Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one gives a toss what you think, you're a nobody. I am saying your claims are nonsense.

So then why didn't the Americans provide any proof of these claims after Iran rejected them as ludicrous?
Like I said, only gullible kids like you believe their stories. I take the words of the Iranian air defence head any day of the week.

Another BS without any evidence to back it up.
And what are your credentials, mind telling me? Your denials are meaningless, parrot.

Do you think sources like The Aviationist are into propagating fairytales?

FYI: https://theaviationist.com/2013/09/19/f-22-f-4-intercept/

Suck it up.

Look at this joker. What pakistani OTH radar? And you're seriously comparing Iranian radar tech to pakistan now? :lol:
You think Pakistan exist in BRONZE AGE?

Entire Pakistani airspace has radar coverage. Last time an Iranian drone intruded into Pakistani airspace in Balochistan and a JF-17 Thunder took good care of it.

You are proving to be the joker here.

Farsi is an extremely beautiful language, I work with mostly Persian-Americans every single day. But information that is exclusively in a State-sponsored publication/format is for local consumption only.

And what are your credentials, mind telling me? Your denials are meaningless, parrot.

You're talking as if you're anybody in this field. You're some lowlife trying to come across as if they're knowledgeable. Like I said, you're nothing.

Do you think sources like The Aviationist are into propagating fairytales?

FYI: https://theaviationist.com/2013/09/19/f-22-f-4-intercept/

Suck it up.

They're obviously into propagating without any evidence to back it up.

Like I said:

1- Iran denied the Americans claims as lubricious
2- Americans did not provide any evidence this incident even occurred.

Your air defence is a godmaned joke. It might as well be in the bronze age.

Entire Pakistani airspace has radar coverage. Last time an Iranian drone intruded into Pakistani airspace in Balochistan and a JF-17 Thunder took good care of it.

LMAO, joker, you're happy that your airforce managed to detected a large, non stealthy UAV? :lol:

Yes I can see who is the joker with your infantile logic you're showing.

Donkey, you're talking as if you're anybody in this field. You some lowlife trying to come across as if they're knowledgeable. Like I said, you're nothing.

They're obviously into propagating without any evidence to back it up.

Like I said:

1- Iran denied the Americans claims as lubricious
2- Americans did not provide any evidence this incident even occurred.

Your air defence is a godmaned joke. It might as well be in the bronze age.

LMAO, joker, you're happy that your airforce managed to detected a large, non stealthy UAV? :lol:

Yes I can see who is the joker with your infantile logic you're showing.
You are an ill-mannered ignorant buffoon, and I will not waste my time with you. But do keep in mind that administration of this forum will fix you if you continue to disrespect Pakistani hosts. Some of your fellow members learned this the hard way.

Iranian denials are utterly meaningless. There are independent ways to figure out that stealth works.

You are an ill-mannered ignorant buffoon, and I will not waste my time with you. But do keep in mind that administration of this forum will fix you if you continue to disrespect Pakistani hosts. Ask some of your fellow Iranian members.

You don't deserve respect, all you can do is repeat unsubstantiated claims like a parrot.

Iranian denials are utterly meaningless. There are independent ways to figure out that stealth works.

Only in the eyes of some clueless fanboy are the words of the Iranian head of air defence meaningless, especially given his claims were never debunked by the Americans. Americans never provided any proof of this incident, simple.

As for how stealth works, you think we need some pakistani to tell us about stealth? Kid, you people should first learn how to build a simple radar and then talk to us about stealth. Iran has been building anti stealth radars before you were even born.

not sure . both of them (iranian and israeli) are master of false claims .

Imagine we could bring this bird down safely, without any crashes, completely hacked by Iranian radars.

30721310-2075640.jpg

But we cannot detect this :
f35moneypit-1-730x430.jpg

Israel can keep on claiming and you Americans can keep on making fairy tales about this flying junk.

You don't deserve respect, all you can do is repeat unsubstantiated claims like a parrot.
Respect is given and earned. You are being disrespectful over a non-issue.

The Avationist is a credible source, like it or not.

The incident in question is widely reported anyways. Additional examples below.

[1] https://uk.news.yahoo.com/f-22-raptor-once-flew-160213223.html

[2] https://www.military.com/daily-news/2013/09/17/welsh-f22-flew-to-drones-rescue-off-iran-coast.html

[3] https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/19/us-pilot-scares-iranians-top-gun-worthy-stunt-you-/

Only in the eyes of some clueless fanboy are the words of the Iranian head of air defence clueless, especially given his claims were never debunked by the Americans. Americans never provided any proof of this incident, simple.
Self-delusions galore.

As for how stealth works, you think we need some pakistani to tell us about stealth? Kid, you people should first learn how to build a simple radar and then talk to us about stealth. Iran has been building anti stealth radars before you were even born.
Riiiiight....

Respect is given and earned. You are being disrespectful over a non-issue.

You will never earn respect by being a parrot. Especially one that parrots false rumours and pretends they're facts.

Are you naive or playing dumb? These news are only reporting the claims. Finding news channel posting some rumour is not proof that it occurred.

The fact remains, there is zero hard evidence that this incident ever occurred. Once Iran denied them as ludicrous, the Americans could have shown at least some proof of the incident.

Self-delusions galore.

Yes, we are the one deluded and not the gullible fanboys that believe in stories without an iota of proof.

Riiiiight....

Facts, my parrot friend. Facts.

Imagine we could bring this bird down safely, without any crashes, completely hacked by Iranian radars.

30721310-2075640.jpg
This drone crash-landed in Iran. Proof below:

41-450x253.jpg

images

You can clearly notice some structural damage; so much for the claims of piloting it safely to the ground.

And there is more to this incident then meets the eye:

"At the beginning, the U.S. decided not to disclose the news because the robot might have crashed in the mountains, where no one would ever find it, or have suffered extensive damage that would make it useless in the hands of the Iranian analysts. And, by giving the news, they would have admitted they had undertaken spy missions inside the Iranian airspace, thus confirming they had joined Israel in the covert war on the Iranian nuclear program.

However, a shepherd found it almost intact and the news spreads, forcing the U.S. to admit the loss. Iran was given a great, unexpected opportunity to show it to the world and to make some propaganda “advertising” some of their (existing) capabilities in the Electronic and Cyber Warfare fields."

Source: https://theaviationist.com/2016/10/...modeled-on-captured-u-s-rq-170-stealth-drone/

Of-course, the 'shepherd found it' part did not fit into Iranian state-driven narrative and was completely omitted from Iranian official disclosures consequently.

For comparison sake, take a look at the images of American drones which crash-landed in Afghanistan on different occasions, and in different sectors, due to technical reasons.

drone+down+a+crashed+drone.jpg

Drone-stoned.png

In both instances, the drones were found to be largely intact on the ground. I suppose that the Taliban are expert hackers as well. :rolleyes:

Secondly, an RQ-170 drone is nowhere close to F-22A Raptor in the aspects of STEALTH and warfare capabilities; two entirely different class of birds.

Last edited:

Having “radar coverage” and having OTH radar are two very different things.

It’s like saying having a Honda and having Buggatti....yes they are both cars. But you wouldn’t take the former to a race.

Next time don’t spew lies and bull**** and say Pakistan has OTH radar.

Only countries to have OTH radar are:
*US
*Russia
*Australia
*France
*China
*Iran

The OTH radar located in Israel is under US control.

This drone crash-landed in Iran. Proof below:

images

41-450x253.jpg

And there is more to this incident then meets the eye:

"At the beginning, the U.S. decided not to disclose the news because the robot might have crashed in the mountains, where no one would ever find it, or have suffered extensive damage that would make it useless in the hands of the Iranian analysts. And, by giving the news, they would have admitted they had undertaken spy missions inside the Iranian airspace, thus confirming they had joined Israel in the covert war on the Iranian nuclear program.

However, a shepherd found it almost intact and the news spreads, forcing the U.S. to admit the loss. Iran was given a great, unexpected opportunity to show it to the world and to make some propaganda “advertising” some of their (existing) capabilities in the Electronic and Cyber Warfare fields."

Source: https://theaviationist.com/2016/10/...modeled-on-captured-u-s-rq-170-stealth-drone/

Of-course, the 'shepherd found it' part did not fit into Iranian state-driven narrative and was completely omitted.

For comparison sake, take a look at the images of American drones which crash-landed in Afghanistan on different occasions due to technical reasons:

drone+down+a+crashed+drone.jpg

Drone-stoned.png

In both instances, the drones were found to be largely intact on the ground. I suppose that the Taliban are expert hackers as well. :lol:

Secondly, an RQ-170 drone is nowhere close to F-22A Raptor in the aspects of STEALTH and warfare capabilities; two entirely different class of birds.
Dude, you are a self delusioned retard.. They separated the parts after downing the drone to carry it easily. Moreover Your images are from Iranian sources, oh God, you are hilarious. Visit a doctor and tell him that you are suffering from American propaganda cancer deep in your hypothalamus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom