What's new

Israeli warplanes bomb Syria

No one attacks Israel without analysis. I think the response to this air raid will not be toward Israel but toward FSA or something else. An air raid is too little to be used as a casus-belli for current Syria but it may lead to daily air raids if not responded at all.

whats the point of showing their anger on FSA, actually Israel doesn't want FSA in Syria, FSA's threat would be higher towards Israel than the current regime...

Listen. You're from Israel, which is my favorite country. We are fast friends. But since you mentioned the 'terror' activities of Iran, then MOSSAD and other Israeli intel agencies are not lily white either! Nuff said!
Mossad does not bomb embassies like Iran.
Mossad does not blow up school buses, market places and pizza parlors like Iranian sponsored terrorists.
Mossad does not attack Iranian cultural centers abroad like Iran.

I dont see any comparison.

first of all Muslims fight fairly, in our religion goal doesn't justifies the means, our prophet even didn't allow to burn trees in fights or do anything that terrifies civilian of captured towns.
But terrorist groups that your government supports are murdering civilians. On purpose. Thats FACT. That means your government is not Islamic.

you should remember saba and shakil village which were mass murdered by israel government, and finally you should know when you use your high flying airplanes to bombard girls schools, there are people who would take revenge and there would be people who would help them.
Saba shakil? WHat u are rambling there?

Mossad does not bomb embassies like Iran.
Mossad does not blow up school buses, market places and pizza parlors like Iranian sponsored terrorists.
Mossad does not attack Iranian cultural centers abroad like Iran.

I dont see any comparison.

But terrorist groups that your government supports are murdering civilians. On purpose. Thats FACT. That means your government is not Islamic.

Saba shakil? WHat u are rambling there?
Only because Nutjobyahu said Iran did it, doesn't mean actually Iran did it.There is simply no proof,no matter how much you jump up and down.
There are many people who hate you around the world.But my guess is,they were inside jobs.Nothing strange from Israel.They do anything to play victim, literally anything.

Listen. You're from Israel, which is my favorite country. We are fast friends. But since you mentioned the 'terror' activities of Iran, then MOSSAD and other Israeli intel agencies are not lily white either! Nuff said!

Intelligence agencies, like the MOSSAD, were created to protect the country against external and internal threats. Iran targets pregnant women and dancing teenagers. Do you fail to see the difference?

If that's the case,then the entire Israel population are not even flies without U.S supprt, right?
We are defending ourselves, and Russia is doing nothing for us.

You ain't doing jack. The only reason why the West doesn't turn your country into a second Iraq is Russia. Their military might is what allows most of the world's most corrupted and evil regimes to survive.

Maybe once you could compare the Jews and the Persians but now all that remains of Persia are backward Mullahs.

You ain't doing jack. The only reason why the West doesn't turn your country into a second Iraq is Russia. Their military might is what allows most of the world's most corrupted and evil regimes to survive.

Maybe once you could compare the Jews and the Persians but now all that remains of Persia are backward Mullahs.
The irony.Don't you think the sole reason you exist today is U.S?
As it allows its allies, no matter how evil and doomed they are, keep on living.There are many examples, Israel is just one of them.

now we can understand why FSA attacked to syrian Anti air defense systems in past months .... viva FSA , you doing your job perfectly .... now your master will reward you ...

Most likely Israel attacked a convoy of weapon smuggling which was probably destined for Hezbollah!

Intelligence agencies, like the MOSSAD, were created to protect the country against external and internal threats. Iran targets pregnant women and dancing teenagers. Do you fail to see the difference?
And what do you target in palestine? even infants have been killed by your ruthless bombings...You belong to a country that was created by a staged holocaust and doesnt even have a right to exist..

Most likely Israel attacked a convoy of weapon smuggling which was probably destined for Hezbollah!
Whatever they hit its not the point its simply against UN charter how would you feel if they carry out such a strike against KSA or PAk I am not supporter of asad as hez a lame looser whoz putting his poeple into turmoil just for the sake of his chair but i am talking about international rules.The place they bombed it was far from lebanon border.

I thought any attack on Syria is like an attack on Iran ! Where is the Iranian army ?! LMAOAlso is Assad thugs gonna respond ? Or their warplanes and tanks only work on their own people ?!

Iranians are nothing but bla bla bla bla....first of all they're not capable of anything they say or you guys think..... what did they do when US carrier entered inside gulf, what dud they do when west put sanctions on their oil field even though Iranians threatened to attack US forces and ships

I thought any attack on Syria is like an attack on Iran ! Where is the Iranian army ?! LMAO

Also is Assad thugs gonna respond ? Or their warplanes and tanks only work on their own people ?!

Relax dude..i assure you none of the Arab countries have warplanes and tanks which would work against Israel!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom