What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

these terror group should be caught and slaughtered:angry:
this congress govt is useless shame to them:angry:

Where is hypocrisy? Why the coward terrorist kill unarmed Bureaucrats? who is on another nation?
So Why do you guys jump up in joy when Mossad takes out University Professors or Scientists in Iran?Why not show the same roona dhona there?

The congress govt. will not take any action because of votebank politics. Some congress politicians will praise this aswell.

Lets hope the diplomats wife recovers fast.
But expect no action as current Indian govt. encourages terrorism for example senior congress leaders love the terrorist SIMI and IM
I hope Israel takes matters in its own hands and kills the people responsible for this.
We have lost all hope in Indian govt.

Israeli agents were in Kerala if i remember and we shipped them out big mistake

NEW DELHI: An Israeli official said on Monday that an 'explosion' has hit an Israeli diplomat's car in the city, AP reported.

Four persons were hurt in the incident, TV channels reported.

Israeli embassy spokesman David Goldfarb said the car was near the embassy when the blast went off on Monday.

The incident took place at about 500 meters away from the PM's residence. The incident occurred at 3.15pm.

The injured have been taken to the RML hospital. However, one injured Israeli embassy employee has been admitted in AIIMS.

Israeli diplomat's car in Delhi catches fire, bomb blast suspected - The Times of India

I wonder where your morality goes when Israel targets Civilian University Professors in Iran?You guys are usually jumping up and down.

India HAS ALWAYS SUPPORTED PALESTINE n IRAN...
Dont Teach us Morality Its We who Buried Pakistani Soldiers in Kargil - You Couldnt Even Claim the Dead Bodies!!!

And Dont Derail This Thread by Putting in BS Statements.

Lets Pray the Injured Recover... Long Live Indo-Israeli Friendship.
Im Very Sure Like 26/11 It will Only Make our Alliance Stronger....

This was a coordinated terrorist attack on Israeli targets, with no regard for Indian lives nor Georgian, the Georgian bomb attack was foiled.

This act shows us how the congress party has made India an easy target for terrorists.

Come on MOSSAD kill everyone behind it.

So Why do you guys jump up in joy when Mossad takes out University Professors or Scientists in Iran?Why not show the same roona dhona there?

I am against killing any unarmed civilians and non-defense people.

May be those Indians were happy for the striking capability of the MOSSAD which RAW is completely lacking.... Nuke scientist are more important than the countries premier... They should be protected by all means!

This happened in India thats why now go xxxx off
So is it ok if civilian dies somewhere else?The diplomat (Defence Attache) by the way is legit target for Iran if Israel is indeed taking out Irani Professors ?

They are showing a mobile shoot just after the blast. Its bad, very bad. I wish good health to the lady.

Have we at least got CCTV this time??

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

So is it ok if civilian dies somewhere else?The diplomat (Defence Attache) by the way is legit target for Iran if Israel is indeed taking out Irani Professors ?

This happened in our country and nobody including Iran or Simi/LET/IM will be allowed such attacks in Hindustan can i be more clear?

Back
Top Bottom