What's new

Israeli warplanes bomb Syria

actually you should prove it in first place .... and your army pro ... ok but against none fighter who has nothing but an Ak 47 .... and being pro without even an rival in sky is not big deal ...

^^

Needs (unrevised) history lessons.....

He forgets Israel does not border Pakistan, nor does either nation posess projection capability.

if they will look towards masjid e aqsa pakistan will attack israel with missiles and fighter jets
or may go nuke against them

the day when pakistan and israel come to war that would be the end day for israel

Shah Sahib,

Calm down. Kiya Aaap nay bohot see mirchain Kha laeen dinner main? (Going too hot for your own good).

Why on earth we would go to war with Israel.

Are we as $tupid and nutjob as Iranian Ayatullahs and Hamasi Mullahs? that we go 1000s of miles to pick a fight with someone who has never attacked us, or even threatened us?

peace

Shah Sahib,

Calm down. Kiya Aaap nay bohot see mirchain Kha laeen dinner main? (Going too hot for your own good).

Are we as $tupid and nutjob as Iranian Ayatullahs and Hamasi Mullahs? that we go 1000s of miles to pick a fight with someone who has never attacked us, or even threatened us?

peace

Yara jo Indians diplomacy kayl saktay hain, wo hum kabhee be nahi karsaktay. Simple se baat hain. wo sabzee khanay walay hain or hum ghost. ab batao kis ka damag taiz hain ? :lol:

No My Friend We are the Ally of Israel .If you Want to attack Israel you need to first face The Hindustani

ha!

Just like Naseem Shah Sahib, you too my friend are like

-- Begani Shaadi main Abdullah Dewana

Sadly, Paks and Indis have a tendency to kill each other for some third party.

I would say just pure foolishness. just pure $tupidity.

peace to you brother, peace to you

No My Friend We are the Ally of Israel .If you Want to attack Israel you need to first face The Hindustani

we will see as well
akailai to tum sab mai sai kisi mai himat nahi hai hum sai muqabla karnai ki ab tum logo nai group bana liyai hai

ha!

Just like Naseem Shah Sahib, you too my friend are like

-- Begani Shaadi main Abdullah Dewana

Sadly, Paks and Indis have a tendency to kill each other for some third party.

I would say just pure foolishness. just pure $tupidity.

peace to you brother, peace to you
peace has gone to hell bro
we are not stupid that india keeps on blocking our water killing our citizens in proxy war
chorai gai nahi in ko aik na aik din sara hisaab barabar karai gai

Shah Sahib,

peace

humara sab sai bara dushman hai to israel
jis ka saboot aap kai paas balochistan hai aur aap kai khilaf buhot bari sazish horahi hai yah pakistan mai jo kuch bhi horaha hai woh yahi mossad raw aur cia kai joint karnaamai hai is liyai is sai pahlai yah hum pai attack karai in ko hum pahlai sai thikanai laga dai

Yara jo Indians diplomacy kayl saktay hain, wo hum kabhee be nahi karsaktay. Simple se baat hain. wo sabzee khanay walay hain or hum ghost. ab batao kis ka damag taiz hain ? :lol:

:lol:

yeh bhi sahi kaha aap nain.

On a serious note.

British are the undisputed leaders of diplomacy (well at least from the time of Ottoman turks).

And they eat plenty of meat. At least more than what we do.

Now a days

Chinese are pretty darn good at diplomacy. And they too eat lots of meat.

So I guess meat may play a small role, but there are some other things that are needed to be a good diplomat.

Perhaps being refined and civilized and patient and sabr and Aql like factor come into play.

peace.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom