Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran never responded to this story, which speaks volumes.

That an other fairytail
Your denials are amusing to say the least.

[1] https://www.wearethemighty.com/history/f-22-maricked-iranian-fighters

[2] https://warisboring.com/f-22-raptors-taunted-iranian-fighter-jets/

[3] https://theaviationist.com/2013/09/19/f-22-f-4-intercept/

Listen son, F-22A Raptor is one of the stealthiest machines out there. Even the most powerful of radar systems in the world (which Iran does not have) will really struggle to unmask F-22A Raptors while in motion.

Oh, i thought F-22 was invisible
Who told you this? Nothing is invincible.

However, try to fight an F-22A Raptor in real-world situation, and see what happens. F-22A is jam-packed with sensor systems and technologies to frustrate your target acquisition processes, detect you before you can, and kill you before you can. Learn a thing or two about this marvel of engineering first.

This would be the most likely scenario. Losing a F35 in that way would have been a disaster for LM and every other entity involved.
I actually saw the article when it broke a few days ago, after I saw the source, I knew it was Israeli propaganda, most likely done for domestic consumption. Netanyahoo needs to fan the flame of insecurity, it's his (excuse the pun) only Trump card. I mean do we even know the missiles fired at Tel Aviv were really from Hamas? Or was it a false flag ops designed to remind everyone during the election their enemies are close by and that they need Mr. Fraudster to protect them? Lastly, Gen Ganz or Gonzo whatever his name is, is supposedly out of the running due to the news Iran hacked his cell phone? Do you believe that one? I think the Likud boys just took out one of Netanyahoo's rivals by using the Iran as cover.....I'm sure they will leak out some embarrassing texts or emails just in time for the voting.....just wait, these guys are sneaky but they're not that as smart as they think they are.

Last edited:
Iran never responded to this story, which speaks volumes.
Which says Americans can shove their invisible junks into their ***. If Israelis did it, whole their territory will be carpet bombed, and they know that Iran is not complimenting in that case.
Your denials are amusing to say the least.

[1] https://www.wearethemighty.com/history/f-22-maricked-iranian-fighters

[2] https://warisboring.com/f-22-raptors-taunted-iranian-fighter-jets/

[3] https://theaviationist.com/2013/09/19/f-22-f-4-intercept/

Listen son, F-22A Raptor is one of the stealthiest machines out there.

Who told you this? Nothing is invincible.

However, try to fight an F-22A Raptor in real-world situation, and see what happens. F-22A is jam-packed with sensor systems and technologies to frustrate your target acquisition processes, detect you before you can, and kill you before you can. Learn a thing or two about this marvel of engineering first.
Oh mister knows everything appears again.
Yes it happened and i didn't deny you preak!.

It still doesn't mean that Iranian fighter was shocked or something, F-4 radar had detected it but couldn't lock due to the distance and preferred to retreat. You can go on with your fairy tales but i don't care.

There are plenty of reports that F-22 was detected in SYrian airspace, in multiple cases was asked for ID.

Which says Americans can shove their invisible junks into their ***. If Israelis did it, whole their territory will be carpet bombed, and they know that Iran is not complimenting in that case.

Oh mister knows everything appears again.
Yes it happened and i didn't deny you preak!.

It still doesn't mean that Iranian fighter was shocked or something, F-4 radar had detected it but couldn't lock due to the distance and preferred to retreat. You can go on with your fairy tales but i don't care.

There are plenty of reports that F-22 was detected in SYrian airspace, in multiple cases was asked for ID.
And where is the proof of that? Do not post nonsense.

"He [the Raptor pilot] flew under their aircraft [the F-4s] to check out their weapons load without them knowing that he was there, and then pulled up on their left wing and then called them and said 'you really ought to go home'"

Even at this point-black distance, F-4s were completely oblivious to presence of an F-22A Raptor right below.

And Iranian OTH radars were supposed to facilitate F-4s in detecting stealthy stuff near Iranian borders. Guess what? They didn't work as advertised.

I have cautioned Iranian members (time and again) in this forum that you guys are in for rude awakenings should US decide to come after you. But you guys have short memories and completely sold on Iranian state-driven propaganda narratives. Being appreciative of your country's national achievements is one thing; being delusional is not a quality.

Last edited:
Lol and it flew all the way to iran and back without being noticed. Did it fly over saudi airspace
makes sense.... remember the time they tried destroying pakistan's nuclear program... saudi knew **** all of israelis operating over them....

I don't know if your government tells you this, but Israel has been directly attacking Iranian forces in Syria.

"He [the Raptor pilot] flew under their aircraft [the F-4s] to check out their weapons load without them knowing that he was there, and then pulled up on their left wing and then called them and said 'you really ought to go home'"

Even at this point-black distance, F-4s were completely oblivious to presence of an F-22A Raptor right below.

And Iranian OTH radars were supposed to facilitate F-4s in detecting stealthy stuff near Iranian borders. Guess what? They didn't work as advertised.

I have pointed out time and again to Iranian members here that you guys are in for lot of rude awakenings should US decide to come after you. But you guys have short memories and completely sold on Iranian state-driven propaganda narratives.

Don't talk nonesense. Only morons like you believe these fantasy stories these people have created regarding their F-22 sneaking etc. All those claims were rejected by Iran as ludicrous.

As for Iranian radars not picking up F-22, Iran's ex head of air defence network said they detected and warned the F-22 on multiple occasions.

Last edited:
And we have done the same by bombing their military bases. Your government has genius Trump, as it seems he is telling you everything.

What bases? I would love to read about this.

Don't talk nonesense. Only morons like your believe these fantasy stories there people have created regarding their F-22 sneaking etc.

All those was rejected by Iran as ludicrous.
And I am supposed to take your word for it? Do you take me for a fool or something?

And why would Iranians ever admit about embarrassing situations they found themselves in?

As for Iranian radars not picking up F-22, Iran's ex head of air defence network said they detected and warned the F--22 on multiple occasions.
Not when F-22A Raptors flew near Iranian borders in STEALTH MODE back in 2013 as in without flying with radar reflectors (luneberg devices).

I have cautioned Iranian members (time and again) in this forum that you guys are in for rude awakenings should US decide to come after you. But you guys have short memories and completely sold on Iranian state-driven propaganda narratives. Being appreciative of your country's national achievements is one thing; being delusional is not a quality.
There is plenty of data on the internet that talk about the dangers of OTH radars to stealth aircraft...you can google it yourself, they're don't have pinpoint accuracy but they can detect stealth objects.

https://theaviationist.com/2018/03/...red-iranian-airspace-does-not-make-any-sense/

There is plenty of data on the internet that talk about the dangers of OTH radars to stealth aircraft...you can google it yourself, they're don't have pinpoint accuracy but they can detect stealth objects.
They can provide early warning at best, but they will be unable to provide true picture of their flight paths.

Pakistan have fielded OTH radar systems as well, and all failed to provide adequate warning of American intrusions on the night of May 2, 2011.

And I am supposed to take your word for it? Do you take me for a fool or something? As I don't know anything about defensive technologies.

No one gives a toss what you think, you're a nobody. I am saying your claims are nonsense.

Why would Iranians ever admit about embarrassing situations they found themselves in?

So then why didn't the Americans provide any proof of these claims after Iran rejected them as ludicrous?
Like I said, only gullible kids like you believe their stories.

Not when F-22A Raptors flew near Iranian borders in STEALTH MODE back in 2013 as in without flying with radar reflectors (luneberg devices).

Another BS without any evidence to back it up. Iran has shows its ability to detect these "Stealth" systems multiple times. RQ anyone?

Pakistan have fielded OTH radar systems as well, and all failed to provide adequate warning of American intrusions on the night of May 2, 2011.

Look at this joker. What pakistani OTH radar? And you're seriously comparing Iranian radar tech to pakistan now? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom