What's new

Israeli F-16 fighter jet shot down amid Syrian anti-air fire, pilots safe - IDF

Sorry but I don't buy into this Syria/Iran thing using S-200. This was Russia. And this was pay back using its missile systems including S-400 which took care of any thing Israel threw at it. You are talking about Superpower Russia spanking the little USA kid called Israel.

Sorry but I don't buy into this Syria/Iran thing using S-200. This was Russia. And this was pay back using its missile systems including S-400 which took care of any thing Israel threw at it. You are talking about Superpower Russia spanking the little USA kid called Israel.

Agreed it is not S-200 the range is more than S-200. It is the S-400 or the Irani systems but not S-200.

still an acceptable ratio... 1 f16i for 24 obsolete s200.. which probably received in field upgrades by russians:cheers:

F-16 got hit with one rest took out other targets. like missiles and more jets. and F-16 was not taken out by S-200 the range of this intercept is more than the operational range of S-200

To regain their ego and claim that 100 non jews for one jew killed.. they really have to destroy S-400 batteries and associated Russian air defense personnel.. lolllll..

Abb tou judgement day tak intezaar karna parega..

The Zionis ego has been shattered. No doubt about it.

It means Syria Defence System and their armed forces are stronger than Pakistan, or may be their Dignity is stronger than ours... Iqbal terey dees ka Kiya haal sunavo, political or military Leadership ne "khud-di" or "Ghairat" ko beej diya Chand dollars ki khatir... Hamara khoon pani se bi sasta.

still an acceptable ratio... 1 f16i for 24 obsolete s200.. which probably received in field upgrades by russians:cheers:

24 sam? are you kidding me? an f-16 can dodge 2 sam at one instant of time but not 24.it looks like they have targeted the entire fleet,i mean they have targeted 5 or 6 f-16s.only one f-16 is down.others might be disintegrated within air.they said israeli jets were retreating,means the sam might hit with accuracy if they failed to take evasive maneuvers.

Last edited:
Whoever it was (officially that is although most will know that this was Russia drawing a line in the sand) after their child-murdering pilot was liquidated by barefooted fighters. We will not know until some time from now but all 3 parties involved will claim it as "theirs". The biggest question is what took this long? 7 years of violations, bombings, killings and Al-Assad regime barking? The Nusayri was more busy mass-murdering his own people and destroying half of Syria for a few more years in power.

Still yet to reconquer the Golan Heights that his useless Nusayri mass-murdering father (Hafiz) lost due to his incompetence over 40 years ago. Nothing in the past 7 years. That's the biggest joke. Al-Assad regime apologists will of course make excuses now as well as ignore that in the past 3-4 days alone 300 civilian Syrians (half children) have been murdered by this Nusayri cancer. Looking forward to getting a ban once again for speaking the truth. As you can see Pakistanis, all Arab users in this thread (3 of us) wish hell to both for a reason. Go check Arab military forums out right now. We are having a field day.

LOL. Stronger than Pakistan. Sure. In a fantasy world. This is 100% the work of Russia. Not al-Assad or Mullah's. Have some shame.
Here comes the usual thread spoiler.
Warning issued "Responding to him may cause harm to this forum".

24 sam? are you kidding me? an f-16 can dodge 2 sam at one instant of time but not 24.it looks like they have targeted the entire fleet,i mean they have targeted 5 or 6 f-16s.only one f-16 is down.others might be disintegrated within air.they said israeli jets were retreating,means the sam might hit with accuracy if they failed to take evasive maneuvers.

The 24 number is most likely false, spread by rumors on Twitter. It's neither practical nor logical. At most, they usually fire 2-3 at each target.

It should be made clear by Lebannese forces that any third party interference(usa ofcourse possibility of striking Syria) would result in failure of the 2006 ceasefire treaty. You know there is already a high rocket stockpile in Labennon that can target every square m 2 times in israel.

Last edited:
A much more trust worthy friend indeed
The proper word may be “ side”. Friendship is between people, not countries. Btw Russia is no less than USA. Current transient change in Ros-Pak relationship should not be over rated, until proven by time.

Back
Top Bottom