What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

How exactly is the current incident related to the recent global developments?

If those terrorist thought that the attack would damage indo-israeli relations they are wrong it will take our relation to a new level by increasing cooperation amoung us in combatting terrorism
Longlive indo-israeli friendship

Reports suggest that the attack is targetted attack on that particular diplomat.

What the heck does this mean?

I wonder where your morality goes when Israel targets Civilian University Professors in Iran?You guys are usually jumping up and down.

How does that relate to this?? are u trolling on purpose

Either the isrealis did it on purpose due to increasing ties in indo iran. (Isreal has done this before)
or Iran's taking revenge on assassination of its nuclear scientist

Bl[i]tZ;2595064 said:
Reports suggest that the attack is targetted attack on that particular diplomat.

What the heck does this mean?

Must have been watching his movements I think

I wonder where your morality goes when Israel targets Civilian University Professors in Iran?You guys are usually jumping up and down.
Israel, if they did, did it on Iranian cell, go bite the Israelis if they can.

If an Israeli diplomat is targetted on Indian soil, then India gets dragged and that's why we are jumping.

Either the isrealis did it on purpose due to increasing ties in indo iran. (Isreal has done this before)
or Iran's taking revenge on assassination of its nuclear scientist

Why would Israel do that? makes no sense you think we would stop buying oil from Iran?

The civilian university professors are working on the defense of the nation... They should be provided with adequate protection... Like you guys gave protection to AQ Khan... Also there is virtually NO proof that Israelis killed the professors.

Why are you so hell bend to support the terrorist? Are you a terrorist supporter?

Initial reports said four persons were injured and rushed to hospitals.

Sources told Zee News, that there is a possibility that the car was specially “targeted.”

Explosive experts are trying to ascertain the exact nature of the blast

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

No - I am merely exposing your hypocrisy.

This happened in Indian soil u idiot now go do one

The congress govt. will not take any action because of votebank politics. Some congress politicians will praise this aswell.

Lets hope the diplomats wife recovers fast.
But expect no action as current Indian govt. encourages terrorism for example senior congress leaders love the terrorist SIMI and IM
I hope Israel takes matters in its own hands and kills the people responsible for this.
We have lost all hope in Indian govt.

Back
Top Bottom