Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine, Zionist/Wahhabi dreams VS their nightmare:
faghihi20111212130646873.jpg

Fine, Zionist/Wahhabi dreams VS their nightmare:
faghihi20111212130646873.jpg

Does this band ever play a new song or are we stuck with the "greatest hit" that isn't that great?

Does this band ever play a new song or are we stuck with the "greatest hit" that isn't that great?
This nightmare will come to you at all of your wet dreams!

Also we can discuss about your newest nightmares:
5c6f0d53fc7e9349228b45e0.jpg

As an American, you are highly recommended to repeat that before a mirror.

Refer to this post: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/isra...pace-back-in-2018.608348/page-5#post-11283902

Sophisticated drones have malfunctioned and subsequently crash-landed on the ground largely intact in Iraq and Afghanistan on different occasions, and it is possible that US lost an RQ-170 variant over Iran in similar fashion in 2011. Iranian spin on the other hand...

I not saying that Iran defenses are weak, or Iranians are not adept in the art of hacking, but Iranian account of the incident is not necessarily true (disputed on technical grounds by relevant experts). I expect Iranian members to take Iranian account at face value, but this is PERCEIVED REALITY at best.

Below is an explanation of HOW some Americans drones have crash-landed in Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran over the course of years. Americans have admitted as much.

"Temporary loss of satellite connection is common and the drone will orbit on a preplanned route until connection is re-established. If the connection is never re-established then the aircraft will eventually run out of fuel and crash."

Nevertheless, I am not hellbent on shoving my assertion down the throat of others. Take it or leave it, but insulting me does not make your position credible. Propaganda is not an American thing only. Regretfully, honest conversation is simply impossible with some individuals; they are brainwashed to such a degree.
Having one drone malfunction and through a series of freak improbable events come to a soft uncontrolled landing,how ever unlikely,is one thing,but having at least 3 drones malfunction and come to a soft uncontrolled landing does seem to stretch the bounds of credulity just a little bit.

To anyone reading this I want to express my sincerest apologies for my very poor handling of this thread. My original poll was dumb and I will make every effort to see that sort of confusion does not happen again.

I know the damage is already done and I most likely come off as stupid to many people (it is quite hilarious after the fact) but please forgive me. I'm not the best at forum posting or threads.

To anyone reading this I want to express my sincerest apologies for my very poor handling of this thread. My original poll was dumb and I will make every effort to see that sort of confusion does not happen again.

I know the damage is already done and I most likely come off as stupid to many people (it is quite hilarious after the fact) but please forgive me. I'm not the best at forum posting or threads.
:smitten::tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom