gheit, said the decision was "outside the international legitimacy" and that "no country, no matter how important it is, can make such a decision".

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey, a NATO ally, said Mr Trump's declaration had brought the region "to the brink of a new crisis and new tensions".

"We will never allow the legitimisation of the occupation of the Golan Heights," he said.

Mr Trump drew similar criticism when he acceded to another long-standing Israeli demand by recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moving the US embassy there last year, which drew international condemnation and angered Palestinians and US allies in the Middle East who support the Palestinian aspiration for an independent state with East Jerusalem as its capital.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/me...raeli-sovereignty-over-golan-heights-1.841304

Question is do the Arab states recognize this move? Notably KSA and other major Arab nations.

Where is India in all of this? Are they going to support Trump’s claim and stand with their terrorist brother Netanyahu?

Back
Top Bottom