What's new

Israeli university leaders warn of Iran's educational overtake

Pretty much the average Iranian? :D

I don't know what IR-TR background is. He is mostly pro-Iran though and isn't anti-West. He just demonizes Arab rival nations as pawns of the West to advance Iranian agenda. It's domestic consumption mostly. He says he's part turkish, that shouldn't upset you because of previous fight with Turkish members. Relax it's only the internet.

Haha ... Dude, whenever Iranians cut financial aid to Hamas, you become anti-Iranian, then when payment is done, you become a fan of Iran :lol:
Anyway, average Iranian has nothing to do with that guy. He is a typical muslim Turk living in Europe. He is actually very similar to you, but the difference is that you have bigger balls than him.

rmi5, you're a real prick you know that? Taking offense to one thing I've ever said, fine. But don't call me names in every thread. I'm done talking to you too.

Rmi is upset whenever anything related to Turkey is discussed. Because in past he was very anti-Iran and pro-Turkish. I think he said he was Turkish. And then he got in a dispute with a Turkish member, then Turkish members stated he was actually iranian poser. Then he got mad and became pro-Iranian and anti-Turkey. Then now he's back to being anti-Muslim. In general the guy likes drama. :lol:

It makes him feel better to call everyone fascist Islamist and so on. Even Iranians hated him at one point. :lol:

Haha ... Dude, whenever Iranians cut financial aid to Hamas, you become anti-Iranian, then when payment is done, you become a fan of Iran :lol:
Anyway, average Iranian has nothing to do with that guy. He is a typical muslim Turk living in Europe. He is actually very similar to you, but the difference is that you have bigger balls than him.

I always disputed Iran's regional positions and agenda. This was when ties were strong. I'm not anti-Iran but not pro-Iran. And my views have been consistent. And aren't based on views/relations towards Hamas. Hamas is my choice as a Palestinian for the Palestinian people. As far as overall political views, they have no influence on them.

If I have a lot of balls for opposing US foreign policy approah in ME then so do majority of Americans who when polled want less intervention and see Iraq war as mistake. :lol:

With Obama adminstration in charge the approach has improved and flaws were tackled. Anyways leave me out your catfights. I'm only here since a member mentioned me.

So can you 'visit' another country. That doesn't mean the brains were born and bred there. So a double nationality America goes and visits the 'motherland' and becomes a professor and publishes things. How very 'local'. Anyway, I'm not dissing you guys' academic prowess, it's apparent. But let's not forget these facts either.
Much much more Israelis are writing scientific works in America than vice versa. Unfortunately the brain drain is in Israel to US direction.

Much much more Israelis are writing scientific works in America than vice versa. Unfortunately the brain drain is in Israel to US direction.

Well that sucks. But in the end, it really is an unbreakable bond. So if they aren't published in your country, you'll get it back again anyway. Smart people, hard to deny.

Rmi is upset whenever anything related to Turkey is discussed. Because in past he was very anti-Iran and pro-Turkish. I think he said he was Turkish. And then he got in a dispute with a Turkish member, then Turkish members stated he was actually iranian poser. Then he got mad and became pro-Iranian and anti-Turkey. Then now he's back to being anti-Muslim. In general the guy likes drama. :lol:

It makes him feel better to call everyone fascist Islamist and so on. Even Iranians hated him at one point. :lol:

Terrorist, mind your own business. I am not pro-Turkey, nor anti-Turkey. I am anti savages(your MB friends) that rule Turkey, and their kiss asses in Turkish section.
When Iran supported Palestinians(if there is anything called Palestinian :lol: ), I strongly opposed it. But, now that Iran has stopped Payments for them, I am happy that they are finally realizing their real friends.

Terrorist, mind your own business. I am not pro-Turkey, nor anti-Turkey. I am anti savages(your MB friends) that rule Turkey, and their kiss asses in Turkish section.
When Iran supported Palestinians(if there is anything called Palestinian :lol: ), I strongly opposed it. But, now that Iran has stopped Payments for them, I am happy that they are finally realizing their real friends.

Rmi not sure where you come from, but 'terrorist' isn't an insult in todays modern world. I don't think you're social enough to actually know any actual insults or you're too old to learn. Iranians use to kick you out their section everyday, then suddenly you flamed Turkish members. And they came to consensus that you aren't Azerjabani and rather Iranian. @Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456 @bsruzm

Anyways, our ties with Iran were minimal and not affected by cutting them. We are better off, don't worry for us. Worry for you country which just abandoned its 'allies' in Yemen after nuclear deal. Iran pulled all its advisers and militants from Yemen recently and now Houthis lost 'Ind' province. So much for 'real allies'.

Rmi not sure where you come from, but 'terrorist' isn't an insult in todays modern world. I don't think you're social enough to actually know any actual insults or you're too old to learn. Iranians use to kick you out their section everyday, then suddenly you flamed Turkish members. And they came to consensus that you aren't Azerjabani and rather Iranian. @Sinan @xenon54 @T-123456 @bsruzm

Anyways, our ties with Iran were minimal and not affected by cutting them. We are better off, don't worry for us. Worry for you country which just abandoned its 'allies' in Yemen after nuclear deal. Iran pulled all its advisers and militants from Yemen recently and now Houthis lost 'Ind' province. So much for 'real allies'.

:lol: You, so called Palestinians, are like cheap whores. You were kissing Iranian members *** when Iran was sending money for Hamas, now you are cheering for your new masters in Riyadh and Ankara :rofl: Haha ... Anyway, that's what you truly deserve. Erdogan is genuinely stupid, but I am eagerly waiting to see what Salman is going to do about you goons.
BTW, have you tried not to pull news from your ***?!!! FYI, I don't care for Yemen either. If what you said about Yemen is true, then that's even better for Iranian people in order not to waste their money on a new fake cause like the older fake cause aka "Palestine".

:lol: You, so called Palestinians, are like cheap whores. You were kissing Iranian members *** when Iran was sending money for Hamas, now you are cheering for your new masters in Riyadh and Ankara :rofl: Haha ... Anyway, that's what you truly deserve. Erdogan is genuinely stupid, but I am eagerly waiting to see what Salman is going to do about you goons.
BTW, have you tried not to pull news from your ***?!!! FYI, I don't care for Yemen either. If what you said about Yemen is true, then that's even better for Iranian people in order not to waste their money on a new fake cause like the older fake cause aka "Palestine".

Rmi is going full retard, lol, this is the guy that claims to have Ph'd from Harvard or Yale or whatever he said. :lol:

To get an engineering degree, engineers can't find jobs for shit in this country. And he must of taken heavy loans for his university. Why do I feel like this guy is making shit up as he goes? :laugh:

I'm cheering for Saudi Arabia where? I was never against Saudi Arabia if that's what you mean. For Iranian Shia not hating Saudi Arabia to death = cheering. You guys are mentally ill. :lol:

Rmi is going full retard, lol, this is the guy that claims to have Ph'd from Harvard or Yale or whatever he said. :lol:

To get an engineering degree, engineers can't find jobs for shit in this country. And he must of taken heavy loans from his university. Why do I feel like this guy is making shit up as he goes? :laugh:
Dude, not everyone needs loans. Specially, if you have something called "Brain", or money. BTW, don't worry for engineering jobs. If one has expertise, there are countless opportunities for him in US market.
I'm cheering for Saudi Arabia where? I was never against Saudi Arabia if that's what you mean. For Iranian Shia not hating Saudi Arabia to death = cheering. You guys are mentally ill. :lol:
Haha ... you have countless times insulted Arab kings. I thought it is called being against Saudi Arabia. :lol:

PS. I don't wanna be picky, but it is written as PhD or Ph.D. ;)

Dude, not everyone needs loans. Specially, if you have something called "Brain", or money. BTW, don't worry for engineering jobs. If one has expertise, there are countless opportunities for him in US market.

Haha ... you have countless times insulted Arab kings. I thought it is called being against Saudi Arabia. :lol:

PS. I don't wanna be picky, but it is written as PhD or Ph.D. ;)

No, job security is terrible for engineering unless you are amongst top 5% engineers in country. I am positive you are unemployed and I don't believe you attended Yale. :lol:

He has nothing to do with us or Azerbaijan, my friend. Don't bother yourself with trolls :tup:

No, job security is terrible for engineering unless you are amongst top 5% engineers in country. I am positive you are unemployed and I don't believe you attended Yale. :lol:

Are you jealous? Haha ... If you try to use your brain(if you have any left), you may someday get close to where I currently am. BTW, I am still studying in University.

Are you jealous? Haha ... If you try to use your brain(if you have any left), you may someday get close to where I currently am. BTW, I am still studying in University.

I never want to get anywhere close to where you currently are(Unemployed, lied about graduating, lied about being employed, lied about having job, have bad job security. ) :lol:

I thought you said you were a senior who finished school long ago? Now back to school? What were you doing the whole time just sitting around? I'm just playing with ya rmi, good bye I have something to do. :)

I never want to get anywhere close to where you currently are(Unemployed, lied about graduating, lied about being employed, lied about having job, have bad job security. ) :lol:

I thought you said you were a senior who finished school long ago? Now back to school? What were you doing the whole time just sitting around? I'm just playing with ya rmi, good bye I have something to do. :)

I am used to haring you pulling made-up stories out of your ***. BTW, are you still in high school(kindergarten)?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom