What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

instead of fast accusations, it is important to calm down

first comment: nobody is dead that's a good new.
second comment: investigate yourself without any interference
third comment: what would be the use for Iran for such action? Iran didn't have problems with India: it is quite the opposite: you are a good buyer and that 's quite important for Iran.

Hezbollah? Hezbollah is dedicated from years now to local policy and actions.
Why change totally their strategy?

I find it strange also that Hezbollah of all organisations is to blame, I think there is a local hand in this but you are right let's not jump to assumptions but why is Netanyahu saying this? and also that Israel have stopped such attacks this month in places like Thailand

The employee of the Israeli embassy who is injured was going to pick her kids up from the school in the American Embassy. - Delhi Police Commissioner

F U C K I N G idiots who did this!

I find it strange also that Hezbollah of all organisations is to blame, I think there is a local hand in this but you are right let's not jump to assumptions but why is Netanyahu saying this? and also that Israel have stopped such attacks this month in places like Thailand

Netanyahu is a big liar, and even Obama had said he is tired of his lies. They are putting pressure on India. And know this, India will budge. Israel is too powerful for India.

Dont get me wrong but wars are needed to keep human bacteria in its place. We spread like vermins on Earth and are destroying it. Human population only decreases through wars. It will not stop now but will continue. When countries loose hope they go all out war in matter of hours. Its a dominos effect, thats the world we live in, that happened in the 2 world wars and will happen once again and this time it would be insane.
World war 1: 40,000,000 deaths
World war 2: more than 80,000,000 deaths some say reaches the 100,000,000 mark
World war 3: Casulties in BILLIONS due to nukes

Huge lapse in our intelligence & security if indeed it is carried out Hezbollah or Iran(external agencies)

The heads should roll.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Well, Israel asked for this ;)

Tomorrow don't cry if some Iranian diplomat goes up in flames in a foreign country.

Netanyahu is a big liar, and even Obama had said he is tired of his lies. They are putting pressure on India. And know this, India will budge. Israel is too powerful for India.
Somehow you find a way to belittle india....you have an amazing gift:hitwall:

That was the French PM at the UN funny to watch him telling Obama that :D

to make India do what? Invade Iran - I don't think India will do that. Say that Iran was behind it? India will call a spade a spade, end of story. Whether it was an Iranian attack or by some terrorist outfit or something else, we'll let everyone know as soon as we find out. India is a huge country, you can't buckle and pressure and expect no one gets to know.

Well there are other ways to work. There are many lobby groups(esp overseas) to influence Indian policies/Overseas Indians' perspective(it has a lot of bearing in Indian Policy). Israel doesn't need this type of so called 'false flags'. American Jewish community can take care of this.

I don't think Iran is behind that...Iran doesn't have a history of doing thing like this. Most probably IM couls be behind this or some other kashmiri militant groups. It needs to investigated thoroughly to find out the culprits.

Back
Top Bottom