What's new

Israeli missions in India, Georgia targeted

Buddy dont bring Pakistan into this it's nothing to do with ISI or Pakistan we cant blame them for our failure

Israel call it a terror attack, confirms wife of defense attache to India injured.

Delhi Police says investigation are in preliminary stages can't confirm but are not ruling out that its a terror attack.

All Israeli embassies throughout the world on high alert.

All foreign embassies on Indian on high alert

That is also what Argentine said when they were had just rebuilt Tehran nuclear reactor in 1990's and were supplying Iran with 20% enriched Uranium as well as had agreed to give Iran nuclear reactor building technology under a commercial deal safe guarded by IAEA. Then two explosions happen in Argentine, and not only all deals came off but also Argentine had to break its relations with Iran under intense western pressure and media frenzy. India is not going to be any different when it comes to false flag operations.

India has independent foreign policy! So nothing could be said now... Let's wait and watch!

That is also what Argentine said when they were had just rebuilt Tehran nuclear reactor in 1990's and were supplying Iran with 20% enriched Uranium as well as had agreed to give Iran nuclear reactor building technology under a commercial deal safe guarded by IAEA. Then two explosions happen in Argentine, and not only all deals came off but also Argentine had to break its relations with Iran under intense western pressure and media frenzy. India is not going to be any different when it comes to false flag operations.

Longbrained we have links with Iran going back thousands of years, you know how many bomb attacks we have been through? always the same day cities like Mumbai and Delhi come back to business and our trains up and running thats the nature of Indian people.

All fault of stupid kangress party
Deporting israeli agents and letting their diplomats being bombed then.

SHAME ON THE CONGRESS.

Although I, myself is not a congress fan, your non stop diatribe and BJP support, even in threads not related to Indian politics, has become really annoying now.

My friend, unless you're a die-hard right wing fanatics, you'll notice that all political parties (yes including congress & BJP) are a joke. You accuse congress of non-action against Kasab. Prey tell me what NDA had done with Maulana Masood Azhar, Mushtaq Ahmed Zargar & Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh. Didn't they release Afzal Guru after questioning initially?

I believe &know, our domestic khit-pit apart, when it comes to a international issue like this & national security issue, all political parties will do their best possible action. So please stop showing the international community our shallow domestic khit-pit & understand that this is a much serious issue then the ususal congress/ BJP bashing.

Bl[i]tZ;2595255 said:
Israel call it a terror attack, confirms wife of defense attache to India injured.

All Israeli embassies throughout the world on high alert.

All foreign embassies on Indian on high alert

hizbulla is in their suspects list for this atteck ...

Israeli reporter of Channel 10 on CNN IBN says -

Israeli Netanyahu tells the paliament that Iranians and Hezbollah are behind it.

Israel will take a hard line, may use armed forces or a covert operation.

It's only a matter of time. Trust me, neither your nuclear umbrella nor your trusted friend will help on this one. Indians are only in a dilemma.

Should the Indians Attack Pakistan to take out Terrorist training camps, High value targets (Dawood, JUD/LET Financiers etc.,), the Pakistani-mullah-military folks will have one more reason why a 180 million population should hate Evil Yindoo hegemonic India.
If India doesn't do that, it will be perceived as a weak state pinned down by China-Pakistan in the eyes of international community, gives material for Mullahs to incite youths for Jihad-e-Kashmir and gives a chance to people like you to write sarcastic comments about deaths by Pakistani terrorists.

Its all empty threads.... India should had acted boldly atleast once... Some covert operations. I am sorry to say that Indian political leadership is the curse of India.

LeT cheif found dead under mysterious circumstances... Indian separatists become Pro-India over a period of time after seeing the possible special treatment of RAW and armed forces! Until these news comes out.... We should be classified as weak!

Bl[i]tZ;2595271 said:
Israeli reporter of Channel 10 on CNN IBN says -

Israeli Netanyahu tells the paliament that Iranians and Hezbollah are behind it.

Israel will take a hard line, may use armed forces or a covert operation.

But how they know this already?? when even we not issued a statement

Act done by cowards who dont have courage to fight face to face

We should develop the courage to fight in the same style and kill them.... Just framing them cowards won't save Indian lives!

New%20Delhix-wide-community.jpg

Update at 8:34 a.m. ET: Israeli Prime Minister BenjaminNetanyahu told a meeting of lawmakers from his Likud Party today that he believes the Iranians were responsible for the attacks in New Delhi and Tbilisi. Two people were wounded in India and the bomb in Georgia was discovered before it went off.

Netanyahu said Israel has thwarted other attacks in recent months in Azerbaijan, Thailand and elsewhere. "In all those cases, the elements behind these attacks were Iran and its protege Hezbollah," he said, according to the Associated Press.

Israeli PM blames Iran for attacks on Israeli embassies

Its all empty threads.... India should had acted boldly atleast once... Some covert operations. I am sorry to say that Indian political leadership is the curse of India.

LeT cheif found dead under mysterious circumstances... Indian separatists become Pro-India over a period of time after seeing the possible special treatment of RAW and armed forces! Until these news comes out.... We should be classified as weak!

A. It gives a bad reputation. (even more than an aggressive out right attack and makes the perception of weak state even stronger, sort of helpless before the nuclear umbrella)
B. You can't make mullahs Pro- anything that they perceive as non-Islamic/non-Muslim related.

Back
Top Bottom