What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

IM/SIMI sleeper cells are still very much active from what the culprits we caught have said once we extracted information from them.

I don't think that Iran is behind this but who is behind this kind of incident? No small organisation can attack both in Georgia and Delhi. Tbilisi and delhi are located far from each other.

IM/SIMI sleeper cells are still very much active from what the culprits we caught have said once we extracted information from them.

If they targeted embassies in Georgia as well, then that means its an international terrorist organization not a local one, IM/SIMI would have coordinated with them.

The attack in Bangkok was foiled and the bomb in Greece was defused. I find it too much of a coincidence.

If they targeted embassies in Georgia as well, then that means its an international terrorist organization not a local one, IM/SIMI would have coordinated with them.

All be it not a very good plot as it seemed to cause little damage but it did send a message in that respect

Bl[i]tZ;2595412 said:
I respectfully disagree. This was a sophisticated attack. Using sticky bombs and targeting a specific individual has never happened in India.

But again lets not finger point.

"Coincidentally", Iranian scientists are also targeted by sticky bomb attached to their cars. Though this one in India seems to have been very weak and not designed to kill. Be my guest to have your guess.

NDTV is reporting that she was the wife of the Israeli intelligence officer in Delhi. There were two body guards in the car as well, who have NOT been injured. Israeli counterparts are also joining in the investigation with the Special cell of Delhi Police.

Bl[i]tZ;2595412 said:
I respectfully disagree. This was a sophisticated attack. Using sticky bombs and targeting a specific individual has never happened in India.

But again lets not finger point.

Was sticky bombs?

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

20110830131552!StickyBomb-TBOGT.png

Oh like this

I don't think Iran is behind that...Iran doesn't have a history of doing thing like this. Most probably IM couls be behind this or some other kashmiri militant groups. It needs to investigated thoroughly to find out the culprits.
You are very unfamiliar with history then.
1992 attack on Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1994 AMIA bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is exactly how they operate. The diplomat's wife was about to pick up her children from school when the car blew up.

Top Hezbollah terrorist Imad Mugniyeh was killed on 12 February. Hezbollah is vowing revenge since then.
Attacking embassies is long time Iranian habbit.

So its pretty obvious who's behind.

Was sticky bombs?

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

20110830131552!StickyBomb-TBOGT.png

Oh like this

Yeah, the same kind that Mossad/MKO use to kill Iranian scientists in Iran. But this one seems to be a small one not designed to kill. Just to make a bang.

"Coincidentally", Iranian scientists are also targeted by sticky bomb attached to their cars. Though this one in India seems to have been very weak and not designed to kill. Be my guest to have your guess.

Its speculative but if Iran is retaliating against Israel on Indian soil than Iran has miscalculated Indian benignity.

Back
Top Bottom