What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

sophisticated?? but i thought it failed to have the intended consequences as no one died thankfully!?

India's Home secretary confirms that a foreign substance in was stuck on the to the Israeli embassy car causing the explosion.

Updates on that story as it happens on rediff.com. Stay with us.

"Coincidentally", Iranian scientists are also targeted by sticky bomb attached to their cars. Though this one in India seems to have been very weak and not designed to kill. Be my guest to have your guess.
If Iran wanted the Israeli embassy in India and Georgia would get razed to the ground ;)

Those were also false flag operations as noted in this forum in above posts. At the time, Argentine had rebuilt Tehran nuclear reactor and had supplied Iran with 20% enriched Uranium as was about to transfer nuclear reactor building technology to Iran under IAEA safe guard. Israel had to stop Iran and since Argentine was not listening to Israel, they did this to break off their dealings with Iran. Israel is famous for false flag operations the latest being support for Jundallah to kill Iranian women and children. Now India is buying Iranian oil and paying with gold and does not listen to Israel so this is the Israeli trap to pressure India over Iran. Simple.

Still dont explain why Israel/Mossad would target its own people! they are fellow Jews

They should but it cost $$ and the ones we have are all going to our top leaders like Mayavati the queen of statues

I thought individual consulates are responsible for their vehicles.

Iran behind diplomat car bombings: Netanyahu

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accused Iran of being behind car bombings against Israeli diplomats in India and Georgia today, the Associated Press reported.

An explosion tore through an Israeli diplomat's car on the streets of New Delhi, Israeli officials said. The driver and a diplomat's wife were injured, according to Indian officials.

The explosion took place in the late afternoon close to the embassy, said embassy spokesman David Goldfarb.

Television footage showed a charred minivan with blue diplomatic plates, its rear door apparently blown out.

Indian foreign ministry spokesman Syed Akbaruddin said two people were wounded, the driver and the wife of an Israeli diplomat. "They are in the hospital and being tended to," he said.

Israel's Foreign Ministry said an attempted car bombing in Georgia was thrwarted. The bomb in Tbilisi was discovered before it went off.

'We know who is responsible': Lieberman

Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said, "We know exactly whose responsible for the attack and who planned it and we're not going to take it lying down," Haaretz reported on its website.

Lieberman reportedly said today's attacks reminded "how Israeli diplomats stand at the forefront of the fight which Israel is leading around the world."

Today's incidents came a day following the fourth anniversary of the assasination of slain Hezbollah's deputy leader Imad Mughniyah.

February/13/2012

INTERNATIONAL - Iran behind diplomat car bombings: Netanyahu

Those were also false flag operations as noted in this forum in above posts. At the time, Argentine had rebuilt Tehran nuclear reactor and had supplied Iran with 20% enriched Uranium as was about to transfer nuclear reactor building technology to Iran under IAEA safe guard. Israel had to stop Iran and since Argentine was not listening to Israel, they did this to break off their dealings with Iran. Israel is famous for false flag operations the latest being support for Jundallah to kill Iranian women and children. Now India is buying Iranian oil and paying with gold and does not listen to Israel so this is the Israeli trap to pressure India over Iran. Simple.

People like you always have fairy tales and Cinderella's story.

alas!!!again the blame game starts..this $hit happens after each an every terrorist attack on India and people ignores the core issue completely...our security flaws!! our weak defense establishment, how the hell anyone can rig a diplomat's vehicle that too in highly protected area of our country's capital..last time when Israelis died in Mumbai..we blamed Pakistan and for this times catastrophe everyone is for Iran.

One point which needs to be noted is attackers used the same magnate attached bomb which are also used to assassin nuclear scientist in Iran. [/I]
Interesting so it gives some credence to Longbrained's posts unless Iran is taking out its scientists or Perhaps a much needed message is being sent by Iran.

If Iran wanted the Israeli embassy in India and Georgia would get razed to the ground ;)

May be! I have full respect for Iran and its armed forces but right now there are three US aircraft carriers near Iran. If I were Iran I wouldn't escalate it to a point where Tomahawks start flying.

This is how it started in Iraq. Most of the presumptions of the war were later found to be false. As your well-wisher I would like you and your govt to exercise extreme caution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom