What's new

Israeli UN representative talks down to Russia & China in condescending manner during Vote. They respond.

Russians complaining about loss of civilian lives after what they've done in Ukraine is laughable. Russia and Israel are both committing genocide
The civilians in the dombass area are Russian civilians. It’s Ukrainian mistreatment of these civilians as an. Direct cause of Russian invasion. I’m not saying that the invasion was the morally right decision. But there are a few major reasons and the how Ukraine treat Russian civilians in Ukraine in a major reason.

On the other hand, Gaza is an open air prison.Israel would remove the population by any possible means if it can. That’s the problem. So Hamas was encouraged to thrive by Israel earlier to give Israel an excuse to remove Palestinians.

The civilians in the dombass area are Russian civilians. It’s Ukrainian mistreatment of these civilians as an. Direct cause of Russian invasion. I’m not saying that the invasion was the morally right decision. But there are a few major reasons and the how Ukraine treat Russian civilians in Ukraine in a major reason.

On the other hand, Gaza is an open air prison.Israel would remove the population by any possible means if it can. That’s the problem. So Hamas was encouraged to thrive by Israel earlier to give Israel an excuse to remove Palestinians.

I'm not in Ukraine. I watch Al Jazeera , CNN etc. to find out what's going on in Ukraine. I'm not in the Middle East. I watch Al Jazeera, CNN etc. to find out what's going on in Gaza. From what I watch on the news and read in the newspapers, both Israel and Russia are fc*d up. Russia was and remains a great friend to South Africa. Truth be told however ...

我不在乌克兰。我通过观看半岛电视台、CNN 等节目来了解乌克兰正在发生的事情。我不在中东。我通过观看半岛电视台、CNN 等节目来了解加沙正在发生什么。从我在新闻中看到的和在报纸上读到的情况来看,以色列和俄罗斯都已经疯了。俄罗斯过去是、现在仍然是南非的好朋友。不过说实话...
1698323862152.png

Kiev vs Gaza

i suppose russia is waking up to bolshaveiks jewish rulers that took over their country and killed over 60 million of their christian people.

they went to britain took over, they went germany, turned it into brothel and stabbed the germans in the back, they went to usa, gutted it and sold off its industries and made it **** capital of the world. las of all took over russia made it communist killed off christian people.

wherever these people go they bring misery pain suffering. no wonder they got kicked out of so many countries.

Israel murdered the Chinese ambassador to Israel several years ago. They chose the wrong enemy.

I imagine the Chinese guy going like "We cut off all Chinese exports to Israel"
that's not going to achieve much besides a few brownie points with Muslim nations
Bigger chance of the yellow race getting nuked than that happening.
Who said anything about nukes? you think I meant nukes when I propose genocide Israel?

if someone asks you to kill a bucket full of worms, are you telling me the first thing on your mind is to throw a grenade in it?

Thanks Russia and China

now send weapons to Palestinians please

Russia is contradicting itself. In almost all their wars either it be Chechen, Georgian or the Current Ukrainian, civilians have died on a large scale. It's the Russian way to bomb civilian targets actively during a war and repopulate captured areas with Russians.

Russia is inherently cruel they are born thaw ay they are even more cruel to their own than they are to others

Look how Putin got rid of Wagner boss, this is the Russian way

they dont hate people they are just cruel

but Israel is Satan, they are cruel to Palestinians 1000 x more than Russia

and only to Palestinians who gave them a home after the Holocaust

you can never compare Russia to the anti-christ Israel

I imagine the Chinese guy going like "We cut off all Chinese exports to Israel"
Look at this Gecko trying to be funny. The only reason Israel exist is due to USA. Anyway, Europe is getting islamized now, soon Greece will be back to Ottoman rule.

Thanks Russia and China

now send weapons to Palestinians please

Russia is inherently cruel they are born thaw ay they are even more cruel to their own than they are to others

Look how Putin got rid of Wagner boss, this is the Russian way

they dont hate people they are just cruel

but Israel is Satan, they are cruel to Palestinians 1000 x more than Russia

and only to Palestinians who gave them a home after the Holocaust

you can never compare Russia to the anti-christ Israel

I understood why Hitler needed to kill them. They are the poison of the world.

It's morally right decision.

First, it's a national security issue against a foreign controlled country (puppet government).

Second, it's to save Russia ethnicity prosecuted in Ukraine by NAZI in Ukraine.

Israel murdered the Chinese ambassador to Israel several years ago. They chose the wrong enemy.

Dirty Israel.

When they are at the top, this is their attitude.

Now, they are begging for support.

Something I've noticed at the emergency UN speech earlier today. I time stamped the events below:

When the Israeli ambassador finished his speech, he asked for a moment of silence, took a few seconds for that silence, and then left the podium without any applause. As below:

Afterwards, the Jordanian representative who was speaking for the Arab group also asked for a moment of silence, he received a full applause from the audience and that too without taking the moment of silence. As below:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom