Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who I was an insider? what sort of moronic statement is that?

Your BS regarding the drones was debunked already. RQ-170 has a much hugher flight ceiling compared to those drones.

Once again, the source is based on bunch of false conjecture.

You're not paying attention are you? I have already told you they were tracking the UAV, so it just happened to crash when they are tracking it? Sorry, we are not that guillible/retarded.

Nonsense comment. See above.

Once again, their dispute goes nowehere.

No, you're a deluded pak! instead that buys every BS he comes across from the Americans.

You're as independent as fox news. But you're even dumber than they are.
You are an overreacting jerk, mind you. I am trying to have a meaningful conversation here but your responses are NO NO NO NO and INSULTS. I am done with you.

You are an overreacting jerk, mind you. I am trying to have a meaningful conversation here but your responses are NO NO NO NO and INSULTS. I am done with you.

That's because someone like you deserves only such language. You're a parrot that is spreading the American BS narrative.

But anyway, I have countered your claims with simple facts. Nothing more is needed.

That's because someone like you deserves only such language. You're a parrot that is spreading the American BS narrative.

I know many 1st generation and native-born Persians, and none of them act like the ultra-nationalists on this forum, politics aside. Strange.

Can you point that out?

he was in Air Defense Commander for almost 14 year it was time for him to get that promotion. as you know Air Defense organization is part of the army and Air Defense Commander answers to the commander-in-chief of the army. now he was promoted to be assistant Commander of the Army and that means he will be commander-in-chief of the army in the future.

https://www.isna.ir/news/97031206016/امیر-اسماعیلی-به-سمت-دستیار-فرمانده-ارتش-منصوب-شد

lol according to the article the f-35s flied over several city (which this indicates how much the author was clueless) and then left our airspace. if they were on this cities air space that would be a classic point defence scenario which mig-29 is master at that. the far maneuverable mig would detect f-35 with it's ols-29 system and followed it and then forced it to land in iran or face the consequences. a funny fact: f-14 can detect f-35 from 60km...
this article is full of BS. US is super power every one know that but some people in region tring give the credit of something to them that the US itself never claimed that.
Which article?

those days we didn't have the sepehr OTH radars.
Does not make much difference.

iran responsed. i remember our defence minister laughed at that.
You expect him to admit an embarrassing account? Come on.

You expect him to admit an embarrassing account? Come on.

Once again, the parrot repeats the same nonsensical comment.

The commander rejected the American claim as nonsense and Americans could not counter him in any way. No proof was ever showed of this incident.

Russian NEBO radar capable of detecting stealth aircrafts
Iran has received its latest version
1280px-55Zh6M-Nebo-M-mobile-multiband-radar-system-01.jpg

800px-55Zh6ME_Nebo-M.jpg

Other radars
1396013112414858910585174.jpg

00491745.JPG

00491744.JPG

alim.jpg

ghadir.jpg
460869_140.jpg

mesbah.jpg

2568192_928.jpg

765264_659.jpg

Dq_tOthXQAAvVND.jpg

And so on..........................................
Working in different bands and ranges
They cannot even approach our airspace,,, let alone violating
Thanks. Good work. Keep it up....

the kuwaiti one which published this news first

wow man:woot::woot:

dude it's really funny i'm sure that kuwaitis themselves can't believe what they wrote
:-)
:-)
I did not post this article in this thread.

but you are referring that as the base of your discussion.
No, I did not. I was talking about an incident involving F-22A Raptors near Iranian borders back in 2013.

Last edited:
I seriously can't believe some people actually took this story seriously even for 2 seconds. :lol:

@Serpentine bro, this nonsense thread should be closed lotfan. Forgetting the fact this claim was rejected by Iran, it's as believable as a UFO visiting Iran.

Hacking a remote control airplane from within line of sight? Nice job Iran.

Destroying centerfuges in a hardened facility with air-gapped computers? Wow!

Hacking Iran's ballistic missile program from the other side of the world with the flip of a switch? Real tradecraft.

IRGC makes missiles but space agency have there own rocket Scientists that can be bribed easily but not IRGC that is why no missile from IRGC has not been hacked yet. IRGC is an army for it self, It's veryyy hard to join them . I am at the registration stage for IRGC and its as if I want to be a member of CIA, its hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom