Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me actual footage of them dismantling the drone for transportation. Go ahead.

You want me to show videos of them cutting the wings just because you're too stupid to realise it's too much of a coincidence that both the wings are missing when they're transporting it?

You want me to show videos of them cutting the wings just because you're too stupid to realise it's too much of a coincidence that both the wings are missing when they're transporting it?
Yes, I want you to show me, because you are hellbent on advancing 'your account' as being accurate as if you were involved in this mission. Prove your credibility now.

Don't waste your precious time on that retard bro. He is ready to suicide just for sake of supporting Americans. :lol:

Yes, I want you to show me, because you are hellbent on projecting your views as being accurate.

I am telling you exactly what the Iranians have said from the beginning. Next you'll be asking us to show videos of the inside of the rq-170 just to prove it was actually an RQ-170.

For people like you, no amount of evidence is enough because you're pretending to be asleep.

No, I am delusional like you guys.

You clearly are, you keep getting debunked and yet somehow still play the "I am not convinced role"

Based on what? your fantasies?
Sir, due to stealth technology & jammers. What made you think they can't violate airspace using 2nd best Stealth fighter in the world.
When U.S.A stealth ch violated our air space, we didn't see them on radar, and jamming will keep you blind for some time. I don't think even we have counter technology too until we gets hands on 5th Gen fighters & new radar , jamming system & Surface to air system Such as S400 or patriot.
F35 is game changer in middle east.

Sir, due to stealth technology & jammers. What made you think they can't violate airspace using 2nd best Stealth fighter in the world.
When U.S.A stealth violated our air space, we didn't see them on radar, and jamming will keep you blind for some time. I don't think even we have counter technology too until we gets hands on 5th Gen fighters & new radar , jamming system & Surface to air system Such as S400 or patriot.
Bro, how about S-300? the latest version of its family pmu2? It means S-400 is derived from a dumb air defense system?

When U.S.A stealth violated our air space, we didn't see them on radar, and jamming will keep you blind for some time. I don't think even we have counter technology too until we gets hands on 5th Gen fighters & new radar , jamming system & Surface to air system Such as S400 or patriot.

No, they can't. Iran is not some banana state. After what happened to their RQ, they will never dare come near Iran's airspace with such things. Don't buy into all their ghiberish.

Iran's air defence is heavily based on this 'anti stealth' warfare, so it's not fair to compare Pakistan to Iran.

Iran's air defence is heavily based on this 'anti stealth' warfare, so it's not fair to compare Pakistan to Iran.
What I know, after U.S.A only Russia and China have built stealth counter measures to ensure their defense. Stealth F35 was developed with anti-stealth in mind.
Actually noone knows for sure how effective stealth or counter-stealth would be in practice. No-one has a golden bullet against stealth but equally stealth is not a golden bullet either. But I believe you must have experience in stealth technology to counter it. If not still try to get better radars. I don't know which counter measures are taken by iran against stealth technology. Can you elaborate it please?

Last edited:
Also, I want to point out to the poll
The question in the poll is the following "Real or Fake"
and the answers are "Yes" or "No"
and I wonder, What "Yes" means and what "No" means

I messed up lol. This thread was hastily made admittedly.

I guess Yes=Real No=fake or vice versa at this point idk, whatever makes one feel better.

And Iranian OTH radars were supposed to facilitate F-4s in detecting stealthy stuff near Iranian borders. Guess what? They didn't work as advertised.
Not reliable
lol according to the article the f-35s flied over several city (which this indicates how much the author was clueless) and then left our airspace. if they were on this cities air space that would be a classic point defence scenario which mig-29 is master at that. the far maneuverable mig would detect f-35 with it's ols-29 system and followed it and then forced it to land in iran or face the consequences. a funny fact: f-14 can detect f-35 from 60km...
this article is full of BS. US is super power every one know that but some people in region tring give the credit of something to them that the US itself never claimed that.
Not sure about this story but two American F-22A Raptors surprised Iranian Jets from behind while patrolling very close to Iranian borders back in 2013. Iranian radar systems completely failed to pick on them.
those days we didn't have the sepehr OTH radars.

Iran never responded to this story, which speaks volumes.
iran responsed. i remember our defence minister laughed at that.

What I know is after U.S.A only Russia and China have built stealth counter measures to ensure their defense. Stealth F35 was developed with anti-stealth in mind.
Actually noone knows for sure how effective stealth or counter-stealth would be in practice. No-one has a golden bullet against stealth but equally stealth is not a golden bullet either. But I believe you must have experience in stealth technology to counter it. If not still try to get better radars. I don't know which counter measures are taken by iran against stealth technology. Can you elaborate it please?
Russian NEBO radar capable of detecting stealth aircrafts
Iran has received its latest version
1280px-55Zh6M-Nebo-M-mobile-multiband-radar-system-01.jpg

800px-55Zh6ME_Nebo-M.jpg

Other radars
1396013112414858910585174.jpg

00491745.JPG

00491744.JPG

alim.jpg

ghadir.jpg
460869_140.jpg

mesbah.jpg

2568192_928.jpg

765264_659.jpg

Dq_tOthXQAAvVND.jpg

And so on..........................................
Working in different bands and ranges
They cannot even approach our airspace,,, let alone violating

Hacking Iran's ballistic missile program from the other side of the world with the flip of a switch? Real tradecraft
the funny part of hacking into rq-170 systems was we hacked the GPS. it would be awesome to see US nuke it's own allies in region.;);)

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has confirmed in an interview with NBC News that Tehran's bid to send a satellite into space failed in early February, the second such mishap within two months.
that was not hack it was sabotaged before launching.

I am telling you exactly what the Iranians have said from the beginning.
There. You are NOT an "insider."

And I am telling you that American drones have malfunctioned and subsequently crash-landed in Iraq and Afghanistan at times. I have posted images of several American drones which malfunctioned and subsequently crash-landed in Iraq and Afghanistan on different occasions.

Example 1

drone+down+a+crashed+drone.jpg

Example 2

Drone-stoned.png

Example 3

us-drone-crash-samawa-iraq-jul2015.jpg

"Temporary loss of satellite connection is common and the drone will orbit on a preplanned route until connection is re-established. If the connection is never re-established then the aircraft will eventually run out of fuel and crash. This can happen if the the encryption keys are invalidated during rollover and were not properly loaded (among other possibilities). Prior to fuel exhaustion, standard procedure is to perform classified data erase, followed by software data erase. A recovery team is supposed to follow up and secure it or blow it up.

In this case it appears the recovery team couldn’t find it."
- American insider (anonymous) to The Aviationist

Full disclosure in this link: https://theaviationist.com/2011/12/07/rq170-iran/

Unless you think that the Taliban and/or Iraqi rebels are expect hackers as well...

So what is different in the case of RQ-170 related incident in Iran? Do you think that RQ-170 drones are failure-proof? Can you REFUTE the assertion that the RQ-170 variant in question [possibly] crash-landed in Iran after a malfunction?

YOU CANNOT
REFUTE my assertion unless you were personally involved in supposedly hijacking and subsequently landing the RQ-170 drone safely to the ground, and can provide irrefutable proof to dispel my assertion with relevant footage. Since you are hellbent on parroting Iranian state-driven narrative of this incident then surprise me. Go ahead.

Next you'll be asking us to show videos of the inside of the rq-170 just to prove it was actually an RQ-170.
I do not ask silly questions because it is 100% clear from available evidence that Iran got its hands on an RQ-170 variant. However, a large number of [technically-sound] people have disputed as to HOW Iran got its hands on it.

For example: https://www.jasadvisors.com/iran-hijacked-us-rq-170-sentinel-drone-with-gps-hack-not-likely/

For people like you, no amount of evidence is enough because you're pretending to be asleep.
You mistook me for an average deluded Iranian perhaps, but I am not. I will happily concede an erroneous assertion on my end in the face of concrete evidence in case you manage to bring it.

I am an independent observer here, and I have no reason to be biased in my judgement therefore. To me, Iranian accounts are not written in stone or necessarily truthful. You expect me to question American accounts but take Iranian accounts at face value? Why? I can do my homework, thank you.

There. You are NOT an "insider."

And I am telling you that American drones have malfunctioned and subsequently crash-landed in Iraq and Afghanistan at times. I have posted images of several American drones which malfunctioned and subsequently crash-landed in Iraq and Afghanistan on different occasions.

Example 1

drone+down+a+crashed+drone.jpg

Example 2

Drone-stoned.png

Example 3

us-drone-crash-samawa-iraq-jul2015.jpg

"Temporary loss of satellite connection is common and the drone will orbit on a preplanned route until connection is re-established. If the connection is never re-established then the aircraft will eventually run out of fuel and crash. This can happen if the the encryption keys are invalidated during rollover and were not properly loaded (among other possibilities). Prior to fuel exhaustion, standard procedure is to perform classified data erase, followed by software data erase. A recovery team is supposed to follow up and secure it or blow it up.

In this case it appears the recovery team couldn’t find it."
- American insider (anonymous) to The Aviationist

Who said I was an insider? what sort of moronic statement is that?

Your BS regarding the drones was debunked already. RQ-170 has a much higher flight ceiling compared to those drones. If you want to believe a UAV falling from 50,000 feet will be in such perfect condition, then go ahead.

Furthermore, it's not like Iran hacking US systems only happened once. It happens periodically.

Once again, the source is basing their claims on bunch of false conjecture.

So what is different in the case of RQ-170 related incident in Iran? Do you think that RQ-170 drones are failure-proof? Can you REFUTE the assertion that the RQ-170 variant in question [possibly] crash-landed in Iran after a malfunction?

You're not paying attention are you? I have already told/showed you they were tracking the UAV, so it just happened to crash when they are tracking it? Sorry, we are not that guillible.

YOU CANNOT REFUTE my assertion unless you were personally involved in supposedly hijacking and subsequently landing the RQ-170 drone safely to the ground, and can provide irrefutable proof to dispel my assertion in the form of a footage as bare minimum. Since you are hellbent on parroting Iranian state-driven narrative of this incident then surprise me. Go ahead.

Nonsense comment. See above.

I do not ask silly questions because it is 100% clear from available evidence that Iran got its hands on an RQ-170 variant. However, a large number of [technically-sound] people have disputed as to HOW Iran got its hands on it.

For example: https://www.jasadvisors.com/iran-hijacked-us-rq-170-sentinel-drone-with-gps-hack-not-likely/

Once again, their dispute goes nowehere.

You mistook me for an average deluded Iranian perhaps, but I am not. I will happily concede an erroneous assertion on my end in the face of concrete evidence in case you manage to bring it.

No, you're a deluded pakistani that buys every BS he comes across from the Americans.

I am an independent observer here, and I have no reason to be biased in my judgement accordingly. To me, Iranian accounts are not written in stone or necessarily truthful. You expect me to question American accounts but take Iranian accounts at face value? Why? I can do my homework, thank you.

You're as independent as fox news. But you're even less intelligent frankly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom