What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

PteX

Reaction score
An explosion was heard Monday in the vicinity of the Israeli Embassy in New Delhi.

The blast came just one day after the fourth anniversary marking the assassination of Hezbollah arch-terrorist Imad Mugniyah.

Israeli Embassy spokesman David Goldfarb confirmed that an explosion took out an Israeli diplomat's car and that one person was injured, but did not identify the victim. He added that the car was near the embassy when the blast took place.

Indian police said only that a car was on fire on the street outside the embassy.
The Foreign Ministry said that Israeli missions worldwide have been briefed on the event.
Explosives were also found near the Israeli Embassy building in the Georgian capital of Tbilisi. The device was neutralized safely.

The incident followed reports by Azeri media, which suggested that the Israeli ambassador in Baku was the target of a terror plot.

Wafa Guluzade, a political commentator close to the Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev, warned Iran that "planning the murder of prominent foreign citizens in Azerbaijan by a band of terrorists, one of whom [Dadashov] resides in Iran, amounts to 'hostile activity' against our country."

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted - Israel News, Ynetnews

Side note: It is not hard to guess who committed these terror attacks on Indian soil and violated Indian and Georgian sovereignty by trying to kill as many as possible near Israeli embassies.

Will it spiral into preemptive strike by Israel...??????

I'm a great friend of Israel and have nothing but respect for Iranians but if Iranians have done this than India should send a very very strong message to Ahmadinejad.

I've been to Chanakyapuri - Diplomatic Enclave (where all these embassies are housed) in New Delhi for my interviews. Its a highly affluent and well protected area. I'm finding it hard to believe that Iranians will do something this stupid.

I hope I'm wrong otherwise this is trouble for India-Iran relations.

again and again...?:tdown:
No excuse for terrorists, catch them!

A man was wounded by the car explosion. This is not just a terror attack on Israel, these are terror attacks on India and Georgia.
Israeli woman diplomat injured and hospitalized.....

Maybe Indian Muslims of 160 millions in India against Israel Embassy....

A man was wounded by the car explosion. This is not just a terror attack on Israel, these are terror attacks on India and Georgia.

India is not as serious as Israel in fighting terror... Do you know a Pakistani terrorist known as Kasab was very much protected in Indian jails with 2 million US $ spent on his safety... Where as its citizens were killed like dogs by this very same terrorist!

Israeli woman diplomat injured and hospitalized.....
Apparently 4 people have been injured.
What do these scum care if it is man or woman that is killed, as long as they are Israeli... They will pay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom